Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aparna Kulkarni
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Aparna Kulkarni provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. thanks a lot madam for your valuable suggestion. every doctor has guided me very well. i appreciate all of them.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Aparna Kulkarni to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, helped me improve my health and well-reasoned. Very nice
Dr. Aparna Kulkarni provides answers that are inspiring. I think your suggestion will work on me madam ...i will try my label best to follow uo
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Aparna Kulkarni to be knowledgeable, well-reasoned and caring. Good
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Aparna Kulkarni to be very helpful. Thank u doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Aparna Kulkarni to be knowledgeable. Thanks mam
Dr. Aparna Kulkarni provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Aparna Kulkarni to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Aparna Kulkarni provides answers that are very helpful. Explaining is good
Dr. Aparna Kulkarni provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks sir
Dr. Aparna Kulkarni provides answers that are very helpful. Tnxs mem
I have viral infection (cold) I want to repair 1 day because my training in next day please suggest best tablet for me.
I am 30 years old men. I was affected with chicken pox. Today I am in 7th day when will all the blisters dry up and still it's paining.
How to get early pregnancy for my wife. She is lit fatty she is 29 years old and weight is 75 kg so we r planning to second baby my 1st baby is 2.5 years old. So please any suggestions.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a chronic digestive disease. GERD occurs when stomach acid or, occasionally, stomach content, flows back into your food pipe (esophagus). The backwash (reflux) irritates the lining of your esophagus and causes GERD.
Both acid reflux and heartburn are common digestive conditions that many people experience from time to time. When these signs and symptoms occur at least twice each week or interfere with your daily life, or when your doctor can see damage to your esophagus, you may be diagnosed with GERD.
Complications associated with GERD:
Over time, chronic inflammation in your esophagus can lead to complications, including:
- Narrowing of the esophagus (esophageal stricture): Damage to cells in the lower esophagus from acid exposure leads to formation of scar tissue. The scar tissue narrows the food pathway, causing difficulty swallowing.
- An open sore in the esophagus (esophageal ulcer): Stomach acid can severely erode tissues in the esophagus, causing an open sore to form. The esophageal ulcer may bleed, cause pain and make swallowing difficult.
- Precancerous changes to the esophagus (Barrett's esophagus): In Barrett's esophagus, the tissue lining the lower esophagus changes. These changes are associated with an increased risk of esophageal cancer. The risk of cancer is low, but your doctor will likely recommend regular endoscopy exams to look for early warning signs of esophageal cancer.
Tips to Manage GERD:
- Maintain a healthy weight: Excess pounds put pressure on your abdomen, pushing up your stomach and causing acid to back up into your esophagus. If your weight is healthy, work to maintain it. If you are overweight or obese, work to slowly lose weight - no more than 1 or 2 pounds (0.5 to 1 kilogram) a week. Ask your doctor for help in devising a weight-loss strategy that will work for you.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothing: Clothes that fit tightly around your waist put pressure on your abdomen and the lower esophageal sphincter.
- Avoid foods and drinks that trigger heartburn: Everyone has specific triggers. Common triggers such as fatty or fried foods, tomato sauce, alcohol, chocolate, mint, garlic, onion, and caffeine may make heartburn worse. Avoid foods you know will trigger your heartburn.
- Eat smaller meals: Avoid overeating by eating smaller meals.
- Elevate the head of your bed: If you regularly experience heartburn at night or while trying to sleep, put gravity to work for you. Elevate your bed
- Don't smoke: Smoking decreases the lower esophageal sphincter's ability to function properly.