Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C Kiran Kumar
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. C Kiran KumarYour feedback matters!
I have a cold problem from past 10 years so many doctors I'll faced but no use and when I breath some type of cat sounds coming and I have a allergy with fan and body spray to cold attacking could you please suggest me and one doctor suggest medicine is citrigine daily, folvite 5mg once a day and vitamin d3 60000iu once a week for six month. Is it better medicine for this problem please suggest me.
I am suffering from hairfall, may I know that my hair is falling due to masturbation daily twice or some other reason? Is that good for health to masturbate daily twice?
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever I can hard can suggest.
Hii good evening sir actually mere penis ki skin kai kai se white ho gai hai or penis ki top pe itching hota hai bhot please sir tell is it big problem or not.
Hi, I am suffering from chronic headaches due to possible Malabsorption of food. These headaches occur within 2-3 hours of having a meal and the headache does not ease/subside until I don't clear my bowel. Due to this, I need to clear my bowels at least 3 times a day. Also, because of this I wake up with an extremely heavy headache. It almost feels that whatever I eat is rotting inside my body and until I don't clear my bowel, the headache remains. I have shown to a gastroenterologist who got my stool, blood tests done that were absolutely normal. He also suggested endoscopy and colonoscopy which I didn't get it done because I felt he was going nowhere with the treatment and was just doing guesswork. Taking isabghol helps a bit, I have done treatments from other doctors as well like taking nutrolin b plus, metrogyl,vimliv but they have not been much effective. Kindly suggest and if possible provide a detailed explanation of what should be done.
Sir I have gastric problem and there is also a pain in my heart when I am sleeping. What i have to do? please give the precautions
My son was playing on bed. Then he fell down in bed wood. Not so deep bt a little bit of cut in head. He is ok and playing. what should we do. A little bit of blood out (like one drop). Please help me. Thank you.
Nightfall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, in adolescents. This condition is characterized by the involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of embarrassment. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives.
Frequent night falls can result in laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night falls are common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects on the body.
The major causes are stated below,
- Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent nightfall
- Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
- Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
- Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing nightfall
How can it be controlled?
- Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relax the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of nightfall
- Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
- Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
- Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
- Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.