Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chand LalYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old girl from india. From last 2 years I am gaining weight day by day. I have irregular periods. Uric acid is around 7 mlc. I am having pcos as per doctors report. Please help to improve my health.
Sir my husband is diabetic patient. Kindly suggest some diet for him to keep him healthy. I will thankful for your suggestions.
Meri age 23 years hai. Main ek student hoon, government sector ke exams ki preparation kar rahi hoon. Meri problem ye hai ki main jab bhi kuch pardhti hoon ya phir daily ka koi bhi incident hota hai mujhe kuch samay ke bad yaad hi nahi rehta hain, pardhti hoon wo bhi kuch bhi yad nahi rehta, jo mere sath hota hai daily routine me wo aksar bhul jati hoon jaise kuch saman kharidne jati hu to shop pr bhul jati hu kya lena hain, apne social network sites ke password jaisi kai chize bhul jati hoon jabki pehle aisa nahi tha meri memory pehle bahut achhi thi choti se choti bat yad rehti thi. Mujhe thyroid hai eltroxin 25 mcg ki medicine khati hu. Aksar log bolte jinhe thyroid hota hai unhe memory loss ho jata hai. Kya ye sach hain? Kya meri bhi memory loss ho jaegi? Please mujhe suggestion dijiye jisse meri memory power achhi ho jaye. Thank You.
I have taken amoxyclav 600 and cough syrup but still the cough is not going away ,can you suggest me better medicine I think Gala ha huya ha.
A 60 year female under gone ptca in 2012 k/c/o hypertensive on medication, now having increased serum creatinine & uric acid level suggest treatment.
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.
- Virechana: This procedure involves several days of internal oleation by taking either pure ghee or a specially prepared medicated ghee followed by a gentle herbal purgative. Purgation acts on aggravated and accumulated pitta and kapha doshas. It decreases the heat (ushna guna) of pitta and increases coolness (sheeta guna) required for formation of shukra dhatu (ovum and sperm). Impaired agni due to disturbed pitta is also rectified by the virechana procedure. A strong and balanced dhatvagni (tissue agni) is required for dhatnirmiti of shukradhatu (creation of reproductive tissue). Obstructing kapha dosha is removed through virechana and the blocked apana vata obstructed by kapha dosha is also relieved by virechana. Common virechana dravyas: mahatiktaghrit, trivrit (leha or churna). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am having Diabetes since 3-4 months within the limits of 140 (fasting) and 90 after meal. No medicine till today. So does it effects to other body organs within this limits or shall I have to go for medication ?
My wife has gestational diabetes, please suggest a proper diat chart for her, her age is 26, height 5'4" weight is 59 kg, and she is in seventh month of her pregnancy.
How to maintain the blood pressure in age of 45. I am also a sugar patient. Day by day problem is increased. So please give the right suggestion for that Thanks.
I am 35 years old. I am taking 50 mg Thyronorm and also taking homeopathy medicine for thyroid and mental health. Recently I went for a 3 weeks diet plan of Dr. Biswaroop Chaudhary and didn't took medicine and was feeling better but TSH shouted to 70 so I had resume my medicines. With medicines I have lot of side effects like back pain, numbness in legs and body, lethargy, fissure trouble, white tongue, froth early morning etc. I am continuing with my diet plan. Is there any permanent cure for thyroid? Need a doctor who can cure my thyroid and other troubles from root.
1. I am 49 2. I have diabetese mellitus type-ii 3. My bp remains 155/95 range 4. I take medicine for bp and diabetese 5. My ecg shows lad. 6. Tmt and echo tets are normal. 7. Shall I go for any further check up in relation with ecg abnormalities. What shall I do ?
Not everyone can conceive a baby easily. The inability to conceive a baby despite having intercourse during the fertile window in a woman’s menstrual cycle for over a year is termed as infertility. Infertility does not affect only the physical health of a woman, but also her mental and emotional well-being as well as the couple’s social health.
In some cases, infertility can be treated with Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, a couple needs to be both physically and mentally strong and healthy. Ayurveda believes that a lack of nutrition in the shukra dhatu or the person’s reproductive tissue is the cause of infertility. This can be triggered by indigestion, anxiety, depression, insomnia and the presence of toxins in the body. Some of the ways Ayurveda can be used to treat infertility are as follows:
- Eat cool foods: Spicy food can affect the quality of shukra dhatu and lower the quality and quantity of both sperm and ovum. This is because shukra dhatu requires a cool environment to promote fertility. Hence, eat food that is easy to digest and which has a cooling effect on the body. Men can benefit from foods like asparagus, dates and almonds, while foods like quinoa and pineapples can help a woman conceive easily.
- Shirodhara therapy: Shirodhara involves the movement of liquid over the forehead in a rhythmic manner at specific points. This stimulates the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands and aids in the secretion of hormones including follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). When it comes to women, FSH stimulates the ovarian follicles into releasing an egg without which it would be impossible to conceive a child.
- Fight stress: One of the effects of stress is reduced libido. Prolonged exposure to stress is often a major factor that contributes to infertility. When it comes to women, stress makes a woman ovulate less regularly. In men, stress can affect the sperm production and affect testosterone levels. To fight stress, try deep breathing exercises like alom vilom or keep a little time aside each morning for a walk or light exercise.
- Lodhra: This herb is very beneficial in treating women with infertility. It stimulates FSH and luteinising hormones (LH) and lowers the risk of a miscarriage. It also increases chances of conception. Lodhra should be taken twice a day along with honey and milk.
- Lifestyle changes: Ayurveda is not only about herbal medicines but also following the right lifestyle. Bad habits like smoking, drug usage and alcohol not only affect a person’s overall health but also interfere with fertility. Hence, when trying to conceive a child, quit these bad habits and try following a healthier lifestyle that involves following a routine, eating right and exercising regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.