Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. BharathYour feedback matters!
Hi I am diabetic since 30 years and my age is 78 I recently found a massive nerve compression on my cervical area c3 to c5. And my shoulder stopped working. And doctors wanted to operate me instantly Now I figured out that shoulder problem is called plexopathy and I think I will recover it in 3 months but my problem's that. What should I do with my nerve compression at c3, c5 and c7. It's only growing since 4 years now and believe me the compression is a lot. Suggest me Should I get it operated and decompressed I am 78 years old with 30 years plus of diabetes. My nerve conduction reports also tell me that my nerves are in bad condition.
I am suffering from pain in legs since 8 months it feels as all nerves are streching and it pains when I sit and get up it takes atleast 25 minutes to stabalise to walk what should I do.
Hello Dr. I have knee pain from last night, when I am walking the knee pain start. Will you please conclude what happen? Without any injury how it pains. Will you pls give me medicine or any work out.
Hi i am SUFFERING FROM CONTINUOUS BACK PAIN ADJACENT TO SPINAL CORD 5 INCHES BELOW OF LEFT SHOULDER FOR PAST 3-4 YEARS. SOMETIMES PAIN IS UNBEARABLE, PAIN EXISTS ALL OVER THE DAY. INITIALLY PAIN WAS DURING WINTER SEASON ONLY. NO IMPROVEMENT TILL NOW INSPITE OF CONTINUOUS TREATMENT FROM ONE DEPARTMENT TO ANOTHER ie PHYSIOTHERAPY, ORTHO, NERVE.
I am 63 years old man I am suffering from pain in my right leg heal, the pain is increased after more walk pain is also more in the morning. Please give me some solution for this problem.
Myself parag I have suffering joint pain its occurs in every week in hand wrist and knees please tell me some suggestions.
There are three little holes in my knee cartilage that are small but go clear to the bone. If I don't have these treated will they get worse?
I am having sciatica. The most pain is in the buttocks hips thighs and calf region of leg. Burning sensation ks also there. I am doing yoga exercises and taking hot water bath with eucalyptus oil. What other things I should be doing? I have taken physiotherapy treatments also. Pain still persists and its a constant pain. Please help.
I have much pain in my legs throughout the day when I just do walking or jogging or little running in the morning time, It's since three days I am doing so and the pain remains same!
I am 21 years old boy, I am suffering from wrist pain from 1-2 weeks while weightlifting. There is no swelling or reddish skin, but it hurts when I move it side ways, pain occuring at outside of left wrist. What should I do?
I am 28 year male last two month I am suffering from leg pain nd also I feel fatigue. I took medicine from lot of doctors. Bt no avail. please advise me why this And should I do to get rid of it.
I am 46 years old female, I am getting pain to right side of body, leg and hand. I feel muscle are tightened. There's no sleep in nights.
My mom is suffering pain in his left knee from last 2 months .she is unable to walk properly now. Tell me sir what to do.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.