Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi, I have a severe chocolate cyst in both ovaries and get operated 3 yrs ago. But still it pains a lot and having problem in conception. Doctors advised me for ivf. Is there any more option for natural conception ?
I m 19 years old boy? having testicular pain since one year testicular lump since 4 mnths chest pain since 1 Month breathing problem since 3 weeks knee-elbow-shoulder pain since 2 weeks am i having testicular cancer spreading through all over body? i m also having frequent and too less urination with yellow color n sometimes with pain.
I'm 54 years old and my wife is 46 years. We got married in 2001 and after many miscarriages, she conceived and we had our first issue in 2003. Two years later she was pregnant but lost it in the 5th month. Since then she couldn't conceive again till date. What could be the cause and what shall i do? Our daughter is 13 years now. Please help.
Hello sir, My Usg done on 19 dec. Gestational age is 14wk nd 06 days nd my foetus weight is 1.02kg. Is it normal.
I am not getting my periods from last two months. I took contraceptive tablet before my last period.I did check twice with d pregnancy kit n its came negative twice. I evn ate papaya continuesly for three days but zero results. Plz let me know y I m not getting my periods. I am 30 years old
I am 23 yr old I have irregular periods problem for past more than 3 yrs my doctor tel me tat I have hormonal disturbance and prescribe projesterone tablet aft tat I have regular periods but now its same prob repeat my last periods was on feb 27.
Within 24 hours the pregnancy symptoms are seen in body? We had sex and the very next day I am vomiting within 20 hours. This would be pregnancy symptoms? Should I worry? And I taken i-pill within 48 hours. Please help me ASAP.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is a common infection in the female reproductive organs like the ovaries, the uterus and the fallopian tubes and also the inside of the pelvis. If left untreated for a long time, PID can lead to severe problems like pregnancy complications, infertility and cancer.
- Cause: Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) like chlamydia and gonorrhea produce vaginal bacteria which travel to the interior organs and cause PID. Having unprotected sexual contact with someone who has an STD is the most common cause of PID. Moreover, medical processes like abortion, miscarriage, childbirth, insertion of contraceptive devices can also lead to bacterial infection. Having sex with a number of people, or having sex before the age of 20, or having had an STD in the past, also increase the chances of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
- Symptoms: The disease may show only minor symptoms or it may not show any symptom at all. When it does, the common symptoms are pelvic pain, discomfort while urinating or having intercourse, difficulties with menstruation and unusual fluid discharge from the vagina.
- Associated symptoms: High fever, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, exhaustion, shivering and fainting.
- Diagnosis: A pelvic examination is conducted to check for abnormal bleeding from the cervix (the opening of the uterus), fluid discharge or severe pain in the uterus, fallopian tubes or in the ovaries. Swabs taken from the cervix and the vagina are tested for STDs or other possible bacterial infections that may cause PID. An ultrasound or a Computerized Tomography (CT) scan is conducted to make sure that the symptoms are not being caused by other disorders like appendicitis or other kinds of infection in the reproductive organs. A pregnancy test is also done to take the necessary precautions to protect the fetus from the adverse effects of the infection.
- Treatment: The treatment procedures of PID vary depending on the type of bacteria that caused the infection in the specific case. Antibiotic medication is used to treat the condition. In case of severe complications, the patient has to be hospitalized.