Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AyeshaYour feedback matters!
Mere father ke 101° fever hai jiski suruwat 4 din pahle raat me tej kamar me dard or gas ki wajah se hui. Uss din se khaana pina nhi ho raha hai pasliyo me dard rahta hai. Gas ki problem hai kuch bhi khate hai wo pachta nhi isliye khane ki ichchha nhi hoti. Or bukhar rahta hai.
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
My mothers left eyes upper eyelid is not opening for the last one month, her age is 66 years and she is also a patient of diabetes. Her ct scan and mri of brain does not show any abnormality what should we do.
Hi am 25yrs married, with irregular periods, facing problem with facial hair (chin), Skin tanned on neck, gained 8kgs after marriage in 2yrs now 66kgs with height 5'4, Pcod noted, thyroid (maintaining TSH levels with ebexid tablet) from 1yr we are planning for baby but due to infertility am not success in getting pregnant I hav under gone with follicular study for 3months failed, and also come failure. Now changed doc She said I have PCOD So taking glycomet 250 twice a day 1folic acid, 1multi vitamins tablets, 1vitamin E tablet, from 2months but still I dint get my periods Am I pregnant. But I don't feel like pregnant Feeling afraid to take urine test coz of negative result Please help me friends When will the Pcod will be treated and how long it will take me to get pregnant.
My mother got brain stroke in 2012, march. Left hand, left leg paralysed. After brain surgery no Improvement in disability. So what to do now.
Certain ailments can ruin your physical relationship with your partner and make a man feel depressed and unworthy. It can lead to the dissatisfaction of his partner and affect the bond they share. Though finding an exact reason for this condition can be difficult, premature ejaculation is believed to occur due to psychological reasons largely. Many doctors are also of the opinion that feelings of guilt or hurrying to reach climax when a man is in his youth lead to habits which are hard to break and then reform.
From a biological perspective, abnormal levels of the hormones, which are present in a man's body can be a significant cause of premature ejaculation, as well as thyroid issues or reflex activity of the ejaculatory system.
Alternative Cures for Premature Ejaculation
While there are many theories as to how the effects of premature ejaculation can be reduced, one of the more experimental ways of curing this issue is to boost a man's sex life by not adhering to conventional medicines. In its stead, there are some great options in the form of alternative medicine available, whose efficacy is said to be as good as conventional medicines.
- Yoga is known to promise a large amount of comprehensive health benefits and they can reduce the ill effects of premature ejaculation too.
- The best alternative form of treating this problem is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, and get a good dose of exercise regularly.
- Some other things which can go a long way in treating this ailment include consumption of around a hundred milligrams of kava root a little before engaging in sexual intercourse. The kava root can be consumed either in the pill or the powder form. This is said to work as it causes increased blood flow to the penis which as a consequence, reduces the degree of sensitivity of it, thus, prolonging the time of climax.
- Another solution which finds its origins in the field of naturopathy happens to be cinnamon bark and clove, which are said to be effective in reducing ED.
More researches are being conducted in the field of alternative medicine, and it is possible that more solutions for treating premature ejaculation will come forth in future. But if you are suffering from some other health condition apart from ED, remember to consult a physician before following any alternative course of treatment.