Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DeepikaYour feedback matters!
My 2 Year baby got cavity in his four his front teeth. We have started brushing him at night and applying GC Tooth Mousse daily. So the situtaion is under control but since he is still in his teething phase whenever we try brushing him. His gums bleeds as he is reclutant due to pain in the gums. Pls advise how to handle and brush a 2 Y baby. Also what are the chances of his permanent teeth carrying cavities also. Thanks
Sir, here a swelling my mouth near the teeth for two day there is no pain only swelling. Is this a symptoms of cancer?
I usually use to brush my tooth twice a day one at morning and another at before going to bed I use close up diamond attraction toothpaste. But still my tooth gets decayed so please suggest me what should I have already done por composite on my few tooth so please suggest me what I do now.
I have a tooth ache since 2 months but now a days from last 6/7 days it's being too much serious! please help!
My mouth become dry when I am tense and and my hard beats increases so what is the reason behind it and it can overcome.
I am 26 years old. I am suffering from dry mouth. I drink a lot of water, but still feel that my mouth is dry. Can you please help me with this?
My front 4 lower teeth are to be replaced I am 55 years old and regularly taking ecosprin as blood thinner. I am regular user of Rajanigandha and Tulasi as stimulant.I need expert credible dentist. Pl help.
My issue is in dental In lower teeth 3rd moral above some skin are formed Very pain having since two days.
Are implants not possible if the teeth have been extracted many months ago or also if gums are not very broad?
My son have been diagnosed infection with increase in TLC and DLC. Having fever and mouth ulcer. Twice in a month. Doctor have given him ammunace syrup and aculav syrup. please let me know the reason, symptoms, and precaution about infection.
My teeth are misaligned so after getting braces when my teeth are aligned and I have a proper bite so it will affect my jaw also . Make it look better .change it ?
I have a molar teeth pain from last 3 to 4 days and the pain is not from those days even after using tablet. So can you suggest me some ideas for reducing it.
I have a bad mouth smell problem. It happens mostly when I wake up in the morning. How can I get rid of this problem?
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.