Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. B L SarajaYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, I have 88 Kg (29 yrs/male/167 cm height). I want to loose my weight up to 68 Kg. Please suggest a most helpful diet plan. Kindly do the needful.
I am suffering from hair fall from 2-3 months And will you please suggest me A good shampoo? That not harsh on my scalp I have oily scalp.
Hello I am 21 year girl and my weight is 80 kg so I am feeling overweight so I want to lose 15 -20 kg weight in 3-4 months so please advice me the perfect diet plan or chart for 3- 4 months. please help me out and also I started workout after doing half an hour exercise I am getting to much tired and feeling unconsciousness. So please guide me.
Widal test positive? Means typhoid S. Type "O" 1: 20 +, 1: 40 +, 1: 80+, 1: 160+,1: 320+ S. Type "H" 1: 20 +, 1: 40 +, 1: 80 +, 1: 160+, And others are S. Para typhi "AH" and S. Para typhi "BH" are negative "-" Is it typhoid? The result in my test report card is WIDAL TEST POSITIVE.
I am having some vaginal problem and white discharge is coming out which is of like cottage cheese like texture. And also experiencing little pain during sex and vaginal bruises and cuts.
My name is santosh. I am 44 years old. I having problem that my left neck having some pain. I facing this problem from lost 1 years. I check with doctors but still it's pain.
Pain in centre of chest, after some time it's transfer to same place on back, this process continues, kabhi chest pe, kabhi back pe, what type of trouble is this?
Hi, I am 23 years old female. My skin color is dark and dry&sensitive skin. I have dark circle around eyes and Sun spots on cheeks. Uneven skin tone. And also I have sunburn problem even two minutes under Sun makes my skin very dark. Kindly suggest me the suitable medication for this.
Hi, i'm pushpa. I'm 24 years old. I have a pigmentation problem my whole body colour is fairer than my face. My face looks very dull and tired. I have dark circles also. Around my mouth and corners of nose and lips are very darker. I consult many dermatologist but there is no use. Can you suggest how to get ride off my skin problems. My hbg level is 9.
Sir I am now age 19 sir now I am 5.3 height I want to be become more height is there any solution for that?
My age is 21 and my height is 177 inc and weight is 68 kg .I want to know that this weight is good for my health.
I am from west bengal. Female/25 years old. Two three years back I was a owner of nice slim figure. Then I go to hostel in kolkata for continuing my study but there I became addicted of fast food. Then I gain weight from 56 to 71. I came back to home after completing the course and I reduced consumption of fast foods. But my weight was not reduced. Then I joined gym at november 2015. Since then I am exercising as per instructor guide and I became to feel lighter. My saggy hands became toned, double chin reduced and but belly fat are not reducing. Every week I measure my weight it neither increased nor reduced. Now my weight is 70 kgs. My height 5ft 3 inches. I never do diet but I do not go to restaurant or fast food corner. I cook at home and eat. But if I cook with oil at home, will be it effecting same like street foods? I do not like strict diets but do not know how to loose my weight. please suggest me a diet where foods have variation, I can make food with easily available items, and a easy detox program. When I search for diet at internet, most suggested food" s ingredients I can see is not easily available for me. I am bengali. If there is a bengali diet, suggest me please Thank you.
I have very short penis ad I want to increase the height of my penis what can I do so that it become too long ad powerful.
Dentures are prosthetic devices and their purpose is to replace missing teeth. Dentures are basically false teeth, which are supported by the tissues of the oral cavity. Most dentures are removable, while some are permanently fixed. Dentures are widely used by people all over the world, who have missing teeth.
Here are the ways in which dentures can improve a person's life:
- Speaking becomes clearer: Missing teeth make it difficult for a person to speak clearly. Using dentures will fix this problem and you will be able to speak clearly and properly as dentures take place of the natural teeth. It takes some time to get adjusted to dentures and many people practice pronunciation of difficult words in front of the mirror after getting dentures fitted in their mouth.
- You can eat normally again: Missing teeth cause difficulty in eating and you are unable to eat many of your favorite dishes, which require strong teeth. After getting a denture fitted, you can get back to eating all sorts of foods again and biting or chewing won't be difficult anymore. This too takes some time to adjust and in the beginning, you should eat soft foods by cutting them into small pieces. You should abstain from having chewing gums or hard food initially.
- Your self esteem gets improved: Losing teeth makes you look bad and many people feel embarrassed or ashamed because of missing teeth. A denture is a perfect remedy for this. After getting dentures, your teeth will be back and will look and feel natural. There is usually no worry about the dentures falling off or slipping out as they are fitted properly in the gums. You will look good, and the lost confidence will be back.
- You will have improved oral health: Missing teeth cause health problems, such as bone loss in the jaw area. To avoid this from happening, dentures should be used. These teeth implants will replace your old teeth, and bone loss will be prevented.
- You will appear younger: Missing teeth alter the structure of your face. Wrinkles might appear or the face may seem to look collapsed, then dentures can effectively support the structure of your face and make it appear to be more youthful with added fullness.
Dentures improve the quality of a person's life greatly with missing teeth. They should be taken care of properly, cleaned regularly and you should have regular dentist appointments to ensure a proper fit of the denture. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.