Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. DavidYour feedback matters!
I am 52 years old have problem of dry cold from many years my ent doc says its allergy and gave me some medicines but not anti biotics. He also advised me to judge myself sources of allergy like white rice is there some allergy test that I can take to know sources of that cause elrgy and then I have a bad throat every moment then I feel like clearing my throat please help me.
I have sinus problem and in it increase in weather change. Currently I m not taking any treatment only taking Inhale OXYSPRAY (oxymetazoline Hydrochloride Nasal Spray) for instant relief. Please be advise me best treatment & where we got.
My wife aged 30 years suffered from severe vertigo few days back. She is on following medication: 1) Vertitac 16 mg, 2) Dom DT 10 mg, 3) Calistovit M, 4) Veloz 20 mg. She is taking these medicines since today morning. But, since evening she is suffering from diarrhea. She has gone for 5-6 times loose motions in last 2-3 hours. What would be the suggested medication for her on immediate basis. Is Norflox tz safe? Or, she should go for something else? Please suggest.
My wife age is 51 years she is suffering from snoring last 1 year and also thyroid please give me correct suggestion.
For past 3 years, I have 24X7 dizziness-instability while walking or standing. Most of the time I have drowsiness-feeling sleepy. For this reason I have to use a walking stick while going out but inside house I manage without it. The above is accompanied with continuous blockage of nose with feeling of watery nose. Blowing nose a few drops of water comes out giving relief for some time but again feeling of nasal blockage is there after sometime. I also have loss of hearing all the time but- managable. I sweat too much irrespective of summer or cooler months. Vertin 8 mg was tried on Doctor's advise but without much relief. Any simple remedy ?
I am suffering from loss of appetite from 2-3months, when I take some food then feel a burning in lower throat and chest. Also I have worm problem.
I have sour throat for over 2 months now. Had some anti-biotic but no relief. Please suggest sone remedy. Thnx.
Sir mere sar mein dard ho raha aur gale mein itching ho rahi hai 3 din se. WHat to do? Please help me.
Dear Sir, I had a sex with call girl on 22th, Feb 2017. But after incident .She told me condom broke. Since then onwards I suffering from various problem. A) Pain in throat. Mucus in throat B) body pain, muscle pain C) Burning type feeling on tips of my private part. After incident. I took below mention test at interval. 1.After 24 days. Duo 4th gen. P24.HBAG. HCV.Hiv. Rt. RNA. PCR 2.After 53 days. Same test which I did after 24 days 3.After 83 days. Real time PCR 4.After 124 days. Hiv duo 5.After 161 days. Hiv 1 + o2 antibodies & Hiv 1 .P24 6.After 173 days. ELisa 7.After 180 days. All above my test result were NEGATIVE. But now also I am suffering from throat pain. Body pain. And burn like feeling on tips of my private part. Sir. Please suggest. 1.My 6 month above test are conclusive or again I need to do more test after regularly 6 month. 2.What may be the reason of my pain. Body.Throat.(before such incident, never such pain happen to me). 3.After 6 months also I am worried. Please suggest sir. My life become miserable. Thanking for your support. Please help.
My aged about 51: I am suffering from dcm, lvef 25%, past 7month ago, i am diabetic (insulin defented) last five years, taking tablets. Ivabred 5, 1-0-1, betaloc 25, 1/2-0-1/2, lasix1-0-0 nurokind lc, 1-0-1, torsinexplus 0-1-0, zetamet500, 0-1-0, cardace25, 0-0-1, ecosprin75 0-0-1, lorpose 2, 0-0-1, now I am very weakness, disturbed vision, nausea, dizziness, what the latest treatment to improved my health. Pacemaker treatment is possible.
I have pain in stomach and my food not go under throat and feeling bad from many days. What should i do ? Please advice
I am suffering from continuous from runny nose. And also I got sudden fever which we went down by calpol and I have headache, pain behind eyes ,body pain .is it common cold. And know I dnt have fever and only running nose.
Hii I am mohit from kanpur I have a problem in my ears I have took to the doctor but I did not get the relive so kindly sguest me.
The inflammation of the sinuses is a condition referred to as sinusitis. This can be caused by a number of factors including infection, allergies, air pollution, nasal polyps, septal deviation etc.
The symptoms of acute sinusitis may include -
- Pain over the affected sinuses
- Stuffiness of the nose or Running nose
- Loss of smell
- Sore throat or cough
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating acute sinusitis effectively without side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda:
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Turmeric - Turmeric is one of the most effective cure for sinusitis and has been used in Ayurveda for centuries. One has to inhale the smoke generated when a turmeric stick is burnt. To do this take a piece of dry turmeric and dip in oil [coconut or gingely oil will do] and light it. When it starts burning put off the flame and you will see the at smoke is generated. Inhale this smoke through each nostril three times. repeat this twice daily for 3 days
- Ginger-Garlic-Turmeric-honey-lemon recipe – Ginger, garlic and honey have powerful antimicrobial properties. Turmeric has anti bacterial and ad anti allergic properties. Lemon and ginger are powerful immune system boosters. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with garlic, turmeric and honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, drink warm black tea with lemon, ginger and honey several times daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Watch your diet - Ayurveda considers diet an important part of the treatment process. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of luke warm lemon tea with honey is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Sweets, processed foods, dairy, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when suffering from sinusitis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.