Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D Sharath KumarYour feedback matters!
What necessary food and other take care my wife where she is delivered normal baby yesterday on 3rd may'16. Please give me advice.
My husband doesn't have any alcohol r ciggerates habits his weight is 65 nd 30 years he went to urologist but he said you never get a children you adopt a child he told n he did fsh n scanning too so wt to do this problem please help me would I go for ivf for children.
My hemorrhoid has stop bleeding. Pain is also good now. I used to do sit bath and change my diet. But the swelling is still very firm. Without surgery, to reverse the swelling please suggest me something. Cream or whatever.
I am depressed from 5-6 years I can't concentrate on my studies and can't pay money. Please help me.
I have a body pain since 5 days and I fever since yesterday night give me a suggestions to what to do?
Heavy menstrual bleeding, technically called menorrhagia, is one of the most common types of abnormal bleeding from the uterus. Menstrual bleeding is said to be heavy if there is so much blood that a tampon or pad remains soaked for several hours.
Here are all the possible causes of heavy menstrual bleeding:
- Hormonal imbalance: Estrogen and progesterone levels are the primary control mechanism for periods. If the ovaries have a problem in functioning, hormonal imbalances may occur. Heavy menstrual bleeding is most common in females who are at the start of menopause. Puberty menorrhagia can occur in adolescents who are experiencing their first menstrual period.
- Fibroids: Fibroids most commonly occur around the age when women can get pregnant. Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous growth on the uterus.
- Ectopic pregnancy: An ectopic pregnancy is when a fertilized egg stays in the fallopian tube, but does not reach the uterus.
- Blood thinners: These are medicines, which are usually anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs.
- Problems with IUD: A non-hormonal intrauterine device is a T-shaped device used for birth control which is inserted into the uterus.
- Adenomyosis: This is a condition in which the muscular wall of the uterus also gets the lining of the uterus intermingled with it. However, this condition is rare and only happens in middle aged women with several children.
- PID: PID stands for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and refers to any infection within the organs of the reproductive system.
- Cancer: Uterine, ovarian and cervical cancer are just some of the cancers, which may cause heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Other diseases: Liver, kidney and thyroid diseases are all included.