Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ansaar HussainYour feedback matters!
I have a single kidney by birth. Does this will create a problem while conceiving? what problems will I face.
Good morning sir. I was suffering from migraine , consultant many doctors no one cure my problem please if you solved this type of problems. subject me which treatment is better.
Even if you don?t add salt to your food, you may still be eating too much. About three-quarters of the salt we eat is already in the food we buy, such as breakfast cereals, soups, breads and sauces. Eating too much salt can raise your blood pressure. People with high blood pressure are more likely to develop heart disease or have a stroke.
Use food labels to help you cut down. More than 1.5g of salt per 100g means the food is high in salt. Adults and children over 11 should eat no more than 6g of salt a day. Younger children should have even less.
I have lots of problem in my stomach last 3 year and have a acidity problem so how can l release this problem please advice me.
Sir due to self handling of penis from childhood my penis is weak and small is there any way to overcome from it. I have been handling my penis from the age of 15. I saw my semen quality is good am I able to become a father what are the symptoms of infertility is there any home remedies which will help me to overcome from this. I think this is not infertility but I want to clear please give me suggestion. Is there any ayurvedic medicine which will give benefit to this problem?
Sir I am 54 years old I am suffering from high sugar, pls advise me Something for control my blood sugar.
I am 20 years old . I masturbation. . Now after erection a sticky fluid comes out of penis just within 2 minutes I guess. This fluid is transparent like water . But it is sticky to feel. . As far as I know. This is natural lubricant of penis. But it should not come out every time. Even when there is not full erection. . It should come out. If erection is for long period. But in my case it comes out every time. Even if erection is for 5-10 sec. please suggest me.
I am a 17 year old girl . I developed a pea sized lump on the inner lining of my anus. It bleeds a little on touching . So far I have not experienced excruciating pain on bowel discharge. What could it be ? Please help me.
Sir my Back neck is very pain. Last week I am early m Combiflamke up My neck pain. Please kindly give solution. I am take medicine. Combiflame
HPV refers to Human Papillomavirus. This is a common virus, which has got more than 100 different types and over 40 of these types are transmitted sexually. This virus may cause cervical cancer and cases of genital warts. It is likely to occur in people who are sexually active to contract genital HPV, and it is not accompanied by any signs or symptoms. The virus is transmitted via skin to skin contact and is severely infectious in nature. Using condoms may reduce the risk of spreading of this virus, but is not always successful.
There are two major vaccines for HPV.
- Gardasil: This vaccine prevents the most common HPVs which are associated with genital and anal cancer, and also warts of both genital and anal type.
- Cervarix: This type of vaccine prevents HPV associated with the occurrence of cervical cancer.
Reasons for vaccination against HPV
HPV vaccines are recommended to girls between 11 and 12 years. It is also given to girls and women between the age of 13 and 26 years, who have never been vaccinated against HPC before. These vaccines should be given to females before they start being active sexually and get exposed to the HPV virus. Sexually active females benefit from these vaccines as well, but the effect is less.
Here are three reasons why you should vaccinate against HPV:
- All types of HPV vaccine help in the elimination of the viruses which cause cervical cancer. Viruses causing cancer in the vulva, vagina or anus are also targeted by these HPV vaccines. The HPV vaccines also protect against genital or anal warts. HPV vaccines work effectively in the prevention of cancers caused by HPC viruses and also curb the common health problems which are accompanied.
- The effect of HPV vaccines is quite long lasting in an individual who is vaccinated against HPV. Usually it lasts for ten years or more without having any related disorders or cancers. The protection does not weaken over time and remains stable.
- HPV vaccines are licensed by the FDA to be completely safe and efficient to use. Extensive studies have been carried out globally, and no safety concerns have ever arisen. The side effects of HPV vaccines are usually quite mild. However, a little amount of pain, dizziness and nausea are involved.
HPV vaccines are a series of effective vaccines, which prevent the occurrence of cervical cancer and other cancers which are sexually transmitted. They are generally given to women before getting sexually active to prevent transmission of HPV viruses. Some HPV vaccines are prescribed to males as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.