Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chaitanya Reddy AYour feedback matters!
What hemoglobin what's they are reasons can son to me place give me change to noleg give me respect som as ans to me. What are telling my age what eat me.
Studies show that 1 out of 3 men worldwide experience the problem of premature ejaculation (PE), with men of all age groups from as young as early 20s to even 60 year olds suffering from it at some point of their lives. The main causes behind this problem are neurobiological in nature. Research suggests that hypersensitivity of the penis alongside a reduction in the brain?s serotonin levels (brain chemicals that control your sexual desire) is a cause of PE in men.
Even so, you may be suffering from PE if you experience these symptoms:
- If you ejaculate within a minute of sexual penetration
- If you're unable to control your ejaculation during all episodes of sexual penetration
- Experiencing feelings of frustration and distress, and avoiding sexual contact as a result
4 Simple ways to delay or control ejaculation
The practice of certain techniques can help you to delay ejaculation and lead to a more satisfying sexual experience. Here are some of these techniques:
- Kegel exercises: Helping you to improve the control of your sexual response is the Kegel routine. The exercises aim to bring about the strengthening of your pelvic region, and subsequently your pubococcygeus muscle or PC muscle (the large muscle that stretches all the way from the pubic bone to the tail bone) that is responsible for PE. The Kegel technique calls for tightening and then releasing of the PC muscle for 10 seconds. With a 10 second interval in between each set, you should do about three sets of this to be able to slow things down when you feel yourself experiencing an orgasm.
- Start-stop technique: One of the simplest techniques for controlling or delaying your ejaculation, the start-stop technique could be done solo or with your partner. This climax control method involves the stimulation of your penis to the point of orgasm but stopping just before it occurs. The stimulation should last about 30-60 seconds, followed by a period of rest to allow you to regain control before starting all over again. The process should be repeated 4-5 times so as to enable you to identify your point of delay.
- Squeeze technique: In this technique, you're required to squeeze the end of the penis that is the point between the shaft and the glans (the rounded part at the end of the penis), until the need to ejaculate passes. You could do this technique alone or with your partner. You can repeat this process 4-5 times until the time you feel that you can no longer control your orgasm. While helping you to discover your point of no return, the technique enables you to delay your episodes of ejaculation.
- Deep breathing technique: The practice of the 5 minutes deep breathing technique can help to delay your sexual response to a great extent. Every breath that you inhale and exhale during those 5 minutes would enable you to exercise better control over the tension and arousal that brings about untimely ejaculation. For this, you need spend about 5 seconds taking in a deep breath, followed by 3 seconds of holding it in, and then 5 seconds of deep exhalation. This inhaling and exhaling rhythm should be done for 5 minutes so as to render you with the ability to control your PE. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 19 years old and I get a lot of muscle cramps in my right hand suddenly at times plus in get frequent headaches with terrible pain, on consulting m reports are normal shall I know what is the reason behind having such pain?
What are the symptoms of malaria and what are the home remedies to cure it? Any precautions needs to be taken?
I have pain on my back side of head on pressing it slightly from 8-9 days what should I do for this.
I am suffering from nightfall from last 3 days continuously Is there any problem wid it. Suggest some help.
Hi, I am 24 years old male and have Piles for last 3 years. I have used homeopathic medicine for last 3 years, but till now have not got any relief. What should I do now?
Allowed foods in celiac disease are:
Many healthy and delicious foods are naturally gluten-free:
- Beans, seeds and nuts in their natural, unprocessed form
- Fresh eggs
- Fresh meats, fish and poultry (not breaded, batter-coated or marinated)
- Fruits and vegetables
- Most dairy products
It's important to make sure that they are not processed or mixed with gluten-containing grains, additives or preservatives. Many grains and starches can be part of a gluten-free diet, such as:
- Corn and cornmeal
- Gluten-free flours (rice, soy, corn, potato, bean)
- Hominy (corn)
Always avoid these foods with celiac:
Avoid all food and drinks containing:
- Barley (malt, malt flavoring and malt vinegar are usually made from barley)
- Triticale (a cross between wheat and rye)
Avoiding wheat can be challenging because wheat products go by numerous names. Consider the many types of wheat flour on supermarket shelves — bromated, enriched, phosphated, plain and self-rising.
Here are other wheat products to avoid:
- Durum flour
- Graham flour
- Avoid unless labeled'gluten-free'
In general, avoid the following foods unless they're labeled as gluten-free or made with corn, rice, soy or other gluten-free grain:
- Cakes and pies
- Communion wafers
- Cookies and crackers
- French fries
- Imitation meat or seafood
- Processed luncheon meats
- Salad dressings
- Sauces, including soy sauce
- Seasoned rice mixes
- Seasoned snack foods, such as potato and tortilla chips
- Self-basting poultry
- Soups and soup bases
- Vegetables in sauce
Certain grains, such as oats, can be contaminated with wheat during growing and processing stages of production. For this reason, doctors and dietitians generally recommend avoiding oats unless they are specifically labeled gluten-free.
You should also be alert for other products that you eat or that could come in contact with your mouth that may contain gluten. These include:
Food additives, such as malt flavoring, modified food starch and others
Medications and vitamins that use gluten as a binding agent.
I am suffering from daily headache cough and lower back pain from 1 month. What should I do or what medicines I take?
I am having dry cough and I am having sinus also please suggest me medicine for immediate relief from cough I am having severe cough right now.
At present 3 out of the 5 people are suffering from diabetes and it is the 7th leading cause of death worldwide. Moreover, it is no more restricted just to adults and affects children as well. Diabetes is a metabolic disease resulting in increase in the level of glucose in the body. Glucose is a source of energy for the cells making up the muscles and other tissues in the body. But if the level of glucose goes up, it shows the sign of danger. Diabetes is of 2 types:
- Type 1: Body fails to produce insulin.
- Type 2: Body fails to produce enough insulin which is required by the body.
There are no definite signs of diabetes. It simply varies from person to person. In many of the cases it goes unnoticed. Such signs are as follows:
- Sudden weight loss: You might experience a sudden weight loss of 5 to 10 kgs within a month. This happens when sugar metabolism ceases very quickly. Insufficient insulin prevents the body from taking in glucose in the body cells from the blood to use as energy. In such a scenario the body starts burning fat and muscle for energy. This results in weight loss.
- Intense hunger: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you hungry quite often.
- Excessive urination and thirst: Due to diabetes, the glucose level in the body goes up. The kidneys are overloaded with the burden of working overtime for filtering and absorbing the excess glucose in your body. The excess sugar, which the kidney cannot store is excreted out of your body. This makes you urinate frequently. Due to frequent urination the body gets dehydrated which makes you feel thirsty more often.
- Blurred vision: Due to the high level of glucose in your body tissues gets pulled away from the lens of the eyes. This results in vision issues. If not treated on time, it may even lead to blindness.
- Increased fatigue: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you restless more often and you may even feel too weak to do your regular activities.
If you notice any of these signs, get the level of sugar in your checked and take the required remedies. It is good to get it treated as early as possible rather than facing immense trouble in future. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a endocrinologist and ask a free question.