Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. BalajyochinmaYour feedback matters!
Is it safe to have sex during pregnancy? Til what time/ months is it okay to have sex? Be it protected or unprotected.
Me 2 months pregnant hu. Mujhe bahut jayda vomit hoti h, aur lower abdominal pain bhi. Do baar spot bhi aa chuke hai. Please tell me what should I do? Please advise.
Excess facial hair growth in a woman results from a condition known as the hirsutism. The growth in hair pattern is exactly similar to that of an adult male. Areas, where abnormal hair growth is visible, are chest, above the lips, etc. These hairs are dark, but fine in nature. They are more commonly known as peach fuzz.
There could be a number of reasons for excess facial hair in a woman:
- Genetic reasons: Women from the Indian sub-continent or Mediterranean region are more likely to have facial hair as compared to their American, European and East-Asian counterparts. One of the common reasons for facial hair growth is genetics. It is a trend that runs in the family, it is more likely that a woman will get it. There is not much that can be done in this case except managing the hair growth effectively.
- Imbalance of the hormone: Abnormal hormone production can lead to hirsutism. In many cases, there are conditions where female starts producing male hormones leading to abnormal hair growth in the face. One of the most common causes of facial hair growth is polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). This again is a hormonal imbalance leading to facial hair growth. Even adrenal gland related disorders such as cushing's syndrome, Adrenal cancer and congenital adrenal hyperplasia can lead to excess hair.
- Medications: Certain medication can lead to excess hair growth in the face. For instance, the certain steroid such as anabolic can lead to excess hair growth. Minoxidil is also known to cause hirsutism if taken in excess of 1 ml per day. Other medication related to testosterone and cyclosporine can lead to excess facial hair in females. It is advised to follow the doctor’s advice before consuming any of these medicines.
- Androgens: Although androgen is a male hormone, it is present in minute quantities in women too. Facial hair increase is nothing, but the sudden increased production of androgen in a female. Even birth control pills can lead to an increased production of androgen in the body. In these cases, it is very important to seek medical advice.
Treatment and remedies:
One should get medical help at the earliest if one of these conditions matches their symptoms:
- The hair growth is sudden and abrupt.
- One witness male features such as increases muscle, acne and reduced breast size.
- Certain medication has led to the hair growth.
- Usage of shaving, plucking and depilatory cream
- Laser hair reduction procedure shows immediate results in stopping and countering any further hair growth.
- Electrolysis can be tried to permanently damage the follicles.
- Weight loss is another good solution to excess hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Is oral sex OK? I mean if my girl friend swallows my sperm, what will happen? Is there any problem in it? And if if I lick her vagina, will I have any problem?
I am a 16 year old female. My period was really weird this time. I bled very lightly all throughout. Is it normal?
I m 28 years female don't have monthly period from last one month, checked it with pregnancy kit but it shows negative two times but still now I don't have period kindly suggest me wat should I do.
My doctor has told me to do hydrotubation till what time I will b able to conceive? Do the chance increases of pregnancy? please help?
I had my puberty first in 2012. And now it's 2016. But I don't get my periods on date. Sometimes they cross 2 to 3 months. And since the last few 3 months I'm not having my periods and instead of that I just keep on getting pain in my lower stomach. Please help.;(
I am 33 years old female I have completed 6 years of my marriage I have not any baby. I have operated my uterine fibroid n ovarian cyst again I hv a 5 inch fibroid my hight is 5 feet weight 64 kg. Please advice what should i do?
Having oral sex is one of my great fantasy but I am confused, weather oral sex is safe or not? shall I insist my wife to have oral sex? does women really enjoy having anal sex?
Today I was with my partner and I was on her and I ejected 1st time in my underpants and she also den after some time we are getting close n we decided to do it to a next level, I put on condom n try to do but couldn't put inside side her as it's our first time, and after some more tries I found I couldn't put it inside n my condom was teared n now I'm tensed that what are the chances of getting her pregnant. As our parts touched with each other and already discharged 1 time inside pants?
I am 26 years 1st time pregnant give me the precautions upto 9 months about food what should I eat and what should not to eat.please advice.
2)Watch sunrise for 2 min
3)Maintain good sleep hygiene
4)Take out some time for ur hobbies
I am not getting my period on monthly. I am getting after 5or 6 month and again is stopped. And later again I get 4or 3 month. That also very little. Oly 2or 3 day I get y?
My daughter is a polymiocities patient now is in remission she have a doubt in future she may be affect her eyes muscle also in this disease.
I am getting menstrual cycle irregular because of something when I eat eggs or chicken what should I do?
I have pain in period time I tried some medicine but no relief please suggest me some effective medicines.
Hi doctor, I am a female of 42 years old. After intercourse. 48 hrs later I had blood urine, I vomited and was feeling uneasy and unconsciousness, I consulted my doctor and after asking few ladies related questions she asked me to wait and watch for two days and come back. Next day on wards no bleeding but while ruining it burns and sometimes small blood droplets are seen. Please Advise am I pregnant or reply in brief why it happened & if some tests have to be done & what precautions to be taken?
If you have been trying to get pregnant for a long period of time, but not succeeding, it is time for you to see a doctor immediately. In case you have tried for pregnancy and not getting near it for a long duration, do not get disheartened and worried. There a lot of fertility techniques which have evolved over the time due to the advancement of medical technology.
If you have failed again and again, you should not wait anymore and visit a doctor. The doctor would help you locate the problem behind your failure and would provide you with other options of getting pregnant.
They are as follows:
- Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are the primary remedy for women who struggle to get naturally pregnant as they cannot perform ovulation. Mimicking the body's own hormones, drugs such as Clomid work to trigger the ovaries into discharging eggs. This strategy prompts pregnancy accomplishment in a couple of months without further delay. Different drugs can, likewise, be utilized to control the menstrual cycle or thicken the womb's coating to set it up for pregnancy. Your doctor will prescribe you fertility drugs if you have an extremely irregular menstrual cycle and your ovulation is unusual, and you are not producing eggs. Sometimes, these drugs are given to women with pituitary failure.
- Intrauterine insemination: In this process, a tube which contains sperms of best quality is inserted into the vagina of a woman into the uterus via the cervix. This process is carried out during the most fertile period of the woman's menstrual cycle. It may be repeated for two or three days. Your doctor may recommend this method in case you have unexplained infertility, or if you have problems in ovulating. If your partner is impotent or in case that you do not have a partner, this process can be undertaken.
- In vitro fertilization: This treatment includes the preparation of an egg outside your body. Eggs are accumulated from a woman's ovaries and are blended with sperm. The fertilization process happens in a leveled, flat shaped glass dish. The prepared egg or embryo is then put back into the uterus, which is called embryo transfer. A solitary treatment cycle can take anything between six weeks and two months and involves stages where you need regular injections and general ultrasound observing. This will be recommended by the doctor if you have unexplained fertility or when your fallopian tubes get blocked.
If you are struggling to get pregnant for a long time, you should not wait and consult a doctor, who would provide you with alternatives.