Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChandrashekarYour feedback matters!
I am 80 years male resident of Delhi and have cervical spondylosis (left side) for the past two years. After X-Ray been diagnosed C1-C2 arthiritis(left side). I was earlier on medication and exercises as recommended by my doctor and have have very good relief and discontinued all medication nearly 18 months ago. However since this morning after a shower, I felt a severe shooting pain for a few seconds and it has repeated again 3/4 times in my upper arm joint which is not muscular. What medicine should I take to relieve this pain before it occurs again ?
My grandpa is of age 80. He has a knee pain. He afraid of operation as it may success or may not. He used to buy some pain relieving oil apply on his knee. Kindly suggest any treatment for it please
My leg is paining after walking 5 to 10 min and I have to use iodex and rest there for some time and then start to walk this was start over 2 months and I have check this in private hospitals and taking medicines. I have ask this question for my mom.
When I do exercise my whole body get relief from pain, but in at ease, pain starts again. so, what to do.?
I have severe back pain. And it's been paining for quite long now. The whole back and neck. It's just unbearable. And I am just 20. I tried accu pressure. And the pain was gone. Should I continue with accu pressure?
My age is 50 i have facing left knee pain after 50 km of bike driving. Taken RANIPEP-150 & DIPANE-MR tablets and get temporary relief for 24 hours.
Hello I have a severe pain in my right hand's fingers. I am unable to move my thumb properly due to heavy pain please give me a solution to this problem.
I am 42 yrs old and have a both sides leg pain mainly tibia bone since last 8 yrs. Due to this pain, its associated muscles below gastrocnemius muscles are continuously getting pain. I was referred to higher center for the treatment. As treatment, I had taken continuously medicines for two months tendofit, nurokind-lc, d3v, vitcofol, nexpro and 1 calcium tab. But I didn't get relief. I am getting harrashed due to this severe pain. Please do the needful treatment.
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.