Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chaya Devi KYour feedback matters!
main 24 years ki hn, mjhe kampan si hoti hai means dar sa lgne lgta hai aur meri nabz jor jor se dhadkne lgti hai. Head ki nabz bhi dhdkne lgti hai aap mujhe koi upai btai plz.
I am 24 years old married women. My last Delivery was done on 28 may 2016. It was a c section Delivery and till now my periods does not come. One of my aunty said me'It is normal that after Delivery periods will take times I did not check that but after checking on test kit I found that It is positive. I am in very tension. We can not afford second child. Please suggest me what medicine I have to take to stop this pregnancy or what is the process?
I have used susten tablet from the day ovulation, as per doctor suggestion, after 24dpo, very light volume of dark brown discharging from morning, is this due susten tablets or is this period or implantation bleeding or I am pregnant or anything else.
It is as important for the man as it is for the woman to undergo certain tests before the IVF cycle is started. Fertility is not only an issue for a woman, but it also might be for the man in question. There are certain tests that need to be conducted on men before they can gear up for IVF:
1. Semen Analysis: One of the most important tests for male infertility is semen analysis. Sometimes, a man may be completely healthy, but his sperm production could be of poor quality. Semen analysis is done to provide an accurate evaluation of sperm number, the ability to move (motility), size and shape (morphology), as well as the consistency and volume of the sample collected.
2. Binding Test: Sometimes agglutination occurs where the sperms might stick to each other by their heads or tails. Sperm antibodies might cause this problem. The IVF treatment's success might be compromised if this happens. A simple binding test is done to determine this.
3. Trial Wash: This is also known as sperm wash. It is mostly done to remove chemicals from the sperm. Not doing a sperm wash might end up affecting the later stages of the IVF treatment. In this process, the misshapen and immotile sperm is separated so a clean sample of motile and healthy sperm can be collected.
4. TUNEL Assay: Since sperms build up about half of a child's genetic makeup, a TUNEL Assay or 'sperm DNA test' is required. This test is done to measure the sperm population that have fragmented DNA. Negative impacts on genetics can hamper the success of the fertility treatment.
TUNEL Assay is usually recommended to men with:
- Leukocytes detected by the sperm analysis
- Age approaching 50
- A history of diabetes II type or prostatitis
- Exposure to chemicals or prolonged heat at workplaces
5. Screening for Infectious Diseases: This test is done for both the partners to check for diseases like AIDS, Hepatitis C, and so on.
Doesn't really sound like much, does it? especially when your daily calorie requirement is somewhere between 1500-2500. Given that calorie intake varies from person to person, based on gender, weight, age, and various other factors; the calories consumed don't change a bit no matter who's consuming them.
If someone says 200 calories, it seems like nothing when we talk about desserts and fried food, but it seems like a lot in context to fruits and healthy food. So let's take a look at some pictures of food depicting 200 calories to figure out how much is too much.
First is some fish, particularly salmon. This amount is great for a filling healthy snack. Add some vegetables or some vinegar to make it a perfect dinner.
Then comes 3 small pieces of brown bread which is actually more than enough for a light snack.
Pasta in that amount makes 200 calories, so you add some chicken or vegetables and mix it up in a great sauce to make it a healthy meal under 500 calories.
One full glass of white wine comes up to 92 calories, so you easily kick back and enjoy 2 glasses of wine!
Potatoes the best sin. French fries an even deadlier sin! but be careful not to order a large amount, stick to a small portion for a quick snack.
Now don't look at the brownies and get too excited, you're allowed only one such piece because that's around 190 calories.
White rice can be consumed in more than a mouthful, though; you can enjoy one full bowl of white rice without worrying about more than 200 calories.
3 boiled eggs the perfect healthy snack, which is astoundingly so filling is another snack under 200 calories.
One glass of full-fat milk comes up to 200 calories, which is why it is a recommended midnight snack.
Then, we have one whole chicken breast, which can be spruced up with sauce or cooked in any manner without worrying about too many calories.
A plate full of fruit such as kiwi makes up 200 calories now that's a great way to feel full and be healthy!
Black coffee makes up for barely 10 calories. And if you have it with sugar that'll be around 30-40 calories. This means you're allowed 5-8 cups a day (it's safe to assume you will become a night owl after such consumption). If you like your coffee with milk and sugar, that's almost 100 calories so you're allowed 2 cups of that.
Your morning cup provides more than just a jolt of caffeine. Well, now you know what 200 calories look like. In some cases, it's barely a mouthful, while it's more than a yummy meal in others. Another great way to make sure you're snacking under 200 calories or consuming the necessary amount, download a calorie counter app. It allows you to record every food item and shows you the total amount of calories you consumed.
Here's to some healthy snacking, some unhealthy binging (once in a while) and an overall diet within your calorie budget.
Enjoy your healthy meals:)
In case of any query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 08067417780 (dial extension: 778)
Angina or angina pectoris is the pain, discomfort or tightness in the chest that occurs when the blood flow to the heart muscle cells is not enough to meet its energy needs. It is not a disease itself but rather a symptom of the coronary heart disease.
What are the different types of angina?
1. Stable angina: It is the commonest form of angina. It can be triggered by stress or physical activity and usually only lasts a few minutes.
2. Unstable angina: It happens when you're resting or aren't very active. The pain is strong and long lasting, and may keep recurring. It may be a signal of an impending heart attack.
3. Variant angina: This might take place when you're asleep or at rest. This sudden tightening or narrowing of the heart's arteries causes a lot of pain.
How u know what your are experiencing is an angina pain?
You might be having angina pain if you suffer from one or more of these symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Pain in your arm, neck, jaw and back
- Numbness or loss of feeling in your arms, shoulders or wrists
Immediate Relief from Angina
If previously advised by a certified doctor, patients can take antiplatelet medicines which are blood thinners and prevent unstable angina. Final treatments include angioplasty (repair of a blocked blood vessel through surgery), insertion of a coronary artery stent (a tube that is used to treat weakened arteries) or a heart bypass surgery for serious complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
I am almost two months pregnant can I take the unwanted kit to terminate the pregnancy? And please tell me what are the side effects?
Over exerting our bodies and indulging in excessive physical exercise might result in complications. It could lead to muscular, psychological, hormonal, neurological and other imbalances. Clinical psychological says too many hours in gym can lead to chronic fatigue syndrome" one must remember that anything that your body does will directly affect your mind"
His penis just touched my vagina and as per my memory there was nothing on it but saliva, this happened on 14 and on 20 I did little figuring and a little blood came dark red I thought it was period but it stopped after few moments only, on 22 I started bleeding with cramps it got heavy on 23 and continued till 26 and exactly in pattern of my period, so this is period? And I am not pregnant. Right? On 14 he broke my hymen by inserting fingers. No sex at all.
After 10 days of medical abortion. My gynae prescribed me mistol and some other medication for infections. I just want to know is it ok to bleed for after all these medications? Do I require a vaccum cleaning if I do not stop bleeding?
We plan for baby, we tried last month but not conceive baby. My penis size is 3.5+,is that ok to conceive child. Also how to increase sperm count and improve penis size. Please advice.
Hi if I am 2 weeks pregnant and not even tested pregnancy .if masturbated during 2 nd week affects the chance of pregnancy? whether it leads to miscarriage.
Me and my fiance had sex on 27 April 2016 and her mc time was on 10 April. Now on 5 may, she feels nausea and weakness and her upcoming period ll be on 8-10 may. Can you pls tell me. Whether she is pregnant or not. If yes then which pregnancy medicine will useful to control child birth at this stage without any future side effects. Thank you.
Hello doctors, I am 26 years old and I am a married woman. I didn't get periods from 2 months, I already checked with pregnancy kit, it shown as negative (single line) still I have a doubt about my pregnancy, so please suggest me.
A few decades ago, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, etc., were not so prevalent as today. The age of onset of these diseases is reducing rapidly. The severity of these diseases and complications with one leading to another is on the rise. It is becoming a vicious cycle with one leading to another condition, and treating that leading to another complication.
Heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, insomnia, dyslipidemia, obesity, etc. are all referred to as lifestyle diseases. This term is an umbrella term that is a result of a person’s physical and psychological functioning. There is a significant contribution from the person’s living pattern including eating habits, alcohol and cigarette use, exercise pattern, etc.
Ayurveda proposes multiple approaches to address lifestyle diseases by detoxification, improving bio-purification, rejuvenation therapies, and supplements. The overall result is restoring the balance of physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being, leading to an overall healthy life.
Ayurveda believes health is a result of balance between the 3 components (tridoshas) – vaata, pitta, and kapha. With any illness, one particular dosha is identified, and treatment is not just aimed at the symptoms, but at restoring the balance between the three doshas. The added benefit is that these are time-tested, safe, and highly effective. It is not just curative, but also preventative.
Some of the Ayurvedic approaches are listed below.
- Dincharya: This is an ideal daily regimen to follow, which is based on circadian rhythm. This takes into account meal timings, sleep timings, including what to do in the first hour after waking, times of eating, exercise time and pattern, sleep time and pattern, etc. The idea is to be in sync with nature as was originally intended.
- Ratricharya: This includes the routine to be followed at night, including an early supper that should be the lightest meal of the day and completed at least 2 hours before sleeping. Healthy sleeping pattern including comfortable pillows with no disturbance with electronic gadgets is advised, where at least 7 hours sleep is obtained.
- Ritucharya: Each season brings changes along with it. The lifestyle should be accordingly adapted including food changes and exercise. In summer, have more of melons which help in hydration. Similarly, winter produces more nuts and roots and seeds, which are good for insulation and essential oils to keep the body warm.
- Panchakarma: This is a detox and bio-purification process involving massage and herbal therapy. This cleanses the body, strengthens the immune system, and restores overall balance and well-being of a person. The herbal oils used are organ or system-specific and help improve the health of the affected organ.
A combination of all these approaches helps restore balance of the body and thereby aid in managing lifestyle disorders. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.