Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuradha Koduri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha KoduriYour feedback matters!
I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex during my 3rd day of period after sex within 1 hr I took i-pill but after 5 days also m bleeding in small amount m worried that there is a chance to get pregnant pls answer doctor.
I have only one healthy fallopian tube and other one is repaired due to ectopic pregnancy but after 1 year when I want to conceive I am unable to conceive from last three months pls advise what medication should I follow.
Yesterday I had unprotected sex with my husband. I had 10 months old daughter and I doing best feeding for her. So I don't want pregnancy for next 2 years. I had Option 72 pill is it safe to take? And also I heard that option 72 pill Avoid pregnancy for up to three years? If it is the case could you please suggest which pill should I take to avoid pregnancy temporarily for next 2 years.
I missed my best friend before 1 month. From that day Im feeling very depressed. Are there any medicines to come out that depression?
An essential prerequisite for good health is having regular bowel movements. People all over the world have a misconception about the regularity of bowel movements. Having bowel movements three times a day or three times a week (if that is the routine) is considered regular. Irregularity in bowel movements can often lead to constipation and it is something that should never be ignored. It not only affects our health but also affect our overall being in ways that are unexpected. Let us take a look at some of these unexpected side effects of not pooping regularly:
- Constipation can trigger headaches: The cause for a headache can be many things, but the first likely reason is stress. When you do not poop properly, the pain, inconvenience and worry will build up, leading to mental stress. This anxiety can trigger headaches. Also, headache can occur because of dehydration, which is often a result of constipation. By drinking more water, you can get a relief from both constipation and headaches. Moreover, the buildup of toxins in the body also causes a headache. regular is a key channel that releases all the toxins from the body and when that does not work, it is bound to cause problems.
- It can cause breakouts: What happens in and out the gut shows up on the skin. Skin conditions like acne, pimple, dark circles and even rashes can occur due to internal gut and digestive issues. When the toxins are not eliminated regularly from the body, they tend to accumulate over time leading to major skin breakouts.
- It carries a risk of anal fissures: Due to hardened stool, there is not enough lubrication and this can lead to a tear of the skin. This is called an anal fissure and the prime symptom of this condition is the presence of blood in your stool. So, if you feel pain or see blood while pooping, you need to contact your healthcare provider and relieve your condition.
- It may cause Diverticula or Heamerhoids: Long term constipation can lead to certain ailments which tend to form because of the pressure of straining to pass your poop. You can be affected with diverticula which result in bulges or pouches on the lining of the colon area. Or it can also cause a strain in the veins along the rectum and lead to
- It affects your Bladder control: The colon and the bladder share a close relationship with each other. If there is too much pressure on the bladder because of a full colon, it can lead to decreased control of the bladder. Your bladder will not fill all the way, empty badly or cause unexpected leakages. So, chronic constipation can cause apparent leakage problems too.
- It can make you lose appetite: Eating food can be a major turn off for people with constipation. Appetite loss is not just an enjoyable form of hunger suppression, but a big inconvenience.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Mam, In my right breast, it seems lumps, it remains there for more than 5 yrs, it doesn't pains me. Suggest if mammography is required.
After I had sex which was yesterday. I'm worried that I might be pregnant. We used a condom it did not break. And he said he did not come. But no I'm getting light yellow discharge from my vagina. What is this and could I be pregnant or can someone explain to me?
I'm having an seasonal itching problem at the joint of my legs near scrotum from a long period of 1-1.5 years I want to cure it totally forever.
My ESR is 29. Uric acid is 7.4. I am having slight head ache from time to time from past 3 days. I had fever day before yesterday, but did not experience it after that. I feel uneasy with the head ache. My typhoid report according to the doctor is on the border line. There are enough pluses in the report to suggest that this might be typhoid. However, doctor wants to observe me for a weeks time. He wants to see if the fever goes away in this time or shots up. My Billirubin levels naturally remain between 1-2. I have been cured for T.B. 9 years back. I am allergic to sparfloxacin. My urine from the past 8 days is dark yellowish early in the morning. I have to travel abroad in a months time ad have to work on australian visa. They require medical examination to be done from their own accredited hospitals. I am not sure if I should wait for one week for other symptoms to show up. Please help. This situation was a week back. My doctor started me with Ofloxacin for any threat of typhoid. I have taken doses for 5 days now. My headache still remains on and off during the day. Urine colour still unusually shows yellow. I have to travel soon. Should I just neglect this headache and hope for it to get fine by pain killers or is it an indication of something else? What tests should I get done with?
My wife is 25 years old and now is pregnant from two and half months. I consult with Dr. Gyane. In opd and she take a Ultrasound shows foetus is of 8-9 weeks. She started two med- Tab. Folic and naturogest. But my wife is feeling weakness, vomiting and Giddings all the time and also feeling some pain in abdomen on liver side for which taking Liv 52 syrup. I want to know that is it a serious matter or normal in pregnancy? What should we do further?
I am married for last 19 years but not conceived once ov and sperm both are nil so what should we do.
It is no hidden fact that miscarriages hurt you deeply. The trauma that comes with it is unbearable, but you will have to get through it. Don’t blame yourself for the situation, you may not know it but miscarriages are quite common. Doctors have said that one out of four pregnancies ends up in a miscarriage. If you have experienced more than two consecutive miscarriages then you are suffering from a recurrent miscarriage. If you are going through recurrent miscarriages then there are some medical conditions to blame.
Is miscarriage the end?
A recurrent miscarriage may sometimes complicate things a little, but don’t think that it is the end. As the medical research has progressed, there are several ways for you to get pregnant or have a child. There is in vitro fertilization or IVF which is one of the best ways to cope with a miscarriage. Even if you are having some problem with your fallopian tube IVF can solve your problems and fertilization will be done in the lab and the embryo will be implanted.
How to cope with the emotional stress?
Miscarriages are hard in itself, and you need to deal with the post-miscarriage situation with the utmost maturity to keep your psychological and physical state under complete care. Emotionally good health will go a long way and let you think clearly about your options. If the stress and sadness of the miscarriage have brought you down, then seek the counseling of psychiatrist. Don’t feel ashamed to share your feeling and never suppress them. Talk about them and if needed join a support group that will help you to get through the tough situation.
Remember one thing that if you are emotionally aggrieved and suppress your feelings then that will take a toll on your relationship with your partner. With IVF becoming so developed, there is no need to lament about miscarriage.
How can I improve my fertility?
You may be suffering from recurrent miscarriages, but you should not lose your hope. Keep on trying and you may succeed. You never know. Visit the specialists and let them know your medical history. With special care, IVF can solve all your problems.
But only IVF would never work. Opt for a healthy lifestyle by doing exercises, eating healthy foods, quit smoking, and reduce your alcohol and caffeine intake. You should take a multivitamin rich in folic acid every day. You should also restrict your exposure to environmental chemicals and toxins. It is advisable that you leave behind any kind of heavy lifting, strenuous physical exercises, and any dangerous contact sports. Try not to take stress by taking up yoga or tai chi. And most importantly, try to maintain a healthy sexual relationship with your partner and contact your doctor to know when can you get pregnant again. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.