Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bala Subramanyam
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bala SubramanyamYour feedback matters!
I have hypothyroid and TPO of 1300 instead of 60. My doctor said that since its an auto immune disease, it cannot be cured. I wanted to know, if changes in diet can help me cure this or will I have this throughout my life? I am a 25 years old woman.
I am of 27 years old. I am suffering with hypothyroidism levels are 6.83. I did not start any treatment. What should I do. Please suggest me.
Hi, I am diabetic since 3 years and now I am 35 years old. My problem is my wife is not satisfied with me. And I want to increase my stamina and we are planing to have a baby and what to do for this. My sugar levels are normal every month its before lunch 100 and after lunch 145. So please suggest me a solution for this.
What is the permanent solution to melasma and hoe long does it take to cure I developed melasma during pregnancy and I am hypo thyroid too.
A diabetic patient can have:
Early morning: fresh coconut water / lemon water
- Egg / porridge / sprouts / stuffed chapatti + curd
- Besan cheela / jowar / bajra
- A glass of milk
Mid morning: fruit (no salt)
Lunch: salad (no salt) 2 multi grain chapatti, dal, seasonal vegetable
Evening: tea / coffee / green tea
- 5 - 7 almonds / roasted chana
Pre dinner: fruit (no salt)
Dinner: salad (no salt)
- 2 multi grain chapatti
- Seasonal vegetable
- Bed time: milk + haldi
Food to have:
- Single toned milk its products - 500 ml / day
- Multigrain atta - (7kg wheat atta + 2kg black chana atta + 1 kg wheat bran)
- Prefer mustard oil as a medium for cooking around 3 - 4tsp / day
- Have 2 - 3 servings of fruits at least in a day
- Restrict salt intake to about 3 grams / day
Food to avoid:
- Deep fried foods
- Junk foods
- Full cream milk, cream, butter, ghee
- Processed cheese, khoa
- Sugar, sugar free, jam, honey, gur
- Sweets, mithai, puddings, cakes, pastries, chocolates, ice cream etc
- Cold drinks, rasna, roohafza, tang, sherbet etc
- Bournvita, horlicks, boost etc
- Cornflakes, tomato ketchup -
- Maida and its products including bread
- Biscuits, chips, kurkure, namkeen, bhujia, rusk etc
- Packaged food products e. G. Packaged juices, packet soups, ketchup etc
- Different sauces like soya sauce, chilli sauce etc
- Achar, chutney, papad and other accompaniments
- Vegetables like aloo, arbi, yam, zimikand etc
- Starchy foods like sago, makhana etc
I wnt to increase my ejaculation time help me. Is their any medication I already have hypertension and sugar for which I am under medication.
I have uric acid at 9 and after taking medicine of zurig 40 mg it came down to 4.3, now doctor advised to take the medicine further 3 months. I presently using I have uric acid at 9 and after taking medicine of zurig 40 mg it came down to 4.3, now doctor advised to take the medicine further 3 months. I presently using some ayurvedic tablets of Shilajit at safe musli. Shall I take both medicine or not? Some ayurvedic tablets of Shilajit at safe musli. Shall I take both medicine or not?
What is difference between type one diabetics and type two diabetes? Did exercise helps in the regulating diabetics.
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
- In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
- If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
- If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
- If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
- In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!