Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ansy DesuzaYour feedback matters!
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
Related Tip: "Oily Skin and Summers: What Is The Ideal Way To Handle It?"
I am in trouble related to issue in my back head. Sometime my back head is suffering from huge pain, I don't know why. Please tell me about this.
She has a skin irritation problems, under thighs and stretch marks on the back. There are small pimples and also lots of irritations. She applied boro plus but still the problem persist. I found she had black dots and pain in that area.
I am having very less hair in my head. How to grow more hair. Please suggest me the best way for me.
Hello. I Am Working Out At Gym For Quite A Time, And I Do not Want To Take Those supplements, Then I Saw That 1 Cup Of soybean Has 36 Grams Of Protein. So My question Is That Should I Eat soybean Regularly Does It Has Some Bad Effects And If Not Then When To Eat It, How Much A Day and Which Way To Eat Is Better To Not Loose Its protein And Nutritional Properties. Please Tell.
I am a 55 yr old male having" painful bladder syndrome" since last 9 yrs. In this disease there is urgency, high frequency and painful voiding. There is 24x7 pain in bladder. Pain level change is abrupt and there is no set pattern. Night time is very bad when I have to spend more than 15-20 minutes for the very painful voiding. In food, I have to avoid items where potassium content is more e. G. Coconut water, papaya, dry dates etc. In allopathy there is no medicine for this disease called'interstitial cystitis. I have tried homeopathy also but after more than a year of trial & error left it too. This disease is more common in females then males in a ratio of 9: 1. Due to constant pain and relieving in squatting position, I am unable to go any where out of my house as availability of public loo is scare & also very unhygienic. Life has become very tough for me. If you can suggest in remedy or how to reduce the pain then I will be very thankful to you.
How to become fat, my height is 5.7 but my weight is 57 kg, please suggest me how to become fat, what the measures should I take to become fat. Pleas answer for my questions, and pimples are found on my face so what are the measures shall I take to avoid those pimples ,and I have hand pains from past 2 years ,I can't able to play cricket. Please answer to my questions.
I am 55 years old. I am gastric. I am getting pain in stomach and chest also. Suggest some medicine.
Apanasana (knees pulled to chest)
Lie flat on your back and relax your body. Place your hands on the knees and inhale. Pull the knees on the chest while exhaling. Rock the knees side to side for improved stretch. Inhale and exhale 5-10 times and then release the knees. Repeat thrice.
Setu bandha Sarvangasana (bridge pose)
Lie on your back and bend knees. Place your arms down and flatten your feet on the floor. Incline your hips which will stretch your chest. You can press one hip and pause the pose for 5 breaths. Switch it to the other side. Place your hands below the body as you incline the back. You could also clasp the hands together and intertwine the fingers.
Paschimottanasana (seated dorward bend pose)
Sit on the floor and stretch your legs in front. Keep your back straight and slowly hinge ahead to touch your feet. This will lift your hips and lower the torso. Pause for 5-10 breaths.
While your try to reach your feet, try to stretch as much as possible. If you do not reach your feet due to lower flexibility, you could keep practising it regularly for a healthier body.
Marjaryasana and bitilasana (cat and cow)
Place your hand and knees on the floor so that your back is flat up. Inhale and make sure that your abs are engaged. Exhale by dropping your head. Round up the spine which gets you to the cat pose. While you inhale, arch the back and hold your head and hips up. This is the cow pose.
Repeat both the poses alternatively. While you inhale, you could be on the cow pose and while your exhale you should be the cat pose. Repeat 5-10 times.
Balasana (child's pose)
Sit on your knees but spread the legs so that there is adequate gap in-between. Now lean forward and stretch arms in front. Make sure your back is straight and your forehead on the floor.
If you want the pose to be a little easier you keep a pillow to rest your head on it.
Staying in constant practice with exercise and yoga is one the best ways to maintain a healthier you. Our body is the only thing we live in and health is our first priority. Take some time out for regular yoga, so that the next time you eat a little extra you're not worried about the repercussions. Our body becomes more flexible with regular yoga and it also improves our mental health.