Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BharathwajYour feedback matters!
I'm 27 years old boy. My weight is 53 kg. Looks like very slim. So how can I gain weight through natural food.
I am 38 year women since last one year I suffering with heavy hair loss I will tried some home made remedy for that but it did not work what can I do?
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.