Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I am 21 years of age I am feeling so much pain in my legs in last one or two month I have a gas problem I fell very weakness in my body please help me out.
Hi My mother is 63 years og age. She is overweight 100+. Also she is diabetic, hypertensive also having problems in breathing. The main problem is that she is having severe Osteoarthritis of knees. Mostly all Orthopaedic Doctors have advice knee replacement but have also told us that this would be a bit difficult in her case as she is having many other problems. Is there any other treatment rather than knee replacement so that she can live her rest of life without any pain and difficulty.
I am 55 years old. Feeling very tired having back pain, overall body pain, high acidity. Please guide me. Tks.
Hii sir, I working as cashier in sbh, usually I play cricket every day in d evenings, for last 3 months I have been suffering from ankle pain in my legs when ever I ran. I didn't consult any doctor up to now, please suggest me what to do to get rid of pain.
I have a back pain means opposite to my chest in back I can not turn my hands 360 why when I throw ball regular so my hand start to pain very much.
I am Sharath, im working in Oman I have lower back pain from past 3years and I have done treatment in ayurveda, but its not completely gone. Now from past 7months im having worse pain in upper back but not in spine, either side of spine especially when I lean in bed for long in early morning.
I am 39 years male I have backpain since 9 years. When I pull up heavy thing & eat sure & driving bike I got heavy backpain. Now what can I do?
It's been six months I m having pain in my lower ankle feet while walking. Especially in the morning after get up from bed. Please suggest me the resolution.
Sir me jab morning me sokar uthata hu to mujhe uthne me bahut dikkat hoti hai kuki meri poori body me bahut dard hota hai, khash kar pairo me. Or me daily kam se kam 8ghante sota hu to usse koi nukshan to nahi hai.
- low body mass index
- low bone density
- previous fracture
- cigarette smoking
- alcohol consumption
- family history
- low dietary calcium and vitamin d intake
- prolonged bed rest or physically inactivity
- certain medications like steroids and anti-thyroid drugs
- certain illness like rheumatoid arthritis, hyperthyroidism etc
My father 57years of age is suffering from sudden pain in his right calf muscle and sometimes the pain is extreme. He went to a doctor and was prescribed calcium tablet's. So please suggest something.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist Splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and Flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice Pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking Breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest.