Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. B Suguna DeviYour feedback matters!
Which medicine should be taken to avoid pregnancy even I don't want to use any sort of other things eg. Condom want to enjoy my sex life please suggest if any.
One of my friend Lydia is pregnant (1-2 weeks) but she wants to abort it without any surgery, can she do it by having specific medicine?
I have a missed period about five weeks. My last menses was on 22october. I have irregular periods .BT before five months it became regular. .my baby is now 1 year and two months old. I conducted pregnancy test twice. BT its negative. Am getting pregnant? Or we're is my period? Is feeding influence it? Then how many months I wait for this?
I am 22 and when i walk 2 -3 kms in a day I have pain in my legs and on that night start nightfall. What should I do?
sir/mam i am girl who had a sex with my boyfriend on 8 feb 2014 that time there is a some bleeding is shown ..but after 4 or 5 hr its normal ...but after that when i am going for the pissing some blood comes out in my urine and on date 11 feb my periods starts but last month my period was started on 16 jan ......so please guide me there is some problem or not ? Please reply me as soon as possible.
I'm a 24 year old woman whose pregnant. It's my first baby and I'm really scared about things I can eat and what I cannot. Can you please brief me about things I should not eat or drink during my pregnancy. I just completed 4 weeks of my pregnancy.
At the periods time she had lots of pain until she took a medicine so is there any other way to relief without medicine during periods time.
I am writing this mail for my friend. Her marriage was happened in february. She is a 22 years old girls. After marriage first month menses blood came up to 5 days. Then next two month menses came in correct time. But menses blood came only two days one time in a day. That also very light blood spot. Actually what is the problem for her body? Why continuous menstrual blood is not coming up to four or five days like before marriage?
Hi I am 36 week pregnant I put weight of 20 kg now I am 88 kg .I feel so tensed about my health .Is it possible to loose 20 kg weight after delivery. One more question which type of abdomen belt is use after delivery and from when you can use this belt in normal or c section delivery.
1) Period k kitne din bad sex karna chahiye ?2) baby lane k lye rat me maximum kitne bar sex karna chahiye ?3) period start hone k 1 din aage sex keya Jaye to lady pregnant ho sakti Hain ?4) period kyse count karna chahiye ?5) period hone ki 24 hour bad next day count kija jata?
My wife is 5 months pregnant. Is it safe for her nd baby to travel 200 kms by car . Any precautions to be taken.
I am worried that I may b pregnant. I took medron for 5 days to get my periods back I also have pcos .bt I had sex with my bf using condom then the next day I bleed .its my periods or pregnancy? please help .thank you doctor.
I have done unprotected physical relation with my boyfriend on my 8th day from MC started. Then I took pill (unwanted 72) .Now on 15th day of MC I bleed and also bleed today (16 th day of MC) .I am feeling same pain when I feel in periods. What is this problem? Am I getting my periods very early? Is it matter of concern? please help me.
I did not get my period since 2 months For the past 2 days I am getting dark blood What is the problem and how to overcome it? Is there any danger related to this problem please help.
Sex toys are a wonderful tool to spice up your love life and bring variety into the bedroom. The trend of using these toys is on their way up as more and more people are using them. However, there are certain things you should be mindful of while using them or if you are planning to start using them.
Some of the things you need to look out for are mentioned here.
- Determine how porous a toy is: This is a very important factor while choosing a toy as this will determine how its usage in the long run affects your health. The porosity determines two things about the toy:
- How absorbent the material is
- What material it is made out of
This is very important as extremely porous toys will encourage the accumulation of bacteria, which might fester in them and may increase the chance of infections in the long run. Material is also important as certain materials can be very harmful to your health when used in the long run.
- The material or chemical composition of the toy: This is one of the most important things you need to look out for. Even before buying a toy, it is advisable to look for the chemical composition of the toy, if possible. It would be better to look at its packaging to determine the materials. Some toys are known to contain phthalates or chemical plasticizers which are classified as carcinogenic and are commonly found in cheap sex toys.
- Using condoms with your toys: Most toys are supposed to be used with condoms as cleaning them and keeping them microbe free is much easier this way. Using condoms with your sex toys minimizes your chance of bacterial infection through the bacteria already deposited on the toy.
- Choose higher quality products from known manufacturers: The sex toy industry is not regulated by medical bodies in most places across the world and thus, smaller manufacturers may cut corners on their products and use materials that will be harmful to your health. Thus, it is advisable to stick with better known manufacturers who are trusted by customers and are known to make only the best quality products, even if they are pricier. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.