Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandana Reddy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandana ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic patient got Heart stroke in Feb 16 angio done but due to multi blockage NO STUNT nor BYPASS my Fasting 148 and PP 200 pl advice.
Last 2 year I have itching problem only after bathing. It increase when humidity increases. Pls advise me.
I am 30 Years old and I have been problem related to sex where recently I have got married. But problem is that I have discharge in next 5 minute. After consult with friends and he told me that I should use Ahswagandh shatavari shatawar powder daily twice a day with sugar milk. Is this useful for my problem. Please suggest me. I am very depressed taking to this matter. I will always thankful to you Regards Danish.
I'm a 20 years old student. I'm getting acidity monthly once or twice I'm taking omega capsules. How much time it will take to reduce the acidity of stomach? Is this tablet gives instant relief from pain?
I am 30 Years old suffering from high blood pressure and headache, tiredness from last 1 and 1/2 years. Further my nature also change significantly like increase in angriness, got irritate immediately. I had not take any medicine. Generally all test reports are ok. But I feel sick from inside.
In today's world, many relationships fall victim to affairs. An affair can wreak havoc on any relationship, whether it's a relatively new relationship or a marriage that has lasted for decades. Can anyone really recover from an affair, and if so, how? And besides questions of the relationship lasting, men also have to deal with questions of penis health - all of which could damage the relationship even further. Here's what a man needs to know about relationship care and penis care in the wake of an affair.
So, somebody had an affair. What now?
What now, indeed. In the aftermath of an affair discovery, there is bound to be some serious upheaval in a person's life. And it is an unfortunate fact that many partners will choose to call it quits shortly after the affair is discovered, or after several months of soul-searching. But for those who choose to stay and work things out, there are several things to keep in mind.
1) Be dedicated to recovery. The affair happened because someone wasn't fully dedicated to the relationship they were in. In order to recover, both partners must be 100% devoted to making their relationship work. This means doing whatever it takes to recover from the affair, even if it feels "unfair" or too much to handle at first.
2) Cut off all contact with the other person. Any contact at all with the affair partner is a recipe for trouble. This means that in order to ensure a strong relationship, the offending partner must cut off all contact with the person they had the affair with. Even if that means changing jobs or routines, it might be necessary for a relationship to survive.
3) Get tested for everything. Both partners must go to the doctor for testing for all sexually transmitted diseases - no exceptions. Even if the person who had the affair trusted the 'other person' completely, getting tested is a good faith measure for the partner who was wronged, as it gives them peace of mind that there is nothing lurking there that might affect their health.
4) Become an open book. The time for secrets is over. Now is the time for openness and complete transparency. What that means for each couple will be different. For some, it means letting their partner know where they will be at all times. For others, it means open access to passwords, email accounts and the like. What openness looks like is up to the couple to agree upon.
5) Get into therapy. Sometimes it helps to have a professional voice guiding a couple down the right path. Getting into therapy can help ensure that each person is comfortable with the way the relationship is going and can keep everyone on track if things get rocky along the way.
6) Ease back into the bedroom. Some couples can get right back into doing the deed. Others might take many months before they are ready to play. No matter what the case, it's best to take it slow and easy, to make sure each person is fully ready to commit to starting a sexual relationship again. Remember that this can hit at the heart of many worries and fears, so be very patient when easing back into sex.
A man who wants to do his part in getting things going in the bedroom again wants to make sure he has a handsome penis to get the job done. A good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can aid him in this quest. A crème that contains a wealth of vitamins and nutrients, such as vitamin A for odor control, vitamin E for softness and L-arginine for better blood flow, can help ensure his body is good to go as soon as he and his partner are emotionally ready.