Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. C. H SulapaniYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a four years daughter. After my daughter was born, my wife is is having pain in forearms and fingers and same way lower legs and fingers. As we suspect this may be result of poor diet after delivery. Can you pls suggest something remedial?
I am suffering from back pain from last 3 weeks. Will you please suggest the solution for get out of that pain?
I am 55 years old male suffering from neck and back pain additionally I go acidity problem also mainly whatever I eat very small portion of it comes to my drought back.
My mother is suffering from back pain since 10 years she is suffering from leg pains also because of back pain what we have to do to recover from that back pain.
I am a 30 year old male. Years ago I slipped in the bathroom and my head (backside) was hurt. Not aware of its seriousness I ignored it then. It still pains sometimes. Can you guide me on this?
Sir I am age 22 married 1 year back, I have a back pain, I am not satisfy to may partner, hormones are quickly released, hormones are not good and low please sugest me.
Six months back I had pain in ny right buttock, after three days of hot water bag it went. Now same pain in left side buttock and using hot water bag. If I press buttock with fingers I can not make out pain point but while lifting leg I get pain. Any exercise or treatment.
My wife is in profession of stitching so she has to sit on chair for long time for stitching so she is having back pain kindly suggest.
I am 57 years old, asthmatic and diabetic. Right now I am on Theo-Asthalin 1-0-1 along with Asthalin and Budecort inhalers. I am told Salbutamol in Asthalin can cause tiredness, weakness and leg pain which I am having. Now Apart from inhalers, which of these oral medicines can be used a) Terbutaline Sulphate (Bricanyl 5 mg) 1-0-1 b) Bambuterol (Betaday 10 mg 1-0-1)? Please advice.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.