Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhaskar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhaskarYour feedback matters!
I am 24 yr male, on an average of 4to 5 months span, I suffer from cold and cough because of heat in the body, so please suggest me what to do? Thanks in advance.
Hello doctor. I'm having sex with many females. All are tested And don't have HIV .and they have sex with me only. I have sex with my cousin 21 years and my newly married aunt 27 years and girlfriend 18 years. I have strong sex with them without condom. Is it safe?
I've not been able to sleep for three nights and my eyes are swelling and I feel sleepy. But when I try to sleep I can't. What shall I do?
In few days before I have chicken pox it can be cured but the spot has not been leaved how it can removed? Please advice
It may sound queer, but it is true, testicular trauma is a condition wherein one or both the testicles experience an injury. Any kind of accident can lead to testicular injuries. Although some common ones include:
- Bicycle or motorbike injuries
- Being hit by a football or a cricket ball
- Being kicked
Other few and severe causes of injury include bullet wounds, animal bites, injuries or accidents because of the wrong usage of tools or machinery. Not surprisingly, it can happen during sexual intercourse too.
The types of testicular injuries
Testicular trauma can be of various types. Some typical ones include:
- Rupture: Also known as testicular rupture, such injuries involve tearing of the coarse, protective layer around the testicles.
- Fracture: In such cases, the testicular tissue breaks down, causing excruciating pain.
- Contusion: When an accident causes an injury to the blood vessels, it can lead to contusion.
- Infection: Insect bites to the scrotum can cause infections.
Symptoms of testicular injuries
As you might recall from prior experience, a testicular injury causes crunching pain within the scrotum. Pain in the abdomen might also accompany the above mentioned symptom. Some further symptoms include:
- Feeling nauseated
- Sustaining bruises or swelling of the scrotum
- Experiencing difficulty while urinating (although this is not common)
- Fever (this is uncommon as well)
Some serious injuries can also cause sexual problems and even fertility issues.
Diagnosis and treatment
Most minor injuries get healed within minutes or hours. But for any serious injury sustained, you have to consult a doctor. The doctor would ask you questions regarding how and when it occurred after which you could be advised to go through imaging and ultrasound tests. After diagnosing the extent of the condition, the doctor may prescribe antibiotics or other medications. Although home remedies such as applying ice packs on the affected area also helps.
On google details is that HIV/aids don't spread through saliva because saliva does not contain HIV/aids virus. But my bhms doctor friend telling that google details are not accurate and right and anyone can put details on google. So what is right and wrong?
If you have difficulty falling asleep, a regular bedtime routine will help you wind down and prepare for bed?
I am suffering frm constipation frm last 2 years stool hard taking syrup at night regularly but it also do not help many times & even have to go for 3/4 times a day. Any good medicine or permanent solution for this thanks. Any good doctor advise needed.
I have a headache and I am not able to concentrate on my studies. My board exams are near, but I stay tensed and depressed. Please help
Dear sir vitamin C is the best vitamin for increase the white beauty of face skin for boys please sir tell me which type of vitamin use and cream increase white beauty of face skin . Dear sir I can take Vitamin C capsule is best increase the white beauty of face skin tell me.
My lmp is 18/5/17. I am having brownish discharge since 1 month on and off. Usg done on 21/8/17. Usg shows low lying placenta completely covering internal os. Ans retroplacental collection of 38*14*21 mm near internal os. I am on inj. Hucog 5000hp weekly. Duphaston 10 mg tds. folvite and doxinate plus and glyciphage. please suggest me what to do? Can it cause abortion? Baby is 13wks 4 days according to usg. It can harm da baby? Is miscarriage is common in these cases? Is there is any chance to carry da baby at least up to 32 weeks?
Sir mere pet me hmesha gas bntii hai pet full jata hai or dard deta hai iske liye kya krna chahiye sir.
I am having skin problem and it's itching all the tym and there are red rings on my back please help me out.
A lot of things can be done to cope with the initial stages of dementia. A person goes through a wide range of emotions such as fear, denial, frustration, and anger, post the diagnosis. Here is a list of tips that will help a patient with dementia to cope better:
- Physical health: For a dementia patient, it is very important to take care of one’s health. A good diet along with regular exercise and adequate rest is a prerequisite to manage this disorder.
- Regular check-ups: Regular medical check-ups with the doctor are necessary in this condition. Depression and other mental health problems should be discussed with a professional.
- Quit alcohol: Alcohol might give momentary pleasure from the misery, but it has long-standing implications. It reacts with the medicine and creates additional health and memory-related complications.
- Allocate time for difficult tasks: With time, it can become difficult to perform even the simplest of tasks. The patient should accordingly schedule the time to perform the tasks which may be difficult to carry out. Adequate breaks should be taken while performing a task to avoid getting fatigued.
- Redefine work: If a patient is suffering from dementia is still working, it should be ensured that the work is more manageable from a desk. Planning an early retirement may be a good idea in order to cope with dementia.
- Be organised: Keeping track of things can get difficult with time. It, therefore, makes sense to organise all belongings systematically. Putting labels on doors and drawers also help.
- Continue pursuing your hobbies: Amidst the difficulty and the depression, it is a good idea to continue doing things that are fun. While such activities might require some assistance from the doctor and family members, this helps the patient to be cheerful and healthy.
- Maintain notes: Since dementia is involved with forgetfulness, it makes sense to maintain a diary and keep records of phone numbers, people, appointments, etc.
- Communication channel: Maintaining a direct communication channel with family, friends, and relatives is a good idea. Sharing feelings will go a long way in maintaining relations with loved ones.
- Support group: Joining a dementia support group can be highly beneficial for the patient. It will not only give the patient company but also make sure that the patient gets a lot of useful information about the disorder. It also helps in keeping the morale up.
- Getting ready for the future: Things need to be meticulously planned well in advance to ensure that when the disease progresses, the patient has enough people to look after him. Things such as medical arrangements, financial assets, and property details should be carefully handed over as per the patient's wish. This will ensure a smooth run of the patients’ life when they can no longer take care of themselves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.