Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ch. Swapna
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ch. SwapnaYour feedback matters!
Suffering from pcos and hypothyroidism. I do gyming. And taking homeopathy medicines for pcos and eltroxin 50mcg for thyroid I ws 99kgs now 88kgs I problem is hair loss. May be coz of thyroid Can not I gt my hairs back cuz Im a thyroid patient? Please tell me da medicines supplements for my hairs and nails and how to take them before food or after food. Nd how to consume flaxseed also My t3 is 153ng/dl. T4 is 12.4. Tsh is 3.09 Taking glyciphage 500 twice a day for pcos. As I have pcos how I can reduce that facial and body hairs. and glow of my face.
I am 18 years boy, I am suffering from running nose from many years. I also consulted many homeopathy doctors also other doctors.please help
I am having a lot of pain in spinal cord after c section delivery what is the home treatment or exercise.
I am 63 year old and I have hiccups problems last 2 months. I uses tablet baclofen but I don't relax. My bp is 80/50. I consult many Dr. They give same tablets. Have any specialist Dr. In delhi.
When a particularly soft part of the foot suffers from too much pressure or friction, it can lead to the eruption of corns. This happens because the superficial tissues rise to the surface in order to prevent an internal injury and in time, they bear a hard coating which is basically a protective layer. When this protective layer develops a pointed structure right in the middle it is known as a corn. Let is find out more about the causes and treatment for the same.
Causes: A corn is basically a natural reaction of the skin to excessive friction as well as pressure. This is known as Hyperkeratosis. While these mainly appear on the hands and feet, they may get localised within the areas that appear to be under a lot of pressure. So why does this friction or pressure happen? The causes could range from tight fitting shoes to high heels as well as cramped footwear like combat boots, which are worn on a prolonged basis. Also, this friction may happen when a person wears shoes without socks too frequently. Further, people suffering from a condition known as hammertoes can also get corns. Finally, when you run, dance or jump bare feet on the sand or other hard surface for too long, you may develop corns.
Homeopathic medicines that help in fighting corns:
- Antim Crudum: This homeopathy medicine can help when the feet are covered with too many corns which makes walking difficult. Also, it is the best medicine to treat corns that are too pointed and hard to touch. Further, it also helps those patients who are overweight which may cause pressure due to which these corns may erupt.
- Sulphur: When there is a burning pain that the patient experiences in the soles and the corns, then this condition can be treated with the help of sulphur which also ensures that the hard coating of corn quickly yields from the very first dose or application. This also helps those patients who find their feet sweating excessively due to the development of these corns.
- Ferrum Picric: This medicine can help patients when the corn becomes discoloured and affects the hue of the surrounding area as well.
- Lycopodium: When walking around with the corn causes a dull pain and persistent ache, then the patient can use this medicine. This medicine also helps in treating symptoms like pain in the heels when the patient steps on something hard.
- Silicea: When the corn is still soft, the best homeopathic medicine for this condition is Silicea which also helps in treating symptoms like icy cold feet and pus formation in the corns.
Using homeopathy can take a while to show results but the treatment is generally long term. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.