Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Chanakya KishoreYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/mam I have problem of acidity and sometimes I suffering from weakness and blood pressure low problems I try very medicine but problem is remain exist.
I am suffering from diabetes with high blood sugar fasting at 180 and after meals at 250-300 from 2006 till now firstly I was discovered with acute pancreatitis in 2003. Please advise.
Arteries are the blood vessels that carry oxygen to various parts of the body. Proper functioning of the arteries is directly related to well functioning organs as without oxygen, no organ can work well. There are many reasons due to which blockages and waste materials are stuck in these blood vessels. It is essential to clean them on regular basis, there are several food items available easily that cleanse the arteries naturally!
1. Tea- green tea is known popularly as an antioxidant that keeps your health and weight in check. But it is also a very strong cleanser of your arteries as well. Black tea too, one that has flavonoids in good proportions is also considered as an excellent cleanser of the artery.
2. Sesame seeds- sesame seeds have natural cardioprotective substances that are not only good for the artery but are very beneficial for absolute heart health. Sesame is majorly known for preventing the occurrence of atherosclerosis. Apart from that, sesame helps in cleaning all blood vessels.
3. Turmeric- any blockage or damage to the artery is immediately addressed by the turmeric that we consume regularly. It cures the damages almost immediately, preventing any aggravation or infection. Including turmeric in good proportions in daily diet is considered as a complete option to tackle any problems to the arteries.
4. Fruits- fruits are extremely beneficial both for the cardiovascular and blood health. Fibrous fruits especially are related to the arteries. Researchers suggest that having fibrous fruits first up in the morning, on an empty stomach ensures that all the arteries are cleaned and its functions are proceeding in the right manner.
5. Olive oil- fatty acids like omega-3 and omega-6 present in olive oil are excellent plaque removers. Consuming olive oil increases the omega substances in the body, so when something is about to harm the artery, they intervene and cleanse it completely.
10 days back I have getting little bit chest pain with left hand pain. Recently meet to doctor also he is taken some test like blood test and heart related tests like eco test, thread mile test. As but reports there is no issue and he is given some medicine for 1 month. But some time getting left hand pain.
I am Ashok Jindle from Bathinda Punjab. In my urine 3 proteins are shown and it was informed that due to this my urine passes out slowly. This problem is for the last 4-5 months. Earlier my sugar level was 130 but now it is 103. I have high BP problem but it is in the range of 90-140 with daily dose of one tab. Of Amtas M 50. Please suggest me the possible remedy for 3 proteins in the using.
What are the symptoms for asthma? Heart beat is growing up. Can not breath properly and cough is coming. Please give me some health advice to cure.
My blood pressure is now 80 and it is not increasing. Please suggest me some medication to increase it.
I want to control my blood pressure? When I eat, hot or cold item my teeth pains. How to get relief from this? Please help me.
I am 63 years old man1. I have blood sugar fasting 89 mg and PP 112 mg. Am I diabetic prone? 2. Which test (s) I shall have to know my kidney function? 3. Which test (s) I shall have to know my heart function?
Dear doctors. I pay for a cardiologist in Lybrate. Doctor say the first degree av block may be reason of a heart failure. Are you Agree. All the reports are normal. Only first degree av block PR240.
For a long time cholesterol in totality was seen as a bad thing for your body although the truth was a little more complicated than that. Cholesterol primarily is divided into two types, one of which can be categorized as bad cholesterol and the other as good cholesterol. Let's have an in-depth look at both the categories.
LDL or Low Density Lipoprotein aka bad cholesterol: Cholesterol is a wax like chemical, which is found all over the body and it has important functions to perform. Cholesterol is carried all over the body by Lipoproteins. The low density lipoproteins are denoted as bad cholesterol as they can accumulate on the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockages in heart arteries, resulting in many ailments. LDL levels of 190 and above are considered dangerous.
Some of the risks associated with it are:
1. Heart disease
4. Peripheral artery disease among many others
HDL or High Density Lipoprotein aka good cholesterol: This is a form of cholesterol which is usually desired in higher quantities as it removes LDL from the system by dislodging it from the arteries and then carrying it through the blood stream into the liver. The liver then breaks it down and removes it from the body. Thus, higher number of HDL cholesterol is always desirable.
Some of the ideal numbers for HDL cholesterol within the body are:
Women - Ideal: 60 mg/dl, dangerous: 50 mg/dl or lower
Men - Ideal: 60 mg/dl, dangerous: 50 mg/dl lower
The role of triglycerides
Good and bad cholesterol levels also depend on the levels of triglycerides within the body and not just LDL or HDL cholesterol. Triglycerides are another type of fat which are used to store energy within the body but can also affect your health. It is most associated with atherosclerosis when the levels of triglycerides are high within the body.
Some habits that contribute to high levels of it are:
a. Lack of physical activity
b. Obesity or being overweight
c. Excesses in alcohol consumption
e. Bad diet and others
Thus the good cholesterol versus bad cholesterol war also includes other factors, most of which can be easily changed by making subtle changes in lifestyle and incorporating healthier habits. This will increase the good cholesterol and the other relevant elements and reduce the bad. You can consult a cardiologist for more details.
Hi Doctors! Sir/Madam After Every Meal I Take, I Feel Burning Sensation On My Chest! Sometimes On Right Side Of The Chest Or Left Is It GERD Or Gastritis? And How To Prevent This?
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.