Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ansy Desuza
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ansy DesuzaYour feedback matters!
How to control hair fall I am just 23 year old and suffering from it from the age of 18 so please tell how can I prevent my self from getting bald.
I had taken abortion pil on 22nd october pregnancy was pf only 2 weeks. Still I didn't start with my periods. What shud I do.
I'd like to know if there is an actual cure for psoriasis. I had this hard skin developing on knuckles, and was told by one of the doctors that it is psoriasis. Is there no final cure for it?
I am getting creamy discharge after stopping sysron 10 mg for 10 days .Fleeing bloated and stomach is hard .When will I get my period .It's been 3 days since I stopped tablet.
I am 23 years old. I do not have beard or mustache. They have just started to grow. Is there any way to fasten their growth? I do not think it is hereditary. My father has great beard and mustache.
Hi Doctor, Me and my wife visited doctor, since she missed her periods, the doctor checked did pregnancy test using kit and confirmed it's positive. And given medication folinal plus daily once at night, and told to make an scanning after 15 days. Is that every thing looks fine? Please advise foods and procedure to be taken care.
Loss of tongues as well as opposite of tongues was also aches (burned), Please advice me what should I take?
Sever hair fall my fore head becomes 9 head 2 side of my fore head and like m shape and in the middle there also hair fall what to do now help me.
Diabetes is a serious disorder which happens when your body has an unreasonably high level of blood sugar, which further leads to harmful effects. Diabetes has a wide variety of complications associated with it, and they start to build up slowly and gradually. Some of the common complications are:
- Retinopathy - In simple words, diabetes leads to eye damage by making the eye exposed and prone to severe eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma. If you have retinopathy, then you may also have face the consequence loss of vision or permanent blindness.
- Skin conditions - During diabetes, your skin health is bound to degrade to a large extent. Your skin will become thin in texture and more prone to cuts and breakages due to internal skin cell damage. Thus, the skin gets more exposed to the bacterial and viral infections and its healing process also slows down as the cell division takes longer than usual.
- Nephropathy - Nephropathy refers to kidney damage which is caused due to diabetes. The kidneys act as a filter system to the body and they filter out waste materials from the blood. Diabetes causes damage to the blood vessels of the kidneys which may further result in serious kidney disorders and may increase the risks of a sudden kidney failure.
- Cardiovascular diseases - This means that if you are having excessive diabetes, then you are at a risk of having a major heart attack or a heart stroke. Additionally, increased blood sugar levels also lead to other heart-related diseases like chest pain, narrowing of arteries etc.
- Neuropathy - It is a complication related to the nervous system of your body. The complication generally occurs in the legs as there is a numbness, burning or tingling sensation in the legs. This happens due to the extra sugar in the body, which damages the walls of the blood vessels. In the worst case scenario, you can lose sensation in the legs.
However, it is always desirable that you go and visit a doctor if the conditions persist for a longer time. Additionally, you can also depend upon some domestic care measures to bring your blood sugar levels under control.
Related Tip: Does Hormonal Imbalance Hint the Risk of Diabetes?