Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. C Kiran KumarYour feedback matters!
Doctor, I am 21 and few days back I am having typhoid and now little bit ok. and main reason is I am having now a days more pimples on cheeks and nose. and becoming black spots. Can you suggest me for clear skin and I will use ponds face wash and clean and Clear face wash are they Good for change suggest me food and medicine please.
Last year I got an attack of pancreatitis, after that I get fully recovered but some times I got ache in my Left abdomen, in USG report everything was well, what's cause of this pain. How I get treat it, suggests me.
Hi Dear Sir/ Madam, My husband is 31 years old again and again he is getting headache and he have 400mdl bad cholesterol, bp also some time high how can he wil out from this plzz suggest me at least home remedy.
My wife is 56 years old suffering cold/cough and throat problems for the last one week. Used cheston cold and erythromycin. But count get complete relief. Pl advise suitable medicine.
How can I get rid of head pain (headache? When this happens I can't see properly, the images are looking like blur. Please tell some home methods to cure this!
I have feeling unhealthy for 3 months continue. The problem is night falling sperm. The sperm is not falling on nights when falling with toilet.
I have itching problem and this is very bad and I nervous when it happened please doctor tell me what can I do for overcome this problem.
Sir. Now a days. I have a hard swelling on just right side of my male organ. And i'm feeling pain in that. Plzz help me. Any urologist. Plzz help me.
Sir earlier I didn't know about masturbation that it may reduce my sex time. Now I am facing this problem. And my sperm is also becoming liquid. Please help sir.
My age is 69 years, Male,Diabetic since 4 years. Taking Janumet 50/500 one morning, one evening since about 9 months. It is myth that constant use of same Diabetic medicines over longer period of time effect/control over disease is reduced/less effective. Can I switch to AMARYL M2 mg. One morning and one evening and regular monitoring of sugar and also further adjustment of Diabetic medicines. Devinder kumar MOB: 9872253630. Kindly advice. Regards &Thanks.
When I travel on bus in long distant. I have a tendency to vomiting. Its irritating and make hates travel. How to avoid this. Any medicine for solv this permanently. please reply.
Lack of guidance on such deep subjects can lead to an addiction which can take a physical toll on the patient in the form sexual weakness. The person suffering from this condition will harbour unrealistic expectations of one's body. This is especially true for people who do not indulge in sex with a partner, in a normal manner. It can also occur due to heightened sexual activity and stimulation by watching too much of pornography or adult movies.
So how can a patient cope with sexual weakness? Following are a few tips:
- Psychological Conditioning: A person suffering from sexual weakness is in need of proper psychological therapy that will aim at unravelling any kind of deep rooted fear and anxiety that may be caused by trauma or shame inducing incidents. The therapy will aim at changing the mindset of the patient with a series of sessions where cognitive behavioural therapy will be practiced. This therapy will aim at helping the patient overcome addiction so that he or she can explore a normal sexual relationship with one partner. Also, the psychologist or psychiatrist will aim at reducing the anxiety and fatigue that the patient will most likely be feeling due to excessive sexual weakness.
- Medication: The doctor may prescribe medicines that will repair the damage caused due to excessive masturbation. This medication will also help in preventing any further complications that may come about due to the damage. Penile dysfunction, adrenal issues, prostate problems and others will be fixed with the help of proper medicines. The doctors may also prescribe medication to increase the sperm count and other supplements that give strength and vitality during normal intercourse.
- Breathing Exercises: The patient may also be asked to practice regular breathing exercises so as to avoid the harmful effects of sexual weakness like premature ejaculation. The patient may also need to make lifestyle changes in order to gain some weight to cope with the excessive energy that has been spent which may also have led to weight loss.
- Medical Problems: The doctor can also conduct various lab tests and X-rays in order to find out if there are any thyroid disorders or heart disease in the body of the patient. Accordingly, a method of treatment will be put forth. Also, the doctor can prescribe medication for patients who have experienced any hormonal imbalances due to this problem.
Ensuring that a patient manages to overcome sexual weakness is a matter of adhering to a healthy diet and lifestyle where one maintains one sexual partner at a time and enjoys sex in moderation. Other hobbies can distract the mind from constant sexual activity.
My follicles are not growing properly. So doctor suggested me to have clomid. On 15 th day my follicle size was 22 mm. And on 16th day we had done iui. But it was not succeed. So my question is. I have regular periods. Then also why my follicles are not growing properly. What I have to do. Please suggest me.
My sperm count is very low & seaman quantity is not sufficient so please suggest me a good factor for the treatment.
Doctor my age is 31 and I am female and I am having frequent urination problem, I consume 3 to 3.5 liters of water everyday, but wen I go for urine I feel to stay for sometime waiting as if it wil come more n more, I m not satisfy iin one time n I will sit for some time. N my flow is good it is fast also. I am not sugar patient. please suggest me wat to do? Any natural remedy.
Plz let me know .How can I increase my wife sex power. And thinking. please suggest to me .Any medicine or else.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease results from the disorder more commonly known as PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. A syndrome is starkly different from a disease, for the former entails a set of symptoms usually occurring in concurrence, while the latter means a particular biological condition with an identifiable reason behind it.
A syndrome solicits your concern and forethought in order to eliminate or at least control the chances of an underlying disease. Trigger to a syndrome is undetectable and hence fighting it efficiently is fairly problematic. It is rare to find adolescent girls without hormonal problems.
Hormonal imbalances are just too common to be a novel topic any further. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is faced due to imbalances in hormone secretions. It refers to the development of multiple cysts in your ovary. This condition usually affects women falling within the age group of 15 to 50. Eight among ten women, at a given point of time, are reported with PCOS. Symptoms of PCOS, when neglected, can lead to Polycystic Ovarian Disease. If you have been facing similar health issues, it is advisable to undergo a check- up and get diagnosed at the earliest possible.
Symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- A receding hairline or increased hair fall can lead to thinning of scalp hair. Such a sign should not be taken lightly as it could be indicative of Polycystic Ovarian Disease.
- Extremely painful menstruation, irregular periods or prolonged periods with heavy bleeding might be reason enough for worrying.
- Development of acne could be another sign. Acne is common to girls attaining puberty, but an unprecedented growth should be a matter of concern.
- Patchy skin, pigmentation and discoloration of the skin are the other symptoms.
- PCOS may also result in continual depression and anxiety.
- Obesity is the most commonly noticed symptom. People suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease have lower metabolism and thus, reducing weight is an ordeal.
- Many women tend to grow thick facial hair or chest hair. Such a condition discourages the person to go out in public. It leads to social ostracizing which further bears severe effects on one's mental health.
- PCOS mostly affects women belonging to the childbearing age. As a result of this syndrome, females stop ovulating. Conception becomes extremely difficult as the syndrome may lead to infertility.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease can result in Type 2 diabetes or even cardiovascular problems. If not diagnosed and treated at an early stage, it might lead to ovarian cancer. There is hardly any preventive measure to counter the chances of such a syndrome, but certain alterations in your diet under the guidance of a dietician and regular exercising can improve your health.
Related Tip: "What is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome?"