Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chaya Devi KYour feedback matters!
Hello doc im a mother of a month old daughter n I'm planning to gt back in physical relation with my husband but still have pain in my stitches as I had delivery via forceps wat to do. Thanks in advance.
Cervical spondylosis is a disorder that affects the joints and disc around the cervical region or neck. Earlier, it was believed that spondylosis can occur in old people only and is an age-related disorder. However, it is not true nowadays. Today, even youngsters complain of pain in the neck region due to cervical spondylosis. It occurs mostly to people who spend longer hours sitting and working on the computer. It is caused due to damage of cartilage and bones in this region. Symptoms of cervical spondylosis include chronic pain and stiffness around the neck.
Causes for Cervical Spondylosis:
A number of factors can be responsible for cervical spondylosis. Following are the common causes for the disorder:
- Overgrowth of Bones in the Neck Region: This can hamper the sensitive areas around the spine.
- Drying of Fluid: The spinal bone is made up of disc-like structures. There is fluid present in between the disks. Spondylosis is often caused due to the drying up of this fluid.
- Herinated Disks: In some cases, cracks get developed on the disks. This causes leakage of fluid in between them. Consequently, the nerves in this region get damaged.
- Injury: If you have had an injury to your neck, such as during a fall or car accident, this can accelerate the aging process.
Homeopathic Medicines to Cure Cervical Spondylosis:
There are homeopathic medicines, which can cure cervical spondylosis over a period of time. However, the dosage of these medicines must be administered properly to get rid of the disorder. Some of these useful medicines have been listed below:
- Conium: This medicine is prescribed for patients suffering from vertigo. If a patient feels pain or vertigo while turning the head sideways or lying down on bed, this medicine can prove helpful. Other symptoms that should be taken into account while prescribing this drug include feeling of tightness in the temporal region and pain in occipital area.
- Gelsemium: If the pain in the neck region extends to the back of the head, one may be given doses of Gelsemium. The patient complains of having the pain at the centre of the occipital region. Besides, the patient will feel inactive, dull and dizzy most of the times.
- Kalmia Latifolia: This is given when the pain spreads upto the arm region and fingers. The pain can also be felt around the shoulder blades. The patient suffers from frequent nausea. The pain increases when the patient tries to look down.
- Silicea: When the pain is felt on eyes or forehead, this medicine is prescribed. It is also useful in treating spine curvature. These patients cannot adjust with cold weather. They feel chilly most of the times. The get quick relief by warm fomentation.
- Calcarea Phos: This is useful for treating patients who have developed spondylosis due to the overgrowth of bones in the cervical region or bone spurs.
My Wife is 24 Years Old. She is 5.4" Inches Height and her weight is 80 Kgs. We are planning for Baby from the Year 2011 December we married. When We Consult Doctor they asked her to reduce weight. My Question is Some Fat ladies giving birth to babies with out issue. Why Can't Wife? She is having thyroid previously but it is normal now and PCOD Problem. Thank You.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
By touching other region of vagina causes pregnancy? Is pregnancy possible without ejaculating inside vagina?
My wife facing menstrual problem since past 3 years we were treating her with several doctor but negative result please advise how to stop her heavy flow.
Hlo mam m 30 years old married girl I want to ask you kya periods me 4th day k baad 3 din karne se pregnancy ho sakti h coz 2 din se I want to eat spicy food please tell me.
Hi.I just wished to know that as I went through an ultrasound scan and got to know that I ovulated on 16th and had unprotected sex those days. I was expecting my date nearby 24th and it's three days above. Even I get tired very easily and felt cramp like I do usually during periods but when I checked out there was a white discharge. I don't have symptoms like spotting or morning sickness. So I want to know am I pregnant or periods are going to come?
I have breast pain juzt ten days after my period get over. And 2 month before I took morning after pill? Is this the reason.
My problem is lochia and I do not known about treatment of lochia please tell me about treatment of lochia.
My wife has been diagnosed Torch positive He had occurred abortion and second time dilatation and curettage He has rubella and cmv reactive He has taken all antiviral for 30 days Now she is safe for pregnancy bcoz past history of 2 time abortion Dr. told no specific treatment available for Ig g reactive to rubella and cmv Dr. told pregnancy can occur but it might be continue or not we can not say anything bcoz fetus do not developed after 2 month so requirement of abortion or curettage is last option So what your suggestions? In all female cases this can be happen or chance of full term normal delivery is noticeable?
Hello sir. I am on my periods. First day bleeding only 2-3 drop next day in morning to evening bleeding is not so much but ok. But in night no bleeding. I have sex before 12 days with my husband. Take a unwanted72 pill after 48 hours. Is that any side effect of this pill. Or any chance of pregnancy?
Hello doctors, I had a sex with my fiancee during the month of April from 22nd, 23,26,27,28th all in protective condition. She ate a I pill tablet on 26th later her period date is on 7th may and it come late by 3 days on 12th may and last for 4 days. Now the next period Date is 10th June and late almost by 3 weeks. Please suggest what need to be done. Now she is feeling headache and pain in stomach with weakness. She is fasting as ramadan In progress. Please suggest what need to be done.
I have a 10 year daughter, recently we spotted some blood in her panty, similar to menus, however subsequent to that not even single drop had come. Is it normal, Should we consider that her periods have started. Do we need to consult a doctor.
Hello doctor I am 25 years now and 7 months over for my marriage now. I have diagnosed with pcos and all my hormonal levels are correct except LH which is about 18.5. How should I decrease the level of LH? Suggest me the right diet for pcos? And tell me the chances of conceiving? Thanks.
Homoeopathy is a complete science based on the principle 'let likes be treated by likes' so any treatment in homoeopathy takes care of individual as a whole i. E. Treating the individual in disease not the disease per se.
Homoeopathic medicines are highly diluted and potentised that when we use higher potencies the powerful nanoparticles of the medicine are released which have the power to cure most inveterate diseases ever.
Homoeopathic medicine should be selected after thorough case taking and individualisation only so that one minute dose may heal the individual completely but it is seen people self medicate and suffer later from the medicine symptoms itself cause as a general rule they have no side effects but in proper and minimum dose 'a medicine which can cure piles, tumours, ulcers, thyroid, cancer, if taken continuously and inappropriately why cannot lead to such disease symptoms which then become almost impossible to cure'
I am 21 years old , unmarried. I am pregnant. Want to abort this baby. I had my last periods on April 28th. Please help me out.
Grief is a normal part of coping with loss. It could be the loss of a job, a pet, a loved one or even a romantic relationship. All of these bring about a sense of loss which needs to be dealt with. It is completely normal to feel bitter, numb, detached and distant from people and places. But when is it too much? When one starts having suicidal thoughts, prolonged depression and loss of interest in daily tasks among other things. This may be signs of a grief management problem.
Here are some ways you can manage your grief:
1. Express yourself:
Don’t be afraid to talk about your emotions. Talk to family and friends about how you feel. Verbalizing how you feel will help you better deal with your emotions. This can help you begin the healing process.
2. Allow yourself to feel sad:
It’s okay to feel sad after a loss. Allowing yourself to feel sad is a healthy step in the grieving process. Letting yourself feel sad gives you the time needed to come to terms with the loss.
3. Keep your routine:
Keeping your routine helps to transition back to how life was before the loss. It can be as simple as going for a walk in the morning or waking up at your usual time.
Emotional strain can drain your body. It is important to sleep and wake up at regular hours as too much or too little sleep can be a sign of a grief management problem.
5. Avoid things which “numb” the pain:
Things like as alcohol, nicotine and other controlled substances should be avoided during this time. This is because while the effects of these substances wear off, your pain will come back worse than before. Prolonged use of these substances can also lead to other health issues.
6. Seek professional help:
It is okay to seek professional help if it feels right for you. Counsellors can help by equipping you with various tools and techniques to help deal with your loss.