Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Submit a review for Dr. B Nagi ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, Good after noon. I am male 34 years. My weight is 74 kg and height is 170 cm. My question is I am working as a In a designing field so that I have to watch system (laptop) through out the day. My eyes will get tired and I am always sleepy. My eyes will close automatically while I was working. Am I over weight. And some of my colleagues said to check my blood sugar. I went for a test of blood sugar with fasting and its normal. I will sleep enough in night from 10: 30 pm to 5: 30 am. Eventhough I have enough sleep why I am always sleepy and lazy in all the day. I am not feeling energetic in day times. Please give any solution to my problem. Do I need any medical check up. ?
I use my mobile from a short distance for 6-7 hours in a day. I also use it in the night for watching movie with a lesser brightness. Can this cause any vision problem for me in future?
I am getting head ache when I am seeing sudden, bright light. I have tested for sight but doctor said no sight and head ache is not because of sight. I am not understanding whats the reason for that. Please tell me.
Hello Anyone please suggest me any kind of eye drops or capsules/ vitamins for following signs/symptoms below 1. Halos around lights 2. Star brushing (glare) 3. Light sensitivity in sunlight conditions im suffering from this after getting an eye infection conjunctivitis (red eye) please help.
Contact lenses are one of the most convenient ways to correct vision related problems. It is easily disposable and requires the least maintenance. It might have minor side effects in the form of irritations and allergies but it requires the least time for adaptability. They help to correct nearsightedness and farsightedness along with astigmatism and age-related vision problems like presbyopia. Following are the benefits and harms of wearing contact lenses.
Positive effects of contact lenses
1. Better vision - Wearing contact lenses improves your vision to a great amount, especially peripheral vision. They are comfortable to wear and can correct both nearsightedness and farsightedness. They can cause discomfort initially but are more effective than glasses. Lenses are also available in bifocals and tints and can be worn for long periods of time.
2. Great for an active lifestyle - Glasses can be a hindrance to sports activities and can limit your peripheral vision. Lenses, on the other hand, are great for an active lifestyle as they require short adaptation period. They are easy to put and take care of and do not require a lot of maintenance on your part as it needs least cleaning.
Risks of wearing contact lenses
1. Dry eyes - Dry eyes are the most common side effects of wearing contact lenses
2. Infections - Contact lenses wearers are prone to infection of the cornea called keratitis. It can cause swelling, blurry vision and other problems due to lack of oxygen supply to the cornea. Infection can be prevented by maintaining the hygiene while wearing and taking off lenses.
3. Allergic reactions - Allergic reaction to the contact lens solution can affect your vision as it causes inflammation of the eyeballs and redness. It can also cause eyelid inflammation and limit your scope of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.