Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chakravarthi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChakravarthiYour feedback matters!
I have suffered from transverse myelitis. I have lost some part of leg sensation. How much time it will take to become normal. Will I became 100%normal.
My dad's heart pumping oy 15% please suggest what we do for recover. OBSERVATION MITRAL VALVE: MILD MR, No Ms. AORTIC VALVE: NO AR NO AS tricuspid VALVE: MID1 PR, PASP =40 mmHG, MILD PAH PULMONARY VALVE: NORMAL OTHERS:- DILATED LA/LV, MILDLY, DILATED RA/RV GRADE-I diastolic DYSFUNCTION GLOBAL LV hypokinesia severe LV SYSTOLIC DYSFUNCTION (LVEF = 15%) Normal Rv contractility IAS/ IVS INTACT. IAS dilated < 50% COLLAPSING NO OBVIOUS CLOTS/ VEGETATIONS OR EFFUSION. Please help me.
My hubby always need me to suck his penis. And some times without my knowledge, I drunk his sperm. My question is, drinking sperm is good for health? Or will I spit it out? Please do reply for my question. Am waiting for your responses.
My pennis is just 4 and half inches its look so small and my wife doesn't get satisfaction give me a better way to get a bigger pennis.
I get rashes on my face and neck anf rarely on hands. Its itchy and sometimes swollen in tge middle and its surrounded by the rash. It stays for like 10mins and goes away on its own to avoid itching I use boroline can you tell me what causes this rash.
My son had an operation for apsses in nov 14 and again on 04th may. During the second operation it was realised that he had a fistula. The doctors have put a wire which is rotated every week and is extremely painful. He has under gone 3 of the six turnings and refuses to go for any additional turnings because of the pain. Is there any alternate method to rid him of the fistula without the pain.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.