Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Aruna Rachel PYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old and mother of two young kids 2.5 and 1 yrs after my second c section I am having shooting pain in my left heel, left bum, and back ache the pain in my heel is so severe that some times (specially after waking up) I need to walk on my toes.
Mai pragnant ho yeh 2 months chal raha hai. Aaj subah meh jab shot toilet gai toh halka sa blood nikla. Please kya hai yeh koi problem toh nahi meri pragnancy me ?
Sir my wife has relieved baby in the month of sept her period stop. May I know why and how much time it will take to hav next period.
Dear doctor I want to know what is the best time in the month where chances of conceiving are most? Also please let me know the basic preparedness to improve fertility?
Hi Doc, me & my wife are trying for baby from past few months we learnt about ovulation and planned our intercourse accordingly. My wife had her periods this month by few days late (her period occurred on 30th day) I.e. 12th October it lasted for 5 days we gained the knowledge that my wife ovulate somewhere between 14-16th day of the cycle then recognised that she ovulated 28th Oct. We had sex from 17th Oct till 30th Oct. Her period will start this month Nov between 9-12th, she always gets pimples before her periods even now could see lots of pimples on her face is this the sign of periods approaching. Will she get pregnant this cycle done my best in baby dance. Only if she misses her periods shes pregnant & is it OK to do house hold work as she has lots to do end of the day she's exhausted.
As the New Year begins, the one fruit which is available in abundance are grapes. The black/purple and the green variety, seeded and seedless, are all over the place. Given the weather slowly changing from winter, they seem like the best thing to beat the summer heat. And yes, they are. Not just for overall health, they are also great for the skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Benefits of grapes for skin:
- When the sunscreen lotion does not help much and sunburn happens, the one of the best home remedies is to apply mashed grapes for about 30 minutes. The grapes are rich in antioxidants (proanthocyanidins and resveratrol). They reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and also reduces cell damage caused by excessive skin exposure.
- Rubbing the grape pulp on the face for about 20 minutes can help reverse and control antiaging better than any chemical treatment. It reduces the effect of free radicals which lead to fine wrinkles and dark spots.
- Grapes are also rich in vitamins C and E which helps in making the skin supple and improves skin tone and reduces scars.
Benefits for hair:
- If hair loss scares you, apply a paste of seeded grapes. The linoleic acid and grape seed oil can add strength and prevent hair fall.
- Grapes can also be mixed with fenugreek and chickpeas for use on hair to improve life and lustre of the hair and add volume.
- The vitamin E and antioxidants also help improve scalp blood circulation, fight dandruff, reduce itchiness, and improved hair health.
Benefits on overall health:
- Relieves headache: The various antioxidants in the grapes help in relieving the headache almost instantaneously. Eat them up or drink if you have a headache, even migraines.
- Improves digestion: They improve digestion and reduce digestive problems, thereby curing indigestion. They also are shown to help in controlling colon cancer.
- Good in diabetes: Diabetic patients need not be worried about the sweet grapes. The pterostilbene in them helps lower sugar levels, and in the long run, it can also prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Cholesterol control: The polyphenols help in controlling heart disease by reducing plaque formation.
- Eye health: The reduced oxidation process and controlled inflammatory process helps in improving eye health, especially in the retina, which is full of proteins.
- Potassium in Plenty: 100 g of grapes contains about 200 mg of potassium, which is a treasure. It improves blood pressure (by countering sodium), and also controls cholesterol and reduces salt intake.
- Brain health: The antioxidants like revasterol help in improving blood flow and helps in controlling Alzheimer’s and improving memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Dear sir i am married on april 19 my wife dated april 24, I m tried to sex on fertile period. But she not pregenent now dated on may 26, she told me my mences period is 24 days. My q is 1. Why my wife didnot pregenent. 2. Which d best fertile peiod on 24 days cycle please reply sir.
I'm trying to get pregnant I'm ovulating on 16th of every month. When I should have sex with my husband? Nd I need baby .
My grandmothers is 65 years old . Having a breast carcinoma & its spread to the whole body . Please tell some what diet should can do ?Please tell.
I am 26 years old female. I am married since April 2016. Sometimes during intercourse I am not having my orgasm. Does it affects my chances of conception.
Sir /mam Mai apni wife ke sath 6 December ko sex kiye the raat mai meri wife I pil kha li thi ausi raat ko fhir hum dono ke bich sex ho gya bina koi safty ke Meri wife ko avi tk period nai aaya hai Kya koi problem hai es condition mai Mai use bol raha Hun Dr. se milne PR time nai mil raha hai Jane ka please kuch batayie Ya koi medicines hai periods ya es condition ko handle karne ka.
Hi, My last period was on 13 Feb 2017. Me and my bf was forplaying on 20 Feb 2017. He rubbed his bare penis on my vagina and also it was one inch inside my vagina, and he didn't ejaculated at all. But just for precautions, I have taken ipill in 40 hours. After one week of taking ipill, I got light bleeding for two days. Should I be afraid about pregnancy? And when can I expect my normal period. Ideally it should be 13 March 2017. But after withdrawal bleeding, I'm not sure when it ll come next. And should I go for a home pregnancy test. If yes, when? Thanks.
My 4week preg confirmed on aug 28th 2015 and another new person sperm enter to my uterus new guy misused me in sep5th again sep11 my scanning shows my 6 weeks pregnancy. I just want to know after pregnancy confirmed did new sperm can enter into the preg n change the DNA or new egg will catch this new. Sperm. If yes. Within 6 days baby growth will comes for 6 weeks pregnancy Im carrying only one babt due date on april, 29th 2016.
Like any other gooseberry, Kiwi is a rich source of vitamin C?it has twice the amount of vitamin C content than in oranges. Being an excellent antioxidant, vitamin C cleans the body of free radicals, boosts immunity and helps maintain bone health and teeth. It also boosts immunity, prevents wheezing, asthma and improves lung function. Vitamin C also helps increase the absorption of iron, making it beneficial in anaemia.
Kiwis are also abundant in vitamin E, another antioxidant. In fact, kiwi is the richest low-fat source of vitamin E. This adds a many points in the favour of the fruit because most good food sources of vitamin E like avocados are high in fats. Because of the high vitamin E content, kiwi helps in improving skin conditions and fertility.
Kiwi contains plenty of chlorophyll and lutein, potent antioxidants, which help repair DNA and prevent degeneration of body cells. The lutein along with the vitamin C helps prevent cataract and age-related macular degeneration.
Kiwi beats even banana when it comes to high-potassium, low-sodium content, which helps prevent cardiac arrhythmias [irregularity in the rhythm of heartbeats] and control blood pressure.
Kiwifruit is low in fat and calories, making it ideal for people on weight- loss regimes.
Kiwi has a low glycemic index and copious amounts of magnesium and hence can be had by diabetics.
Kiwi is abundant in dietary fibre, magnesium, folate and omega-3. Because of the folate and omega-3, it is excellent for brain development in children. The folate content also helps reduce hyperhomocysteinemia [a risk factor for coronary artery disease]. The fibre present in kiwis apart from lowering cholesterol also helps in relieving constipation.
It also has small amounts of vitamin A and B, calcium, phosphorus and zinc.
Kiwifruit can reduce the risk of platelet aggregation and helps in the reduction of plasma triglycerides, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease.