Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Babji M Naidu
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Babji M NaiduYour feedback matters!
How do I stop my balls from itching? Ok, I know this is gross. But I have a problem! My balls CONSTANTLY itch, wherever I go. Especially when I move around. When I'm sitting down in a chair, it hardly ever bothers me. But when I lay down, or walk around, my balls just start itching. I've never had sex before (I'm 15), so it's not any STDs or anything like that. They don't look" dry" But I think it has to do with my pubic hair. I've shaved my balls with an electric hair-trimmer before, on several occasions, because the hair just gets to long and I can't stand it. I've tried talking with some people about it and no one takes me seriously. As soon as I bring up the" shaving" topic, everyone says" Oh, but your not supposed to shave. If you shave your pubes then your gay! No.And shaving is actually really difficult, and painful at times. I have actually cut my balls before. Anyways. I just wanna know if anyone has any advice for me.
Stomach upset took Lomotil on Sunday night, Monday motion was fine but from Tuesday am not getting luu. Back is paining a lot and even while I walk right hand side back side below the rips it's paining please help.
I am having a pain in my throat. I feel it is due to gerd as acid reflux is also present could you advice me the treatment.
My mouth become dry when I am tense and and my hard beats increases so what is the reason behind it and it can overcome.
I'm suffering from excessive sweating all the time on my face, under shirt and mostly all part of my body though less sweating on my palms. I know I'm suffering from Hyperhidrosis. I sweat while eating at a party. I sweat while performing on stage etc. Etc. Sometimes, I sweat very easily even if I'm doing nothing. How should I approach to get rid of this frustrating excessive sweating?
My problem is varicose vein in both leg. My doppler report is 1. Deep vein reflux is noted both sfv and pfv .2 left sf junction is in competent. 3 no dvt in both leg .4 small varicosity show in left limb. Sir please mere ko kya karna chahiye my leg is swelling. And mere ko kon sa treatment karna chahiye.
Hello. I hd a sexual contact wid my bfnd aftr dat I found vry burning conditions in my vagina. Also blood passed along urine. Nd these burns are seriously vry painful. Pls suggest something gud.
From 3 dpo feeling light cramps lower abdomen ,lower back pain and from night of 6dpo light cramp or some time little more pain on lower abdomen, lower left side abdomen and back but it also goes till whole left leg this pain also come and go, why this is happening, is these happening like that or something else means implantation related, please help me and can I take Thyronorm 125 mcg at 7 am and sleep again then have food after 1to 1: 30 hours later is their any problem with this or I can take, and can my thyroid comes in normal level, because I sleep very late. I was taking 125 mcg tablet, ans susten 200 for 10 days, and light pain on nipples some time more pain on nipples, why this pain happening, some tiredness also. And urine come every half or one hour. gas also please help me.
I had sex for the 1st time using a plastic bag as protection. He ejaculation outside me and he has te packet on the full time so if precum was there it must hv been caught inside the bag. Yet I was scared so I tool 2 unwanted 72 one 10 mins before and one after 22 hours of the intercourse. Then again I hv pcos so my ovulation is irregular. I had bleeding on 11th of the month and intercourse on 20th. Please tell me that I will not get pregnant still after all these as I am very scared. I am 19 years old.
My penis is not harder nd it takes time to become hard what should I do. please suggest me nd also I discharge in very short time.
I have stomach ache for 3 days in the lower stomach I think due to some food poisoning please help soon.
My blood sugar level is 100 fasting and 129 after meal. Is, this level is in the rage if danger. What should I do to control the same.
I am suffering from cold running nose and nose blocking especially in the night disturbing sleep for the last one and half months. Recently I went to Denmark stayed there for two months and returned 15 days back I thought that my returning may solve the problem but not so though a it reduced. I used for 10 days acrivini to used not more than 10 days also used okacet allegro also now I started again allegro now in India 3 days back and using nasal drops klaricare sinomarin and flixonase in the night I am 68 yrs old. Please advice me.
I am 29 years old and while foreplay I will get erection and during intercourse it falls back. Can you suggest some option to overcome this problem. I don't have any bad habits like smoking and drinking.
Hello Sir, When I pull back my foreskin at the top layer of penis there is white chik which odor bad. What should I do for it? Should I wash it daily after pull back my foreskin? When I touch at the top of penis after pulling back foreskin it irritates me. Is it ok or what?
Sexual frustration is very common and almost everyone experience it at some point in their lives. Sexual frustration can occur because of a lack of having a sexual partner or having a partner with whom you cannot fully sexually express yourself. Sometimes, having a partner who doesn't understand your sexual needs can become very frustrating. It is necessary to understand the root cause of this problem and take help to feel better.
How can you deal with sexual frustration?
- Masturbation: It is safe, healthy and makes you aware of your pleasure points. Masturbation is considered a taboo and is frowned upon in many societies. You will have to work on this and try and try to overcome this. Sexual frustration can also build up due to the lack of achieving an orgasm. By masturbating daily, one can release endorphins in the body. Endorphins are a chemical which act as a natural stress buster and thus can ease the levels of anxiety and stress. Achieving an orgasm through masturbation can also release chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine which help you to relax your muscles.
- Accept yourself: Sexual frustration can also arise because of low self confidence of your body. Many men and women think that they might not get a sexual partner because they are unlovable, unworthy or unattractive. Learn to accept yourself so that you can reduce sexual frustration. Surround yourself with people who care for you and make you feel positive. Stop feeling guilty of your body image and learn to love yourself the way you are.
- Stop focusing on orgasms: Many times we concentrate way too much on achieving an orgasm and thus, we become depressed when we fail to achieve one. Try to focus on other things and try to enjoy the intercourse rather than being fixated on achieving an orgasm.
- Take professional help: Sometimes sexual frustration can occur from anxiety, stress and depression. A history of sexual abuse can also restrict you from enjoying it with your partner which results to sexual frustration. Booking an appointment with a sex therapist or a counselor can help you reduce depression and combat sexual frustration. Thus, don’t be afraid or feel inhibitions in seeking professional help.
- Experiment more: If you have been in a relationship with your partner for a long time, it is possible that sex becomes less exciting and intense which leads to sexual frustration. It is important to experiment with sex to spice up your sex life. Try engaging in role play, erotic story-telling and light forms of titillation such as BDSM (Bondage, Dominance and Submission and Masochism) or other role playing techniques.
Corns and calluses are areas of stumpy skin caused by friction or pressure. They usually hurt when you wear shoes or walk.
Calluses generally develop on your feet or hands, and most of the time, don’t require treatment.
Corns have a hard or soft inner core. Soft corns are mostly found between the toes, while hard corns form on the top of the toes. Corns that are caused by ill-fitting shoes often reduce on wearing the right shoes.
Repeated friction or pressure causes corns and calluses on areas of skin. The pressure leads to the death of the skin, which develops a protective, hard surface. Soft corns develop in a similar fashion. Corns and calluses are not formed due to viruses and are not harmful. They can be formed due to:
Regular usage of any object that puts strain on the hands, such as sports equipment (badminton racquet) or tools (hammer or gardening hoe), usually leads to calluses on the hands.
Pressure from wearing the wrong footwear usually leads to corns and calluses on the feet. Calluses can also form by walking barefoot.
Abnormal structures on the foot, such as hammertoe or bone spurs, can cause calluses and corns.
Repeated pressure from playing certain sports can also cause calluses on the feet.
Corns and calluses on the feet are easy to spot. A callus is thick, hard and dry, and may appear yellowish or grey in colour. When touched, it will feel bumpy and more insensitive than the skin around it. A hard corn is thick and firm, while soft corns look like an exposed sore. The hard corn may have a grey centre with a light yellow ring around it.
Corns and calluses don’t hurt, but it does become painful when you are wearing shoes or walking. Fitting your feet into shoes gets more difficult due to them. Touching or squeezing the corn or callus can also be painful.
Corns and calluses don’t require treatment normally, but if they hurt, here’s what you can do:
Wearing well-fitting shoes that are roomy with deep and wide toe boxes (the area covering the toe).
Protective paddings, such as moleskin, toe separator, toe sleeves, etc., can alleviate pain.
Soaking the corn or callus in hot water, and then gently wear down the dead skin by using a pumice stone.
- Salicylic acid can be used to soften the corn or callus.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.