Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AnuradhaYour feedback matters!
Hi i am 25 years old female I am suffering from backache at least I unable to sit for few minutes continuously and suffering from abnormal period cycle white liquid discharging through my reproductive organ my heart beat 100 per minute kindly let me know whats happening in my body.
how it happens due to hormonal, why fibroid is actually increased only in pregnancy only? Please help me.
My cousin sis is having lump in both the breast, but did not pain she is having lumps since 15 years now she is getting married is there any risk for hereafter marriage. Aur she face any difficulty in conceiving. Pls help her through your answer.
Too tensed need gynecologists help. Sir / Mam I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27th August. After 6 hours she took ipill (ecp) .After 4 days I.e On 1st September she started bleeding and she bleed for 4 days. Then after 21 days of Intercourse, we did 4 home urine pregnancy test which were on 18 September, 25th September ,2 October and on 9th October. All the test came NEGATIVE. We even did bHCG test on 18th October. The result was <1.2 miU/ml. On 23rd October she started bleeding which continued till 29th October. My question is that can we rule out pregnancy now?
We did 1st time sex on 20 April, she took an ipill within 2 hours. She got her period on 17 may. Then we did sex on 20th June and she took an ipill within 2 hours. She got light bleeding on 26th for 3 days. She got her normal period on 26 June. She also done UPT after 45 days of sex, it comes negative. But she is noticing that her breast size has increased. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Or is it ipill side effects?
I am 26 female. Facing problem with my vagina. chole type se nisan ban gaye aur kahi kahi skin kat bhi gayi. At the time of urin bahut jaldi hai. And normally bahut itching ho rahi hai. please bataiye mai kya karu 2 3 din se ho raha h. I used patanjali neem soap at the time of bath. please sir give me a solution. I am very much disturb due to this problem.
My partner want to get pregnant. When we have to get intercourse after period. Kindly give the answer.
Dear Doctor, I am 21 years old I have a problem in ovaries that is PCO and the doctor says I cannot give birth and also there is no treatment for the pco as well as the report states that there is high stroma follicles in both the ovaries.
Sir 03/05/2015 ko meri sadi ke bad mene sex kiya he usi din me abhi period se nahi huvi hu. Last period 30 din pahle huva tha kya me pregnant hu.
I am 23 year old female me and my are trying from a year to conceive but failed reports are normal. Please suggest.
Cashew nuts are extremely nutritious. They are packed with energy, fiber, anti-oxidants, vitamins and various minerals, all of which are essential for the normal functioning of the body. These kidney-shaped nuts are not only delicious but are loaded with tons of health benefits, which are:
1.Dental benefit - The chemicals present in cashew nuts kills gram positive bacteria and other dental afflictions that can cause tooth decay. Cashews are rich in minerals like calcium and phosphate, which are essential nutrients for dental health. They are known to strengthen the enamel of the teeth, and research shows that cashews can remove abscessed teeth although no conclusive evidence has yet been found.
2. Eye health - Zea-xanthin, an important antioxidant, present in small amounts in cashew nuts helps to improve eye health. This antioxidant, which gets selectively absorbed into the retinal macula lutea of the eye (responsible for filtering UV rays), helps to slow down age-related macular degeneration of vision.
3. Weight loss - Although cashew nuts are fat rich food, they help in shedding weight. They contain good fat out of which 75% of is unsaturated. This unsaturated fat provides more energy to the body, which helps in improving metabolism. Thus, it helps in weight loss, if consumed in moderation.
4. Aids in brain function - The human brain depends on two types of fat to function. They are monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. Cashew nuts contain both of these fats and help in the dual functions of producing brain cells and improving oxygen circulation in the brain, which aids in improving memory.
5. Healthy heart - Cashew nuts are rich in several monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic and palmitoleic acid that help in the proper functioning of the heart. These crucial fatty acids help in lowering the harmful lipoprotein, and in increasing the level of good cholesterol. The monounsaturated fatty acids also help to prevent coronary artery diseases by reducing triglyceride levels.
Ways to Include Cashews in your diet: It is more advisable to much the cashew just as they are. A fried/salty variety adds more calories. You can also use it as a garnish or use it in your shakes or dips (soaked and grinded). Add a few cashews to your bowl of cereal in the morning, or a few steamed ones to your plate of sauteed vegetables.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Sit at the dinner table, and you'd find yourself invariably extending your hand to the glass of water on the side of your plate. While you may think it's absolutely necessary to have a glass of water during your meals, the truth is this habit of yours might be damaging your health. Read on to find out how.
1. It Dilutes your Gastric Juices - When the digestive acids (acids responsible for the digestion and breakdown of food as well as for killing infectious agents ingested with food) present in your stomach are diluted with water, they bring about a slowdown in the functioning of your entire digestive system. This slowdown results in food remaining lodged in your stomach for a longer period than normal, thereby causing indigestion.
Additionally, the reaction caused by the dilution of water and stomach acids can give rise to cramps in your tummy.
2. It Reduces the Saliva in your Mouth - The same thing that happens to the acids in your stomach, happens to your saliva as well. Water dilutes the saliva, which stops the breakdown of food in your mouth. Also, your saliva is responsible for stimulating your stomach to release digestive enzymes and prepare itself for the process of digestion. By drinking water with your meals, such signals sent by your saliva to your stomach become much weaker. All these together can make digestion very difficult.
3. It Causes Acidity - Studies show that drinking water with your meals not only leads to the dilution of digestive enzymes, but also brings about a reduction in the secretion of digestive enzymes. This causes the undigested food in your stomach to leak into the lower part of your oesophagus (food pipe), causing acidity and heart burn.
4. It increases insulin Production - Sipping on water in the middle of lunch (or any other meal for that matter) causes a spike in your insulin levels just as glycaemic foods (foods with high starch or sugar content such as honey, potatoes, white bread, rice to name a few) would. When your body is unable to digest food properly, it usually tends to convert the glucose filled part of that food into fat and stores it, reason why your blood sugar levels see an upsurge.
5. It Adds to your Weight - Since drinking water causes an increase in insulin levels in your body (as the food you eat is converted to fat), it can result in the piling of extra weight on your body. This is because a weak digestive system is one of the major causes behind obesity.
Try having your meals with less salt and drink water 30 minutes before each meal to control your thirst when you're eating. This can help you in controlling the negative effects that drinking water with your meals can have on your health.
Make a wise choice and stay healthy. Feel free to ask me more questions you might have.