Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Chaitanya Reddy AYour feedback matters!
Is gelusil is good medicine for morning acidity sickness? if not which the best medicine to cure daily acidity problem?
Can a chronic anxiety cause heart problem or heart failure? I want to know the details pls to avoid it.
Hi doc, I am 28 years of age and am facing a typical stretchy and swelled feeling towards the right side of my stomach. A little food feels full. What can it be. Please guide. I used to face gastric trouble very frequently . Bt after my child's birth it became very rare. Please help.
When I am doing sex with my partner.. After my sperm released. Into her vagina.. They getting too much mood. So kindly give advice to what I have to do..
Mucus in stool without abdomen pain before pain was there but now no pain no discomfort in stomach passing stool 3 to 4 times a day mucus is present in stool doctor says it's a chronic dysentery what is the reason and what are the symptoms of ulcerative colitis.
Sir I rarely masturbate but whenever I do so I finds that ejaculation occurs within a minute. The skin of penis swells up, becomes reddish and seems like bubbles under the skin. Despite being healthy, young & active boy why does it happens to me.
I am 45 year old I have a throat problems pain and tonsil last 2-3 years, doctor say that your abandonment is not proper working, you have a gas problems, toilet not clear at the morning times. please Advice me.
I am suffering from fever from last 3 days, in blood my wbc is 3400. May I know what causes this count less. Thanks in advance.
I have Nose blocked since four days. & have throat irritation and cough. I was taking homeopathic. Bt it didn't get any better. Please suggest medicine. Age 32 yrs, female.
I am having a dry cough, since two weeks but still persists after having taken cough syrup Ascoril and hontis and also having taken a course of antibiotics erythromycin 250 mg.
I'm 18 years old and l'm prone to have diabetes at a later age since it is running down my family genetically, the biggest threat is that i'm a sweet addict and don't have control over that what precautions I should be taking to prevent this.
Hi I am 6 months pregnant and suffering from swelling in the legs. And pain in pelvic region and lower body. What to do to get relief.
Hi I am not getting fully satisfaction after doing sex. I want to put it deeper but it become very loose while doing the sex. Size is small comparatively.
I m suffering for premature ejaculation. While having I just ejaculate in 5 to 10 sec. Bcoz of this my married life is badly affected. please help me soon.
I have my stomach pain sometime its heavy like, and I can not have stool on morning I go to duty after eating pressure comes on my duty time, what I will do.
I am getting fatter day by day even though I eat little much and sleep less still it's happening with me.
He is suffering from premature ejaculation since he is married still he can't be longer than few second in first attempt.
Coughing during the night can really wreak havoc for your sleep and cause inexplicable discomfort in the throat and chest region. Thankfully, you can manage it by soothing your tickling throat as well as sensitive airways before you go to bed at night.
- Drink herbal tea: A mugful of non-caffeinated tea mixed with a teaspoon of honey before going to bed can help you to a considerable extent. This is because any warm liquid has the power to break down the formation of mucus in the throat region and with a bit of honey, the herbal tea becomes even more powerful.
- Try to sleep in an inclining position: Gravity is your greatest enemy while combating night-time cough. When you lie down flat on your back at night, all the mucus and dust particles, which you have swallowed all through the day, would accumulate in the throat area and aggravate it making more cough. But you can easily defy gravitational force by piling up some pillows and prop yourself on them while sleeping. You may also keep a wooden block of 4 inches height under your head, which would keep the acids in the stomach so that they don’t come up to irritate your throat.
- Make sure you use the steam cautiously: When your airways are dry, it can make you cough harder. Therefore, you may find relief if you take a warm shower or a bath before going to bed. But you have to be sure that you don’t have asthma as steam can prove harmful for you.
- Check the level of humidity: Humidifiers are known to soothe the problem of persistent coughing when the surrounding air is dry. But too much of moisture during the night can also make you cough. This is because dust mites, mold and other allergens thrive well in the damp air and they could conspire to make your cough even worse. So, pick up a cheap hygrometer from a hardware store and see that the humidity level stays within 40 to 50 percent.
- Equip yourself at night: Keep all the things from drops to water to cough syrup or anything that soothes coughing at your bedside so that you can help yourself in case you wake up in the middle of the night and start coughing.
By following these few tips every day, you can manage the night time cough and have a good night’s sleep without any interruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.