Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuradha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnuradhaYour feedback matters!
Both me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time in our lives. I was bleeding on my first time. None of us had condoms and so, it was an unprotected sex. We had shower sex too. He claims to have ejaculated outside, still being his first as well, I do not completely trust him. It was the same day my periods got over. I have irregular periods anyway. How and when will I know for sure if I am pregnant or can get pregnant because before the next cycle I'll move to a country where abortion is illegal. Could you help me please? I'm really worried.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.
My gf is 1 month 10 days pregnant. She took mifegest kit. Day before yesterday single tab ate. And yesterday night 2nd 2 tab but still not bleeding. Now she is suffering from stomach pain.
I and my gf had sex on 14 th but I have withdrawal my penis at the time of ejaculation and she did not get menstrual till now is this the accurate symptom of pregnancy? And she is saying that she had sensation that periods are coming but it does not came what to do? Is she is pregnant? If she is pregnant how to stop pregnancy?
Hi.I got my periods about 10 days before but only lasted for 2 days. Still I feel that I am pregnant. Is it possible?
I am 23 year old, my period date was 10 may last month I intimate with my husband he doesn't take it any precaution last month I miss my period and I checked its positive. I have pain in lower portion of stomach headache. We both are not ready to take responsibility of baby can you please tell me some unwanted pregnancy medicine .
आज की भाग दौङ भरी जिंदगी, ऊपर से काम का प्रेशर हममे में से कई लोगों को तो याद भी न होगा कि पिछली बार कब खिलखिला कर हँसे थे। जबकी हँसना हम सभी के लिये अति महत्वपूर्ण है किन्तु हम उसे नजर अंदाज कर देते हैं। मित्रों हँसने से हमारी जिंदगी किस तरह स्वस्थ एवं खुशनुमा हो सकती है उसी के बारे में थोङी सी जानकारी शेयर करने की कोशिश कर रही हूँ , पसन्द आए तो हँसियेगा जरूर. तो आइये जानते हैं हंसने के पाँच फायदे:
1) हंसने से हद्रय की एक्सरसाइज हो जाती है। रक्त का संचार अच्छीतरह होता है। हँसने पर शरीर से एंडोर्फिन रसायन निकलता है, ये द्रव्य ह्रदय को मजबूत बनाता है। हँसने से हार्ट-अटैक की संभावना कम हो जाती है।
2) एक रिसर्च के अनुसार ऑक्सीजन की उपस्थिती में कैंसर कोशिका और कई प्रकार के हानिकारक बैक्टीरिया एवं वायरस नष्ट हो जाते हैं। ऑक्सीजन हमें हँसने से अधिक मात्रा में मिलती है और शरीर का प्रतिरक्षातंत्र भी मजबूत हो जाता है।