Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D Krishna RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old men I have more eye dark circle tell m what should I do for removing the dark circle plzz.
Im 17 year-old female, my gums swelled up in my mouth at the end of jaw or after the premolars of one end. It is paining like hell I can not swallow my own saliva it hurts a lot. It's vry difficult to open my mouth. please give a solution.
I am suffering with hair fall and oily scalp problem. My hairs are very thin. please suggest me the best treatment.
Aloe vera is known as a miracle plant and rightly so, it has numerous hair, skin and health benefits. It has been used for treatments since the ancient times. Some of its benefits are:
1. Heals sunburns - aloe vera juice is considered a healing agent and is used to treat sunburns. The antioxidants and natural agents in it cool and soothe the burnt area, also helping in regenerating the skin of that area.
2. Treats acne - one widely used purpose of aloe vera is to treat pimples. Its healing and anti-inflammatory properties help reduce inflammation in the skin and aid new cell growth.
3. Tones & softens skin - aloe vera gel acts as a great skin moisturizer. It cools the skin and doesn't leave it greasy also. It is also beneficial if used on nicks and cuts during shaving.
4. Reverses ageing - aloe vera is known to smooth and improve the skin's natural firmness. So it is also used in anti-aging treatment.
It is said that aloe vera prevents hair loss and also strengthens hair when used as a conditioner. Aloe vera jelly can be pureed to a fine paste and then applied first to the roots of your hair and then on the length. Rinse after 10 minutes.
5. It detoxes - it is considered to be a good laxative and aids digestion. Drinking aloe vera juice is known aid detox.
6. Removes scars - rich in vitamins, minerals and various different nutrients, aloe vera is a natural supplement. It is used to treat scars since it softens the skin and promotes healing.
7. Aids weight loss - drinking the juice of aloe vera is advised to speed up metabolism and assists in maintaining body weight. It sheds extra fat from the body
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
My 11 month old son will keep on getting up at nights he won't sleep well even in morning afternoon . Because of that I am not having proper sleep. And I feel very tired. I have back pain too. For me c section. I feed him well. Will change diapers at nights. All perfect. Pls help doctor's.
Dear sir. Plzz tell me how to lose my weight at home. I really tired try different way but not get result.
Water is the life giving source of the planet and we would do well to remember to have our daily dose of at least seven to eight glasses of water a day. Besides it many health benefits, water is also a great partner to have in the weight loss process. As per many scientific studies, you can actually lose up to 2 kilograms of fat by taking your daily intake of water to ten glasses a day, at least.
So, let us find out how we can actually lose weight by drinking more water:
- Appetite: When you drink more water before a meal, you are actually taking care of something called mental hunger, which is the reflex of the brain around mealtimes and during boredom, inducing you to eat more. So, to avoid eating a heavy meal, you may want to have plenty of water before you sit down to eat.
- Calories: It has been scientifically proven that greater water intake can actually help in the weight loss process by creating an increase in what is known as resting energy expenditure. As we all know, there are various ways in which calories may be burnt throughout the day, including sitting standing and even sleeping. The resting state may induce more calorie expenditure with the help of increased water consumption.
- Long Term Weight Gain: The intake of more water helps in bringing down your weight by 0.13 kilograms at a time, which goes a long way in your weight loss journey. Further, the results are also more sustainable and long staying. You can add a cup of water after each glass and you can also replace your other beverages with water.
- Better Results in the Gym: Your workout sessions and that gym outing could actually benefit from more water intake. The way this works is that your joints and muscles are better lubricated which reduces the chances of stiffness due to intense and prolonged movements. This will actually help you in working out for longer periods without getting drained or tired too soon. So remember to drink plenty of water at least half an hour before you hit the gym or go running.
While water can be your best weight loss partner, it can also be a futile ingredient if you do not eliminate the things that lead to weight gain, or hold you back as far as optimum weight loss is concerned. So, you may want to ditch the sweetened and carbonated drinks and let go of fried and fatty food to let your body make room for lots of water instead!