Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. AneelaYour feedback matters!
Doctor my throat in pain and swelling chest pain and back shoulders bit been and knees pain weakness.
I am 34 year old, I have lower back pain for years, now I have stiffness across the spine, I tried many therapies treatments, Mine is a sitting job, I have to travel as well. I feel very lethargic and week as well because of no physical activity, Walks, exercises also increase pain so I have to leave in between. I am in deadlock situation.
Hello, I am 22 years old female. Got married about 75 days ago. I am getting very often headache, back pain and I feel weak. When I was 20 years old I was diagnosed as having Kidney stones of small sizes. I took some medicines. I am feeling erased about my ill health. Will this problem of my present symptoms are due to kidney issues. If so can this problem be permanently cured. Can I conceive normally and bear children with out complications. Please advice.
Yesterday when I was playing cricket, when I was running suddenly one of my knee started paining terrible, and from then I am limping with pain, what to do any tablet please suggest,
I have pain in my backbone. It suffers me a lot. I can not bent for pain. I have used home remedy like mood, volini. But it didn't work. What should I do?
When I put my hand on knee and move the leg then I feel vibration in knee it seems something breaking insideWhats that?
Iam 21 years old male student. Iam suffering with cervical spondylosis. I have bad backpain so pls help me to get out of these.
Hi. I have spondyloarthropathy and I've consulted a doctor 3-4 months ago and wasn't given sazo 500 x3 with dolonex x2. And after the dose was over my pain is back. I was stretching and did physio too but I'm starting to fall back to the same pain despite all that. I have booked an appointment with you. Please advice me briefly. I'm am coming from Tanzania. Thanks.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain - This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity - When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities and resumption of normal activities - This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep - Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase - Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems - As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.