Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnjumYour feedback matters!
How should I increase my breast milk production? My baby feeds on that only and does not accept formula milk.
Please let me know can my gf get pregnant if we had sex more than one week prior to her periods. Now she didn't had her periods. Its me more than 5 days. She is not showing any symptoms of pregnancy.
Hi Doctor, I have white spots at the back of throat. I was diagnosed with Chlamydia two months ago and was prescribed with doxycycline, I completed the 7 days course and again I followed the process after 1 week since I was feeling burning sensation under scrotum. I do not have any other symptoms of Chlamydia, but this throat condition is bothering me. I've been taking zifi 200 mg from last 4 days. The throat doesn't pain. Please suggest me if I should do other STD tests and how to cure this.
Lower lip on the left side has been twitching for 10 days now. It happens many times in a day and lasts for few seconds.
Hello Doctor my age is 24, January I normal delivered baby after that continues 2 months bleeding happened and then every month period happens with too much blood and pain but even my sister all delivered 7 before for her still not period happened I want to know y happening to me like this it is normal what please suggest me what happening is to me because of this period pain I cannot able to handle the baby.
Is it necessary that at first time sex, there will be bleeding in girl's vagina, and if not so then she is not virgin?
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology.
Here are 9 things you should know as a woman
1. Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
2. An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
3. Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
4. Walk the exercise path to good health: Exercises for your vagina like kegal are great when done right. You can connect with a practitioner who specializes in toning and the stimulation of pelvic floor muscles to treat incontinence.
5. Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
6. Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
7. Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
8. Women can get kidney stones too: This is true, especially when you forget to hydrate yourself in hot climates or high temperature situations.
9. Urology can solve some sexual problems too: Whether it's sexual dysfunction, low libido or trouble reaching orgasm, urology can play its part to help you out.
My period date was 11 and it stays for 3 days. I want to have sex with my partner on 20. Unprotected. Can I get pregnant.
I have sex on six day of period next day I take unwanted 72. Now I have delayed periods my LMP is 15.3. 16. Why I have delayed periods.
I had an abortion on 10th jan. I got hcg blood test done today. The result is 3.13 mIU/ml. What does this indicate? Is the pregnancy terminated?
I want child after 2 years. What's kind of precaution is suitable for this long time. Now my wife no eat any kind of medicine for family planning. Please advice me which planning is suitable for us.
It is five days late from the time of my regular periods I didn't get periods can I take deviry tablet to get periods?
Deciding to have sex can be a big step for many in a relationship. It can be scary, nerve-wracking and at the same time enjoyable. Practicing safe sex ensures that you will be able to enjoy it more with your partner, being confident that you are protecting your body and health, and exploring your sexuality with a partner you trust. Here are 3 ways of having safe sex:
1. Staying safe against STDs - Visit a doctor regularly to get screened for HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases or infections. Go for the check up with your partner before entering a new relationship to be on the safe side, and also, if you feel nervous. If your partner is not willing to practice safe sex, its best to try and counsel him/her on the importance of protection. Get vaccinated against HPV and HBV to reduce the risk of getting a STD.
2. Use latex condom - Use a latex condom while you have sex of any kind, including vaginal, anal or oral sex. Latex condoms are easy to use, efficient, cheap and widely available at all locations. Consistently and correctly using latex condoms during sex can reduce the risk of STD and pregnancy up to 99%. If your skin is allergic to latex condom you can use polyurethane condoms, which offer protection against STIs. Natural condoms are reliable against pregnancy but the material is not fine enough to ensure protection against STDs, making them less reliable for that purpose.
3. Consider using hormonal birth control - The hormonal contraception method regulates a woman's fertility cycle to prevent pregnancy. The most common type of hormonal birth control is referred to as 'pill' and is taken orally every day. If taken consistently and correctly, a pill is 99% effective when it comes to protection against unwanted pregnancies.
Hormonal patches and implants can also last for several weeks and are equally effective. Injections of estrogen and progestin can also be used. Vaginal hormone rings can also be worn during the month and removed during menstruation, offering 99% reliability.
Related Tip: 6 Special Sex Tips for Diabetics
I am trying for a child, not successful since 2 months, my last period was not heavy, had brown discharge for 6 days, is it concerning. And what is the best way to conceive baby ASAP.
1. Exercise at least 30 minutes daily
2. Stay active don't sit for more time
3. Diet should include more vegetables and different colour fruits, brown rice, legumes, nonvegetarian people may consume lean meat and fish instead of having red meat.
4. Have a good sleep
5. Quit smoking and alcohol
6. Cope up with stress through exercise and yoga
7. Homoeopathic constitutional treatment not only reduces the risk of chronic diseases in patients but also increases immunity against many futuristic infections too.