Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Ashwin Reddy

Orthopedist, Hyderabad

200 at clinic
Dr. Ashwin Reddy Orthopedist, Hyderabad
200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Ashwin Reddy
Dr. Ashwin Reddy is a popular Orthopedist in Hayat Nagar, Hyderabad. He is currently associated with Titan Hospitals in Hayat Nagar, Hyderabad. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Ashwin Reddy on has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Titan Hospitals

Padmavathi Colony,Hayatnagar,Landmark:Beside Sai Baba Temple, HyderabadHyderabad Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Ashwin Reddy

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 22 year old female having muscular leg pain from last 3 months. During stretching legs we're badly stretched. I can not directly walk after being sitted, as I need time to let my knee handle my weight I have been applying ointment but no relief yet. Kindly help me to get rid of this pain Thanks!

FFCB ; D Ortho, MBBS
Orthopedist, Thane
Okay. After seeing your profile. You may be suffering from rheumatoid arthritis condition. And kindly specify region of leg where you have pain. As is it in calf or thigh. Front side or back side. Also provided information regarding did you have pain in other joints or stiffness in joint at early morning or did you have any kind of trauma to knee only after that we can diagnose your problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My sister has swelling and pain in the neck. A doc saw her n performed ultrasound in the report it is written that there is one well defined heteroechoic lesion and 2 ill defined hypoechoic lesions on her thyroid and her thyroid gland is also swollen. But her thyroid report came normal. Please advise me what should we do next and whom should we consult. P.s we have cancer suffering members in our family.

Registrar in Surgical Oncology, Fellowship in Gynaecologic Oncology, Masters In Advanced Oncology, Fellowship in advanced laparoscopy and robotic surgery, Fellowship in Gastrointestinal Oncology, Fellowship in CRS and HIPEC, Fellowship in PIPAC
Oncologist, Mumbai
Dear Ms. Vyshnavi, As your sister has as a hyperechoic or heterogeneous lesion in the thyroid, it would be wise to do an FNAC. Even if it is cancer, thyoid cancers are oftten slow growing and many safe treatment options as well as surgery is available.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have back pain on my lower back. I'm working regularly in computer daily more than 8 hours. Please send some physiotherapy tips.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Kindly show me photograph of the affected part. Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Use no pillow under the head. Kindly take biod3 max 1 tab dailyx10 paracetamol 250mg od & sos x5days do back (spine)/shoulder/knee exercises make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take do not ignore it. It could be beginning of a serious problem. If no relief in 4_5 days, then contact me again.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 55 yrs old man. I have gout tophi near left smallest toe finger. can it be dissolved by homeopathic medicines.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Take Berberis pentarken , 2 tabs thrice daily. Take Lithium carb 30, 3 drops once daily. Urtica urens Q, 10 drops with water, twice daily. Revert me after 7 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 32 years male athletic body. I have severe pain in my heels since 7 years. My uric acid level is about 6 to 7. Tried lot of medications silicon gel pads in shoes. Medicated sandals etc but the problem still persist. I left red meat for 6 months. Consulted many doctors, took injection in heals also but no use. please suggest something.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Pain in the heel is a common problem, especially in obese persons. A calcaneal spur is a small bony projection that is formed on the calcaneus or heel bone. It is caused by putting too much pressure on the sinew on the soles of the feet, usually over a long period of time. Treatment there are many medicines present in homeopathy for heel pain & uric acid message complaints in details for treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 year old. And now my weight is 75. And my weight is 5 ft 3 inch. During 2 3 days I feel backache and knee pain. Canyou give me some good advice?

Physiotherapist, Delhi
This should not bother you. Do hot fermentation and spinal exercises both mobility and strengthing exercises of back muscles. Apply pirox gel locally.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 year old female & I have pain in my neck, shoulder and right arm from last 4-5 months. Please help me.

General Physician, Faridabad
do neck muscle exercise, hot water fomentation and apply volini locally, can take tab dolo sos. it will help. welcome
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother age of 55 is suffering with joint pains in hand, neck, legs nd back. Her body was like selling. What to do.

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Suffering from slip disk problem with low back pain and pain runs in one leg too. Please advice.

MD - Pathology
General Physician, Amritsar
Lie down straight on bed do not bend forward do not lift weights no exercises no brisk walk for a permanent relief, see an orthopaedic surgeon don't wear high heels.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 years old I have knee problems and I've shown it to the doctor he has recommended knee operation but I don't want to undergo a surgery. It's that the knee balls shifts from its place sometimes. So what can I do to solve this problem.

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS)
Orthopedist, Trichy
Make sure you undergo a proper course of vastus medialis obliqus exercise. As long as you do not have regular dislocation of the patella then you do not need surgery. Surgery is only for people where the trochlea (the place where the knee cap is situated) is not well developed or if there is soft tissue problems.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is 42 year old. She reacts everything on negative way and sought on everybody. She loosed her sleep also. She sleep only three or four hours. She has joint pain also. Pls advice.

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi start meditation and yoga. Keep yourself busy. Kindly rule out your diabetes, uric acid, calcium, vitamin d and other metabolic disorders. Best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My hand was broken and it was operated. How many months it will take to settle down.

General Physician, Jalgaon
1.5 to 2 mths Please take Cap hadjod.... By Himalaya 2 2 It is a good herb, very helpful in bone healing and reunion
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have headache since 20 day and getting to much pain in back as well. Head rounding after every 1 hour.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Advice…. Hot Fomentation x twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction. Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily Bhujang Asana x 15 timesx twice daily Core Strengthening Exercises. Back Stretching.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She is of around 38 years old. She had a problem that, when she get up, she is suffering from leg (thenar) pains. She consults many doctors but ther is no use. Pls give me a sol doctor.

Clinical Exercise Specialist, Certificate in Population Health, Certificate in Diabetology and Prevention, Nutritionist, MHSc (Public Health), MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy
Physiotherapist, Delhi
May having nutritional deficiency. Give her minerals / vitamin enriched diet like potassium, calcium, vit. D, b complex. Banana, coconut water, chicken/ soup.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 26 year old man and having joint pain in all fingers and other joints. My uric acid level was high and I have been taken tablet" feburic40" since last 1 and half month under observation of doctor. Now uric acid level is under control, but still facing joint pain in some fingers in less amount as compare to earlier. What I should do further.

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Aurangabad
Rhus tox 30 take 1 drop 3 times x 7 day take above is homeopathic medicine and available in homeopathic store also safe to take and no side effects for future management contact me cont along with you med.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 years old and have a all time pain in my lower part of legs. That's why I can not use heels. What can I do?

Fellowship in Shoulder and Knee Surgeries, DNB (Orthopedics), Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), MBBS
Orthopedist, Nagpur
Using high heel shoes is not good for body. For leg pain, you need to do stretching exercises. Some medicines will help
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my shoulder and visited to orthopedic. He says it is frozen shoulder and advised physiotherapy. After receiving physiotherapy, it was ok for some time and now pain has come back.

MD - General Medicine
General Physician, Delhi
You can take muscle relaxant drugs like zerodol-TH one tab twice daily... Do regular exercise for best results... Physiotherapy exercises for frozen shoulder are available on YouTube freely...
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi my problem in my back bone (miner dislocation in l5) since last 12 years. Why I dont suffer from pain regularly?

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. You have mentioned the word dislocation which is worrying for me as an orthopaedic surgeon because this is a term we se rarely. Anyway to understand your problem and give an opinion as to why you are not having pain is possible only if I can see your x rays or mri scans of spine. Also I think you are very young that is why you are not experiencing too much pain as of now, but let me reserve my opinion till the time I see your investigations. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have so much back pain and rib pain it is some times shift towards neck I am consult so many doctors but no use and also use Ayurveda medicine but no relief, I can't do any work now what I will do.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Avoid long sitting and toward bending take physiotherapy treatment swd tens or ultrasonic therapy avoid computer work.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed