Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhargavi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhargaviYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor! I have 4 months baby giving him Lactogen1 according to Doctor suggestion but day by day I'm putting on weight before pregnancy my weight was 61 kg & now it's 78 kg I want to reduce back my weight I'm doing walking & aerobics but my legs & Abdomen will pain so pls suggest me.
Ramadan is a much-awaited month for various reasons. While some look forward to it for spiritual reasons, others look for the celebrations, and some others for the delicacies it brings along. Fasting for a full day is always followed by feasting, in most households. Some people begin shopping for stuff about a week or two before the starting date of Ramadan.
While it is definitely a time to feast, it is also important to eat healthy and not binge. The idea is to cleanse the mind and body of all sins, and so it is a good time to get back to better physical shape. Keep the following points in mind when planning the foods for this month-
- Ramadan is a time for cleansing, both physically and mentally, so there is no reason for fasting every single day.
- Because you fast through the day, it is not necessary to eat excessively over the time when it is possible. The body’s requirements do not change significantly, as there are always food reserves in the body
- Oily and greasy foods may be chosen with the belief that they can help you sustain without food for a longer time; this is not true. Oily and greasy foods, in fact, take a longer time to digest and also increase tiredness and fatigue. They are rich in fat, and so more fat reserves are accumulated.
- It is not necessary to spend long hours in the kitchen trying to cook up lavish meals, as the purpose of Ramadan is not just. It is more about self-contemplation and cleansing oneself.
- Eat foods which are easy to digest and also help in giving you energy. An added advantage would be to eat foods which have a cleansing or detox effect.
- Natural fruits and vegetables, dry fruits, grilled meat are good options.
- Also, take into account the regular work schedule and make sure your cooking and eating allows sufficient room for that.
- Sleep is another aspect which often gets ignored but is equally important. The body needs sleep as much as, or in some people, more than food. Lack of it can lead to fatigue, drowsiness, confusion, and fainting.
- Prophet himself has advised that only a few mouthfuls of food needs to be consumed.
- Fasting is a good way to give the body a break (digestive and other systems) and help natural detoxification.
- Do not skip exercise completely during this period. Stick to regular, light exercises which are comfortable.
- Many people tend to put on weight, but a little planning can help not just in avoiding this, but in reducing weight too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Our marriage after 15 days, we want baby after 2 years of marriage life. What will be the safest process for us? Except Condom Please suggest safest tablets for us. And using process. My wife's age 25 years, weight 53 kg, height 5.1, normal pressure, no blood sugar.
Hello Dr. I have gone through c-section on 27 march 2016 but till now ci do not get my period and I also do unprotected sex with my hubby is there any chances of pregnancy.
Sir/ Madam My friend suffers from pre menstrual syndrome. During her periods she suffers from excessive pain. I told her to practice yoga daily. Will it be helpful for her? Also if she masturbates is it good for her? Sir we have gone through all tests an every test was fortunately normal. Please answer is soon. We will be very grateful to you. Thank you Regards Akhil Kumar.
Opting for an abortion can often be immensely emotionally exhausting on your part. The emotional stress, guilt and confusion might become over bearing. To make this decision something you don’t regret, equip yourself with all the knowledge and help available.
Here are 5 of the top tips before choosing to terminate the life growing inside you:
Being certain of your pregnancy: It is critical to know that you are actually pregnant before proceeding with a surgical or medical abortion. Getting a test done from a reputed hospital is way more accurate than home tests which might not always be able to give you a correct reading. A sonogram is the best way to confirm your pregnancy.
Get an accurate idea: 1 out of every 5 pregnancies results in a miscarriage. Thus, getting all the information possible from a doctor helps you make an informed choice. You should be aware of all the consequences. At the same time, get facts, such as whether the foetus has a heartbeat, right. An ultrasound helps in determining this as well as whether the foetus is located in the uterus.
Know about your health: You should get yourself checked up thoroughly, primarily for any STD’s. Knowing whether or not you have an STD is important as abortion in a person with an STD increases the likelihood of complications and infection.
Legality: In India, abortion is illegal, as one of the main reasons for doing so is sex selective abortion wherein, the male child is preferred over the female. Certain provisions however, allow the termination of a foetus. If the pregnancy is up to 20 weeks and the birth would result in serious mental trauma or health complications for either mother or the unborn child, then an abortion is permissible. A trained government professional will be able to answer all your questions in regard to your choice of terminating the foetus. Sex determination of the foetus is illegal in India.
Get informed about the risks involved: Getting an abortion can be quite strenuous both physically and emotionally. It is a medical procedure that is irreversible in nature. There are multiple abortion options based on how far your pregnancy has progressed. Each of these procedures has side effects and medical risks involved. Often a counsellor or a psychologist is needed to provide support as women might become fragile or emotionally unstable after opting for an abortion.