Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha NarayananYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old girl. I got tooth ache. So I removed my tooth with the help of dentist. Soo after removing my tooth what precautions I have to take and what food should I intake. And how should I take care.
In my mouth oftenly there is a blister. Week or couple of week there is a blister in mouth. Im very tired of this blisters. Sir what to do please help.
Mere beta 8 saal ka hai aur uske aage ke 4 primery teeth gal gaye hai. Kya uski jagah apneaap naye aa jayenge. Uska IQ low hai isiliye wo cooperate nahi karega.
My tongue is red and so many wrinkles came on it. Along with mouth ulcers (minor). What should I do ?
I am 20 and I am having trouble with my teeth. I can't eat any food that are cold. Please suggest me some medical care. Thank you.
I M 5 Month Pregnant meri teeth me lagbhag 8 month pehle half kidey ne kha li thi us time me doctor ke pass gayi thi to usne lagbhag 15 din dawai kane ko di. But jab maine conceive kar liya to me nahi gayi. Us time mujhe koi pain bhi nahi thi but ab pain bhi hota hai or teeth me khana atak bhi jata hai. Usi row me upper side me ek teeth me black kide lag gaya hai me 2-3 din se pareshan hu khana chabha ke khane me taklif hoti hai of side me atak bhi jata hai plse bataye me kya karu actually kisi ne bole the dentist hard medicine dete hai jis se baby pe effect hoga. Kya me clove oil laga sakti hu us se koi farak padega ya dentist ke pass hi jana padega. Agar aap hi koi medicine bata dete to thanks.
My skin is very much affected from tanning, suggest me some remedy & What should I do for decreasing the bad breath and also enhancing the whiteness of teeth.
I am a 22yr old female and I have dental problem, bleeding guns and swelling please suggest me to solve this problem.
Iam started brushing my teeth twice a day, morn n at night 6 months ago. But still my teeth have yellow coloured. How can I make it whiter?
Dear Doctor, Mera Baby hai (Age 2.5 years) kal se uske mouth mein mouth ulcer ho gaye hai, so please suggest me best medicine tan jo usko jalad relief mil jaye, kujh bhi khaaya nahi ja raha halka fulka fever bhi hai - so please help me. Thanks.
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.