Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. BhaskarYour feedback matters!
I have migraine I used many medicines but I did not get any solution for this problem can you please suggest me what kind of medicine is suitable for migraine any health care or any natural remedy for this solution what kind of medicine nlis suitable for migraine.
Is there a treatment for migraine problem. I have been facing this from past 7 years and it has come to through heredity. Thank you in advance.
Im 23 year old girl, recently my mother got mild heart attack so she is bit tensed. Doc told one nerve blockage is there. Is it she will be perfectly fine in some days?
Sleep is the normal physiological process of our body which is as important as respiration and digestion. Sleep is vital for maintaining our physical and mental health. Normal adults require 8 hours of sleep every day, whereas it 14 to 15 hours of sleep is recommended for for infants and toddlers.
What are the different stages of Sleep
Every human has a natural circadian clock in their body, which is responsible for maintaining our sleep - wake homeostasis. The different stages of sleep include REM and NREM that is rapid eye movement sleep and non rapid eye movement sleep respectively. REM is the deep sleep stage in which it is very difficult to wake up the person as this stage includes the sensory inhibition and all voluntary muscles along with almost all interactions with the surroundings are inhibited. Therefore, a person’s physical stress and tiredness also gets relieved during this stage of sleep. NREM sleep is the stage between REM and awakening and here the person may have sensory connection with his or her surroundings, but may not respond.
Sleep and its benefits
Sleep and stress have a very strong connection with each other. The best way to relieve stress and any other mental disturbance is sleep. It is essential to have knowledge about sleep psychiatry for almost all physicians as they face many sleep deprived patients in their day to day practice.
- Sleep is not only responsible for relieving mental stress and depression, but has other benefits as well
- Sleep is also essential for the normal physiological growth in early infancy and it is vital for development of normal alertness, attention and knowledge
- It also relaxes our voluntary muscles and thereby, relieves us from physical stress
- Sleep disturbance may also aggravate diseases in our body. Sleep is also the state of recovery and healing.
Sleep psychiatry also insist on meditation and ensures that people have normal pattern of sleep, in order to maintain the mental health of the person in a normal state.
I am suffering from stress and insomnia for last 6 years sometimes I feel automatically feel good but anyone give me tension any type after then my I feel stress 2,3 days in stress and insomnia.
Hello I feel weird sensation (current type sensation) in my right chest area sometimes shifts to the centre of chest also and sometimes do feel numbness in right side of head and also have high pulse rate sometimes goes to 130 bpm. Its happening from last 2 months. My sleep is also not very deep sleep and and have less sleep. Pls suggest me what to do? I am also taking bp medicine of amlopresAT25 from last six months.
When walking on the road a stone hit my head because of speeding car and on the right side of my head above my right ear it started bleeding. Bleeding stopped same day. The bruise is not big. Now its dried but my head keeps hurting. Should I need to do a scan or mri.
Good Evening Sir, My problem is I am getting shake or vibrations in my hands when I drive any bike for more than 45 mins. Can I know what is the reason?
I'm suffering from severe depression. I have tried many drugs but nothing happened, no improvement also. I am a doctor by profession. Kindly help to get rid of this insomnia.
My aunt aged 36 years got her ct scan report and doc says she hasbrain tumour. Would like to know if brain tumor is curable or at which stage. How can sure. About this?
My mom is 45 year old she had an paralysis last year but there is many improvemnt in their body. But now still their hand doesn' t work properly. Right hand.
I'm suffering with seizures which I rarely get I.E once in 100 days. I was not having this from birth it started just an year ago and I drink regularly.
Hi my mom is 45 years old. She removed her uterus 2 years back and she have some neuro problem also. Now she is suffering from severe sweating and during sweat she have back bone pain. I want to know what are all the reasons for this and which specialist I should consider?
Neurological disorders are problems with any one or a combination of the central nervous system or any of its peripheral systems such as cranial nerves, neuromuscular junctions, and the autonomic nervous systems among others.
Some extreme examples of neurological disorders are:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Parkinson's disease
- Disorders brought on by strokes
- Multiple sclerosis and others
What is physiotherapy and how can it help?
Physiotherapy is a form of treatment where practitioners use physical forms of treatment such as massages, exercises, heat treatment and other controlled forms of external stimuli to treat physical disorders.
This method of treatment can be very effective in correcting neurological disorders.
Some of the physiotherapy techniques, which can be implemented to help patients, are as follows:
- Electrical Stimulation: This method is commonly used to treat muscular problems, especially incurred after an accident or any other form of injury. In this method, controlled electric stimulation is given to specific nerve areas over the skin to stimulate them.
- Heat treatment: This method involves applying heat to parts of the body such as joints or muscles where there is nerve or muscular damage. This treatment is especially effective for muscle related problems.
- Ice or cold treatment: Vertically opposite to the principle of heat treatment, ice or cold treatment is used to contract muscles within the body. This is especially effective where inflammation needs to be controlled.
- Manual therapy: Possibly the most common form of physiotherapy, this method employs massages, pressure points, stretching and hands on strengthening exercises and helps regularize nerve impulses to areas where they have been affected.