Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ather Pasha
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ather PashaYour feedback matters!
I am having masturbation problem sir. I can control mostly for 6 days and then again start masturbating. When I do not want to do, I start craving. And it only happens at night because I am alone at that time. Please help.
Hi I'm 30 years working male, recently I started preparing for some exams to up my career, but whenever Im reading, start feeling sleepy within few minutes even if it's daytime, I do not feel this way when I read novels (I can read for hours together if it's good). I don't know what to do. Tried splashing cold water, changing posture etc, please help it's very important to crack those exams.
I am having burning sensation in my stomach. Gas. I get a numb kind of feeling on my left leg. Also heaviness at back neck. Also feel dizzy and tired this is happening on and of. Wjom should I consult. I have consulted neurologist they aay vitamin deficiency.
i am facing a problems like dizziness / blackout / unbalance for some time. one doctor is saying its vertigo virus another is saying it is cervical. pl help me out ?
I am suffering from nose blockage from past 6 years. Consulted specialists also. I am now regularly using nasivion nasal spray to get rid of it. Please help.
I am 35 years old and suffering from frequent urinary problem I always eager to urine even after one minute. I have done all test every thing is ok so please suggest what to do.
Why is there is secretion from penis every time without any excitement Dr. told me that this is release from prostate gland why it happens and what it's side effects and how I could get rid of it please tell me in detail I am really in dillema.
A migraine often causes throbbing pain at one side of the head accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light, nausea and vomiting. The pain can last from a few hours to few days. Some warning signs of the pain take over include tingling of the leg or face, flashes of light and blind spots. Medication can help in avoiding the pain or manage it considerably.
Detection of a migraine is fairly easy for a medical professional. If a patient has a family history of a migraine, a doctor can prescribe the following to lock in on the diagnosis:
- Blood tests: Through blood tests, a doctor tries to understand any possible problems in the blood vessels, spinal cord or presence of other toxins in the system
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Better known as MRI, this is a process of capturing the detailed image of the blood vessels and the brain. It readily detects any possible problems related to a migraine.
- Computerized tomography: More commonly known as CT scan, this is a process of capturing an image through a line of x-rays to detect any possible problems related to a migraine.
- Lumbar puncture: This test is prescribed in extreme cases when a doctor suspects that there is a possible chance of bleeding in the brain.
What are the treatment options available?
There are two kinds of medications available- preventive medication and pain relieving medication. The treatment strategy is decided based on the frequency of the headaches and other health factors.
Preventive medication, on the other hand, is only suggested by a doctor when a patient suffers from a migraine twice or more in a month, the pain lasts for more than 12 hours and the pain relievers do not work. Some of the common group of medicines that are suggested for these set of patients include cardiovascular drugs, anti-seizure drugs, anti-depressants, botox etc.
Alternative medicine approach:
Alternative medicines are often witnessed to fetch positive results for migraine patients:
- Acupuncture: this form of treatment involves inserting thin needles into the skin at various points to give relief from pain
- Cognitive behavioral therapy: This is a form of treatment which focuses on perceiving pain with behavioral changes.
- Biofeedback: This is a relaxation technique that teaches to control physical responses such as pain, stress, muscle contraction etc.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!