Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Arunkumar Krishna RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 50 years old Male, few years back one Dr, told me that I have ruptured ear drum. So I avoid many things as per his suggestions. Suddenly past two days I hear clicking sound in my ear continuously which is annoying. What is the remedy for that. Is there are remedy other than surgery. Thanks.
I am suffering from burning sensation in throat and down the chest centre Whenever I have food it starts burning for sometime really I am very disturbed with this this is from 4 to 5 says.
Sir/mam, I have sinus problem i, m also taking best medicine but every morning after bath my sneezing starts.
I did my DNS surgery almost 15 years back. But now i feel the same problem and i am now 32 years old male. Is there a possibility of relapse in this case ?
I am feeling discomfort in my treat normally like sore treat and treat is covered with mucus what is the problem I am facing. One day I noticed some blood in my mucus I have tonsil stones too. Please help me by giving good feedback.
Heaviness in head , Feeling dizziness ,Feeling unbalanced .What could be the reasons . I am on BP medicines and copd medicines for the last 20 years. Using flotral 10 mg OD for urination . Please help me . Thanks .
I was continues sleeping from more than 23 hours continues when I wake up I am feeling severe dryness in throat and severe heaviness in head. I am not taking any type of alcohol not taken any over dose medicine. Please suggest why this is happened.
From last two year my tongue is over sensitive it observe spice even when there is little spice in the food
I am 35 married male with 76 weight now. My waist 33. No smoking, no drinking. I have sinus tachycardia since years so cardiologist gave me (telmisartan&metoprolol) which taking from 4 years. I had stress test, 2d echo 8 months back which came very normal.(mild mitral valve prolapse only) nowadays since last 2 weeks, I feel ant biting pain below left nipple (2-3 inch below left nipple) andi slap on that point to feel better. Yesterday I had acidic foods in afternoon, and had heavy dinner. I started feeling some pain in middle of chest which was coming often and go, come and go, it was so scary and made me worried if I have some trouble in heart. I went to nearby hosp, who put me on ecg monitor and my heart rate was 110-120. She said heart rate has to reduce and after 1 hour, it stayed between 103-110. I decide to go home, and came back home and took my daily telmisartan & metoprolol pill. Before I go to bed I felt again some pain in mid chest. Pain was not sharp. But it made me worried so decided to get monitored. So got admitted to hospital and she gave me ivy acidity injection. When I admitted at 11: 30, my heart rate was 98 and as at stayed came down and mostly stayed 80-88. Know as I am typing this msg, still on monitor #6: 30 am, heart rate is 73-76. now please guide me, how can I control heart rate? We do not have control how it shd beat? I am thinking if I do not have trouble with heart and because of acidity then why it reached beating 120bpm even when I was trying to calm and stand same almost 2 hours.
I used to hear songs through headphones. Suddenly my ears starts paining and I feel the pain also in my back portion of ears. So wat could be the reason for it and how it cud be resolved.
My mother (65 yrs) underwent a minor surgery under GA. Post surgery, her voice became very weak. Surgeon dismissed it as throat infection. Now it is 6 months and still she cannot speak. After consulting ENT doctor, we were told that one voice box is damaged (stuck and not moving) due to Anesthetist being careless during surgery and we can wait and see if she recovers. Can she recover from this condition? How long would it take? Her voice is very low and shrill.
Sir good mrng. I am suffered in unusual noise are coming from my ear and distrubing me. During silence I had fell that. What is the reason behind it please tell me.
I have constant vibration in my right ear for the past 10 years. At times. It causes pain. I have consulted many doctors but yet couldn't find a good solution.
I am 26 years old, and suffering from sour throat, this problems occurs many times like twice a month. I visited many ENT specialist got relif but again the problem occurs after some days. Its like I am not able to eat anything oily even not cold water.
Whenever I used to walk in crowded or dust full or in areas where any type of smoke is present my nose starts bleeding. What should I do?
I get lot of dreams without head and tail in the night and sometimes in the daytime too. I hardly get good sleep without dreams right from my adolescent age. Now I am 67. I read books on spirituality and philosophy during daytime. Night I watch TV news and serials. Please suggest something so that I can get sleep without dreams. By the way I snore in the sleep most of the time.
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils
There are so many other medicines apart from the mentioned ones. It depends on condition and constitution of a patient, so it is always recommended to consult a professional homeopath.