Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuradha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnuradhaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old and after delivery my weight increased to 83. Can you please suggest me diet or else what to do ?
Hii .I m married for 7yrs.Bt due to ovarian cyst i got irregulR periods.Nw i m havng period for 1month continue.I wanna get pregnant .But m.Not able to get pregnant.And here one local doctr told me to do open surgry.As my cyst size is bigger than orange.Duno wat to do morovr am working woman.My weight is increasing .M already bit faty.Pls help me.So that i can get pregnant
My wife is 50 years old. She did not get her menstrual last month and this month it resumed but even after the completion date the flow is still on and our family doctor has prescribed a tablet etosys 6 to take for 3 days twice a day. Today is the 3rd day and she has consumed 4 tablets as told by the doctor. This morning the flow is as same as the previous days, no changes. Please advise.
My m.c is not regular. Sometime it comes right time. Some time it take 2 month and three month. My weight is also gaining. Please tell me what can I do. Can this problem is solve by medicine. Then tell me medicine name please
If someone penis touches to the vagina is there any problem in that. Does it cause anything or its harmful?
I had taken misoprostol yesterday night & it's happened 7 hours but still I hadn't bleed. I am so much worried about this please answer me what is the maximum time at which blood may come after taking misoprostol.
Being a virgin is a very relative term. While for some it may mean having penetrative sex (which would entail the hymen being torn) and for others it might be when you have been physically intimate with another man, even without having sex. Whatever the criteria, know that your husband may never know if you have had sex before — unless of course, you tell him.
This is because a woman’s hymen is a very delicate tissue that covers the opening of the vagina. While for some women it completely covers the opening of the mouth of the vagina, in some it may partially cover it and in others it may be absent. Apart from that, the hymen may also tear due to activities like running, swimming, cycling, certain stretching exercises and in some cases, even walking fast. You may also like to read about virginity tests for women– are they accurate?
Also, if you bleeding the first time you have sex is his indicator of your virginity, know that it is not necessary that it’ll happen with everyone. Some women don’t bleed. You may also like to read — do all virgins bleed the first time they have sex?
So, do not worry on that front.
As for the hymen repair options. There is a procedure where a surgeon can stitch a hymen back in place over our vagina. Known as a hymenoplasty, this procedure takes a day to perform and you will need a significant amount of time to recover.
It is a common misbelief that eating home cooked food is the healthiest option. Whenever, we plan to eat out, there is always a question lingering about the cleanliness of the hotel’s kitchen. We need to realize that it is not just the hotel, but our own kitchen should also be taken care of.
Listed below are some commonly overlooked things that could be contributing to your health in a bad way. With kitchen shopping continuing through the years, there are unused and/or overused things, both of which are harmful. Read on to know more.
- Overused utensils: In most homes, the cooking vessels turn brown over a period of time. This happens, especially in metallic ones like aluminium. It is due to leftover food and is a breeding ground for germs. Leaving the vessels for a later wash can lead to these stains getting tougher and the vessel taking on a permanent brownish color. A good way to manage this is to clean the vessels as soon as possible.
- Stained mugs and cups: It is a common belief that tea cups will stain over a period of use, which is not true. In some cases, the hard water has high concentration of calcium carbonate, which mixes with the tea and lead to altered bowel movement and improper digestion. The best way to manage this is to mix vinegar and baking soda and remove the stains.
- Chopping board: First things first. Never use the same chopping board for your meat and your veggies. The germs from the uncooked meat affect the vegetables also. As the bacteria continues to grow, in about 10 minutes, there will be double the number of bacteria that will affect the vegetables.
- Chipped melamine dishware: While the melamine kitchenware is unbreakable, do not use them at high temperatures. This can cause it to chip and melamine leaks into the food, causing kidney stones and renal failure. A good way to avoid this risk is not to heat food in the melamine dishes.
- Non-stick cookware: While nonstick ware helps reduce the amount of oil used, constant use erodes the coating and slowly the chemical is leaked, which can add carcinogenic elements into your dosa or roti. This can cause liver and stomach problems with continued use.
- Coffee makers: The reservoir in the coffee makers hoards a whole lot of bacteria and can cause various diseases. Thorough cleaning with hot water can help you keep it clean.
These are some of the common ways your kitchen can affect your health, there are definitely more. So, keep your kitchen clean for a healthier life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.