Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D Bhaskar Reddy
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D Bhaskar ReddyYour feedback matters!
Can you suggest any homeopathic medicine to prevent one self from sun stroke and to keep body cool in summer heat?
Kindler’s Syndrome is a rare skin blistering disease named after Theresa Kindler. It is a kind of skin complication which forms skin blisters and lesions on the mucous membranes. This can happen in any part of your body but mainly concentrates on the area where you have experienced any frictions, bruises or minor trauma, especially on the feet and the hands. In some rare occurrences of Kindler’s Syndrome, it can develop on the internal organs like the food pipe, stomach or the respiratory tract.
This disease generally occurs if you suffer from a disorder called autosomal recessive. It means that you may have inherited an anomalous gene from each parent. It usually happens during childhood and reduces as you age.
Some of the symptoms of Kindler syndrome are:
- Blisters occurring on the body in your infancy and periods of early childhood.
- Slowly you will observe altered pigmentation and cutaneous atrophy (A severe dermal condition).
- Blistering due to certain skin trauma appearing on the hands and feet.
- Some observe abnormalities like dental or ophthalmic
- The growth of actinic Keratoses
Kindler’s Syndrome requires a specialized dermatologist for the treatment. In some countries, diagnosis involves skin biopsy. It involves undergoing Immunofluorescence Antigen Mapping or transmission of Electron Microscopy. Blood testing of genes is slowly being developed as a diagnostic test.
Other treatments involve:
- A healthy and nutritious diet to heal the disease from within.
- Maintaining a good dental hygiene.
- Use sunscreen with a high protein formula.
- Avoid exposure to the sun as much as possible.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!