Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. DeepikaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 30 years old I eat in cold like ice cream my teeth in painting what I do now please tell me.
I'm suffering from pain in my tooth. I'm 59 year old. I'm unable to chew anything and feel like swelled gum's. What should I do?
I'm feeling little sensitivity in my teeth from a very long time. In addition to cold drinks, I feel terrible pain when I eat some sticky sweet like some chocolate. I consulted to a dentist but he didn't find any anomaly. Please suggest me something.
I am male 25 years old, I got saviour teeth pain on friday and I used clove oil based on one of my good friend's suggestion, now teeth pain got reduced maximum, but the lower JAW Nerve giving lot of pain and I can not open mouth fully due to this (is it due to clove oil?) can I know the solution for it ASAP?
Hi, I'm 25 years old for last 4 days I'm suffering with mouth ulcer what i have to do please let me know.
My teeth gums are paining. I can't eat food even with less spicy. Gums burn when I eat spicy food. Pls help what to do.
which company tootpaste is beneficial for our teeth,because there is a lot of company's toothpaste available in the market .tell me i am still confused to buy it ever.
I have a severe pain in my teeth. One of my teeth had catch germs so my doctor had suggested me to do root canal but my teeth is paining very badly please give me some quick solution for the pain so that I can reduce it please.
I have an extra teeth coming at the last part at the right side .Followed by huge pain.Can any one help with the remedies?
I have a cavity formed in my tooth. All the nerve endings are exposed and it pains a lot. What can I do with this?
How to take care of my teeth. I brush 3 times a day but they still stay yellowish. Please advise. Thank you.
I have done capping to my front three teeth. Then it was normal for two months. But then after every few days I will have some or the other pain in end of the jaws. Can you please suggest to get rid of these pains?
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"