Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha KoduriYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old female. Recently I have suffered from intermenstrual bleeding with a burning sensation. I am also suffering from vaginal itching and irregular period all of a sudden. Please help.
My baby was born in April end this year and my wife had normal delivery with stitches. She is unable to control the urge to pee or even for washroom. Is it safe to have sex in the given conditions? If yes, any precautions are needed?
I am having a pain in my below the left side breast from last 15 days sonography report is normal but pain is regularly. Sometimes light yellow discharge from both breast. What is your opinion?
U have a query on behalf of someone. That I am 25 year old and these days started some issues regarding periods. Earlier it used to stay for 4 days continuous but now it goes up till 7 days or it will happen for a while and then it will not happen on that day. Please advice as to how serious it is.
Hello doc we are planning for a baby. My period has started on 6 to 9.we did intercourse 5 to 6 times but I don't remember the date, will be any chance of getting pregnant. And one more thing if I eat any heat times like dates, fish,chicken and chocolate women's Horlicks. Will be cause any problem to conceive please help out. Thank-you.
I am 24 years old female, I delivered a baby girl 10 months ago, the delivery was scissor. Now I feel waist and back pain so much. What shall I do now? Will any exercise help me out of this?
Dear Doctors, I started unprotected sex with my fence 2 months back, but I didn't dropped inside her, as a result her mensuration was normal. But after her last period I used condom at every meeting. Her period stars usually on 7th of the month, but this time her period yet not started. So, what may be the reason of her stopped period. And what should I do if her pregnancy test found positive, as I do not want any baby before marriage.
Hi after my first baby again after 12 months i became pregnant and now iam 7 month's pregnant . I want to know whether is it good to have family planning. Please tell me what should I do?
I had unprotected sex yesterday with my girlfriend and she is not getting her periods since 2 months. So is there any chance of getting pregnancy?
Mam my wife is pregnant about 2 month but ultrasound report in absent cardiovascular activity but my wife is not any one problem or pain now till days so Dr. advise abortion so please help what will be decide.
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Physical exercise is an important component of healthy life style. Adequate and appropriate physical exercise is indispensable to the health of the body.
Regular physical activity has been found to be effective in the prevention, control, and rehabilitation of non-communicable diseases.
Beet Root, an Underestimated vegetable is highly beneficial for our health. consumption of beetroot decreases the risk of obesity Diabetes , hair health and overall mortality, and promotes healthy complexion and hair, increased energy.
Beet root is very useful in maintaining Heart health and blood pressure: Researchers hypothesized this was likely due to the high nitrate levels contained in beet juice and that the high nitrate vegetables could prove to be a low cost and effective way to treat cardiovascular conditions and blood pressure.
Dementia: Dr. Surabhi Jain, best Dietician In India ,Beet root is highly benefiical food and it can be consumed in form of juice and soup. drinking juice of beetroot can improve oxygenation to the brain, slowing the progression of Dementia in older adults. so it is very helpful in maintaining the health of brain. .
Diabetes: Best online diet plan should ensure that we get all the necessary nutrients . an antioxidant, alpha-lipoic acid, is present in ample amount in Beets so they have shown to lower glucose levels, prevent oxidative changes , increase insulin sensitivity hence improving the overall health of the diabetic patient.
Digestion and regularity: the fiber content of Beet root is very high ,it helps in maintaining the normal functioning of our gut flora , s prevent constipation and promote digesion..
Inflammation: Best Dietician in Lucknow, Dr Surabhi Jain says, Choline present in Beetroot helps in maintaining the health of our neurological system. it regulates our muscle movement ,sleep, muscle , learning and memory.
Exercise and athletic performance: Beetroot juice supplementation has been shown to improve muscle oxygenation during exercise hence improving our performance.
So gear up to incorporate some healthy recipes of beet root in our daily diet the easiest way is to make its soup with Tomato, carrot , spinach and garlic. an healthy treat for your body.
To know more about healthy eating please contact us at 91-9648888820 . you can mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
I am 21 years old I did not get periods this month can you tell me what should I do to get my periods, with out any medicines.
At what days should I have sex to make my Wife pregnant as her periods falls from 30 to 35 days am trying but not succeeded suggest me?
How to reduce sodium consumption through diet
Minerals and salts are important parts of our daily diets. These minerals play significant roles in the functioning of the human body but, if found in excess, they might adversely impact your health. One such mineral is sodium, which is abundant in most food sources.
Sodium is present in every food in the form of salt. Most forms of meat, canned vegetables and soup, junk food and pickles are some examples of food which are naturally high in sodium. Apart from this, any cooked food will have salt crystals within it. Medical research has shown that most people consume more sodium than what is recommended.
Ill Effects of Sodium Intake in Excess
- The most common problem caused by the excessive consumption of sodium is high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure, apart from being the cause of strokes can also affect internal organs like kidneys and cause renal failure over time.
- It can also be detrimental to the heart and be a contributing factor to heart conditions as well.
Here are some of the ways through which you can reduce sodium intake through changes in diet.
- Increasing the intake of fruits within the diet - Inclusion of more fresh fruits in your diet will reduce the amount of sodium consumption. Canned and processed fruits may increase sodium consumption and hence should be reduced.
- Changing to fresh unprocessed meats - Certain processed and packaged meats such as in snacks and fast foods should be avoided as they have high sodium content. Hence, consumption of fresh meat instead of processed meat is an effective way to reduce your daily sodium intake.
- Including more leafy vegetables in your diet - Leafy green vegetables such as kale, spinach, and celery have a lot of water and also help reduce the sodium intake in your body.
- Drinking plenty of water - Sodium levels can rise within the body when it is dehydrated. Thus, it is prudent to always keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Mustard Oil Versus Refined Oil