Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil P. NanduriYour feedback matters!
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have scars on my forehead and dark spots pimples on my face please tell me how much cost to clear all these and my my face awesome.
"No soul can replace a mother’s emotion. No individual can bestow the warmth of mother’s lap."
As a hen hatches the egg, we must warm, nourish, protect and feel the divine touch of our baby. In the early 1970s, motivated by problems arising from the shortage of incubators and also the impact of mother and newborn separation, Colombian pediatrician Edgar Rey developed a simple method later named ‘Kangaroo mother care’ (KMC). KMC has three main components including thermal care through continuous skin-to-skin contact by being tied with a cloth to the front usually of the mother; support for exclusive breastfeeding or other appropriate feedings; and early recognition and response to complications. As less number of people
tend to touch your baby, thus reducing the risk of hospital-acquired the infection.
From various studies, it has been revealed that there are distinct benefits Celestial Love when babies share a bed with their parents compared to when they sleep in isolation. The physical closeness of your baby at night promotes increased secretion of the hormone prolactin in the mother. This encourages the production of breast milk. The physical proximity of the breast enables your baby to feed easily at night and this will promote optimal nutrition and healthy development. It has been found in a research that, mothers respond more quickly to the baby’s needs. Being physically close to your baby at night sharpens your intuition making you more responsive when your baby is in need.
Babies tend to sleep better and are less likely to wake-up when another person is in touching distance. Comfort and security from co- sleeping help your baby to make the transitions between sleep stages more smooth without waking up. Maternal sleep cycles adapt to those of their babies. With more frequent light sleep cycles, it is easier for you to respond to your baby and then go back to sleep, then it would be to be roused out of deep sleep to deal with a crying, and more distressed baby.
The closeness of your baby is the natural way to regulate the temperature when a baby is close to the mother he can never be cold nor be too hot. Mother is likely to know if the baby has a fever. Close baby contact, warmth, untouched at night helps to promote babies optimal physical and emotional development. Being fully satisfied at night will help your baby develop into an affectionate child with a strong sense of self-worth.
Sharing a bed allows you to enjoy more contact with your baby and helps to alleviate anxiety about absence during the day. Father’s who are absent all day at work, benefit from the physical closeness and skin contact at night and the daily satisfaction of the strong protective instinct they may have for the baby.
To sleep with the baby use a bed big enough for all of you. Position your baby so that, she may not fall or smothered by pillows or bedding. Place her on bed to sleep without pillow. Baby should not be dressed too warmly. Use several light weight blankets. Sleep naked or wear light clothes. Never fall asleep with baby lying on you. Never smoke or sleep drunk. Enjoy your baby’s presence, feel the touch and thank Almighty every moment for his blessings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.
I'm 35 years old. Last year I met with an small accident and had injury on my elbow. Now I am not able to do my hand straight and it's painful. What should I do?
As babies develop in the mother's womb, there can be many factors, which could hamper normal growth in the embryo. These can result in deformities within the physiology of the baby. One area is bone tissue growth, which in early stages is still cartilage, and can manifest within the baby as deformed feet.
The incidence of deformed feet in infants, although not very common, is still prevalent enough to warrant certain fields of study as to why they happen and their remedies.
Reasons for foot deformities in infants
Some of the reasons for foot deformities within infants are mentioned below:
1. Genetic or hereditary problems - Some problems are passed from one generation to the other, although it may not manifest in the older generations.
2. Infections to the mother during pregnancy - If the mother contracted a disease during pregnancy or had an infection, it can have adverse effects on the developments of the baby and cause deformities.
3. Side effects of medications - If the mother was under medication, side effects of certain medications can cause hormonal imbalances resulting in deformities.
4. Hormonal imbalances - Certain hormonal imbalances present in the mother's body due to overlooked problems may cause issues with the baby's development and result in foot or other physical deformities.
Correction of Foot Deformities
Most corrective measures for foot deformities entail surgery as severe problems can be only corrected through that. These measures may also include other methods such as physiotherapy, massages, and training.
Let's look at some of the techniques, which are used to correct deformities, either in combinations or as standalone techniques.
- Corrective surgery - This is the most common and usually the most recommended course of action as anything above mild deformities will have to be corrected through surgeries. Most surgeries entail lengthy recuperating periods and follow ups.
- Corrective footwear - Milder foot deformities can be corrected with special footwear or setting devices such as special braces and supports to correct the problems.
- Physiotherapy - Certain forms of physiotherapy are effective in correcting mild forms of deformities. However, this tool is usually deployed in conjunction with surgeries to speed up the healing process
- Exercises - Certain deformities can only be changed with the help of exercise over a long period of time and cannot be fixed quickly even via surgery and thus, will need special care for long periods of time.
Related Tip: Early Childhood Trauma - Reasons and Diagnosis
Color of my stool is not normal since last month. It is sometimes little black with bad smell. Sometimes mucus also. Burning sensation in stomach and anus. I eat only homemade food only and no spicy. After defecation stomach feels like totally empty and bloated. Stool is semi solid.
As I m taking stalopam 12.5 for depression low mood at morning cn I take at night as I feel dizzy all the day also cn I take lenzopam wih it. Means both together at night. As I hv taken many antidepressants I hv lost my libido very or some time erectile with no pressure. Pls sugest me the medicine. No other problem pls do help.
I want to conceive. From last 3-4 month I am trying to do, but I did not get result. My periods are regular. Could you please suggest me proper date to intimate. So that I can conceive fast. My last period was on 16 march-20 march.
My daughter, 15 years old is still having nocturnal bed wetting. Please advise me how this can be corrected.
I had my c sec delivery 10 months ago. I got my periods after 5 months of my delivery. But since then I am running on irregular cycles. It gets delayed by at least 1 and a half month. I had a history of irregular periods even before my pregnancy. Had taken some medicines at that point of time to make them regular.
Hi. I am 22 years old and 65 kg wt. Suffering from pcod. I had taken krimson 35 for 3 months. And my doctor advice me to reduce weight. And prescribed apcod obis. Does this apcod obis help me to reduce my weight. If yes how much time it would take. And suggest some natural method to reduce weight?
Chronic abdominal pain in children or recurrent abdominal pain is a multifactorial condition which may be the predominant clinical manifestation of a large number of NON ORGANIC DISORDERS, and rarely associated with ORGANIC DISEASE. The onset age is 4 to 6 years and ealy adolescence,with slight female predominance.
According to Rome Criteria.a symtom based diagnostic criteria,recurrent abdominal pain can be divided into 5. FUNCTIONAL GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDERS, FUNCTIONAL ABDOMINAL PAIN SYNDROME,IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME,FUNCTINAL DYSPEPSIA and ABDOMINAL MIGRAINE.
A successful treatment of FUNTIONAL GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDERS may include modification of physical and psychological stress factors,medication and dietary manipulations.
DR MOOL CHAND GUPTA