Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D.Venu Madhav
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D.Venu MadhavYour feedback matters!
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the process of wound healing. There are mainly 6 stages in the process which are complementary to each other for the complete healing process. These stages are as follows:
- Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
- Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you, that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
- Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body, which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
- Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as Angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
- Reepithelialization: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of Reepithelialization begins. Reepithelialization refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
- Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots, which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin.
Hi I am 22 year male my face tone is black and it's getting darker day by day and I have lots of tan and acne on my face please suggest me some cream which can help me to get rid of all these problems I have used creams like fair and handsome, vicco turmeric, and many. Please recommend me creams which can help me.
Since march I am suffering from some white bumps on my face with very little itching and inflammation with swelling and little redness. Doctors told me that it is fungal infection on face .i took treatment but after stopping it starts recurring but now I have very little of the aforesaid situation. I want to get completely rid of it. Flucin 150 cetmet and flucreme were drugs given to me.
I’m interested in the Tattoo Removal Procedure Want to know the price for tattoo removal and need to know how many days it wil take time for this process.
I am 68-years young man with slight bp: 140/80mmhg and following observations: observations: 1. Right kidney shows a calculus, measuring 3. 1mm at mid pole; 2. Prostrate is enlarged in size and measures 5. 3 x 3. 9 x 4. 3 cm (volume 47. 8 cc) 3. Liver: normal in size (12. 1 cm) and shows diffuse increase in echogenicity, suggestive of fatty changes. Can you please guide me with comments, suggestions and advise, please?
Health tip for the day - know the natural remedy that can help in removing dark eye circles.
- chop and crush a spring of mint leaves.
- apply the mashed leaves to dark under eye circles, leave it for 20 mintues then rinse.
Do it twice a week.