Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Asif Ansari
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Asif AnsariYour feedback matters!
Using baking soda as a home remedy for whitening your teeth is helpful, but do not use harshly as it acts as an abrasive it will abrade your enamel layer exposing dentinal tubles making them sensitive.
Use baking soda but once in a week, it helps in removing stains but just avoid applying it harshly.
I'm a male of twenty two years old and I have a tooth ache. I brush my teeth daily but at no regular intervals. It seldom pains me and no bad smell or any other issue cannot be traced. I will be happy if you can tell me why I'm facing such a problem and how to get rid of it. The previous time when I faced such a problem I visited a doctor and he advised me to change my tooth paste bud it seems of no helpful. Awaiting your reply, thank you.
I am getting white spots on teeth, kind of losing mineral, I have started using baking powder with toothpaste, can you suggest me cure for same!
Nasal congestion (blocked nose) can give you nightmares. The condition often results in people breathing through their mouth. Mouth breathing, once a while (due to factors that affect the nasal breathing) is understood. The main problem arises when people, especially kids continue to breathe through their mouth even under normal conditions. Nasal breathing is what we have learned and practiced all along. Breathing through the nose is a healthy practice that has many health benefits. Any alteration in this habit can have a deleterious effect on the health in the long run. It can alter the body dynamics and mechanisms, necessary for the proper functioning of the body.
Though cold and nasal congestion are the most common causes of mouth breathing, other conditions that often contribute towards this unhealthy postural habit include:
● Severe respiratory infections.
● Allergies which tend to block the nasal airway (either partial or complete).
● Kids who have a habit of sucking their thumbs or fingers are often found to breathe through their mouth.
● Sinus, enlarged adenoids or tonsils, hay fever, can also result in mouth breathing.
Harmful effects of mouth breathing
In mouth breathing, there is less absorption of oxygen into the bloodstream as compared to the nasal breathing. This oxygen deprivation can give rise to serious consequences and health problems.
- Snoring and sleeping disorders (sleep apnea, often resulting from oxygen deprivation) are common among people who breathe through the mouth. Many people wake up with a terrible headache, feeling tired, irritated, and fatigued (in spite of having their full quota of sleep) in the morning. Unable to have a sound sleep often interfere with the overall performance of the affected person. Low levels of oxygen in the bloodstream can also result in hypertension and cardiac problems. Some people also suffer from brain fog (mental fatigue resulting in confusion and at times, hallucinations).
- Dry mouth along with cracked lips is one of the harmful consequences of mouth breathing. Under normal situations, the saliva (in the mouth) prevents the bacteria from thriving within the mouth and causing infections. When the mouth becomes dry (less saliva), bacteria can easily thrive inside, resulting in infections (throat and ear), cavities, bad breath, Gingivitis (gum inflammation brought about by a bacterial infection).
- A person with mouth breathing may suffer from digestive problems such as acid reflux, gas, and stomach upsets.
- Believe it or not, but mouth breathing can give rise to skeletal and facial deformities (especially in children). The face may appear narrow and long, the chin and jaws lower, and the cheekbones often suppressed. There is also an improper alignment of the teeth (teeth appear crooked).
- Mouth breathing can also lead to speech impediments, especially in children between the age group of 4-12 years. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
My mother is 53yrs. Her problem is if she eats any kind of non veg suddenly her tongue gets swelling. We have seen many doctor no use. Their simple answer is don't eat non veg. Please tell me what is the solutions. Blood reports are normal.
Hello Dr. Agar 4 saal ke bachhe ke wisdom teeth Nikal rahe ho aur oh daant Dard se pareshan rahe to kya karna chahiye Any suggestions Any medicine please tell.
Please let me know any good medicine for relief severe tooth ache. I had taken 2 medicine of Flexon and after 1.5hr I taken 1 day DT but no relief at all after 1.5hrs. I am female and 32years old. Pain is untolerated.
RESOLVE TO HAVE AN IMPACTFUL SMILE THIS NEW YEAR! Crooked, chipped, stained, gapped or missing teeth can make you feel self-conscious or even depressed, but luckily you don’t have to be stuck with this sticky situation. It’s probably time to schedule an appointment with a Cosmetic Dentist to help you reach your smile goals with minimally invasive cosmetic procedures to dramatically improve your confidence and quality of life.
GAME for a QUICK FIX to several cosmetic flaws in your smile- PORCELAIN VENEERS! E-max veneers are thin, lightweight shells of dental ceramic that almost resemble a fingernail or lens capable of altering shape, size, length and color of teeth. They cover the front surfaces of your teeth after minimal tooth preparation for a complete smile transformation. The best advantage of Porcelain Veneers is that they are slightly translucent and realistically blend with adjacent natural tooth’s color. They are long lasting and are stain-resistant.
Convenient Teeth Straightening
Has a crooked smile always kept you from giving a genuine hearty smile in photos? If Straightening your teeth has always been something on your to-do list, but the thought of braces turned you off, opt for Clear Aligners. Here are some of the benefits you would experience with this straightening technique:
- Perfect solution for Professionals and teens to avoid hassle and embarrassment of traditional braces.
- Gentle, gradual shifts teeth from a light pressure
- Utilizing 3D imaging technology, Custom fitting aligners are made for each case accurately
- The aligners are practically invisible with no interference with speech.
- The aligners are removable creating no restrictions on diet and freedom to take them out for special occasions.
- Frequency of dental visits is reduced though aligners should be worn for up to 20 hours a day for best results.
TEETH WHITENING resonates with: Confidence Booster, Better Oral Hygiene Practices and Youthful Appearance. Unfortunately, teeth discolor with age despite diligently taking care of them. The quest for a brighter smile can be safely satiated by in-office and at-home professional teeth whitening with Pola Office Plus and Zoom Whitening. While you may be tempted to try one of those over-the-counter whitening kits, for best results you should only trust your oral health to a cosmetic dentist. Each treatment is customized to fit your whitening goals using the safest products and cost-effective methods.
Missing teeth are extremely common owing to gum disease, tooth decay and injury and pose a functional and esthetic hazard. Having a gap in your mouth can make you self-conscious and hesitant to smile. The adjacent teeth will also start shifting towards the empty space impairing the bite on the affected side. Implants (biocompatible titanium screws) are the best alternatives to replace natural teeth as the neighboring teeth remain unaffected. Unlike dentures or bridgework, dental implants can last a lifetime with proper care. Under local anesthesia, the dentist will surgically insert a titanium post into your jawbone below the gum line as a substitution for the tooth root. The crown over it may be placed immediately or after 3-6 months to enable the fusion of implant to surround bone.
Let dental anxiety take a backseat and take the Leap forward for your dream smile.