Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anas
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. AnasYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant from 6 month but last one week she suffering from badly mouth diseases like chhale' & all that and now she can't able to eat and drink except milk and water doesn't drink any type of juice also. We have consulted with doctor with one week in 3 times but doesn't get any relief. please tell me what should I do?
I am male 25 age. I had severe sensitivity in my teeth. dentists advice me to have wisdom tooth extraction/surgery .last to last week he removed lower right wisdom tooth and had stitches in my mouth. Last week he removed stitches and advice to take Flexon Mr. for pain. Still now I had severe sharp pain in my teeth even when I am drinking water I feel severe pain at that side. I am not eating from right side. I am very much in pain. I visit my dentist nd he told der is no symptom of dry socket. Still I am having severe pain and he advice me to take Flexon Mr. 3 times. I smoke 2 -3 cigarettes per day but I do no chew tobacco or masala. I am concerned is this a sign of mouth cancer or like anything .Please help me. I am in tension please.
Hi, Mere daant ka shape sahi nahi hai pointed ho gaya hai isko kese thik kar Please suggest something for easy option to shape it and also easy option to cover a very small gap between teeth.
I have some dental problem like blood is coming from teeth. I'm 18 years old, what should I do for good dental health?
Dental problems can be very painful and take the smile off your face completely. Those who have experienced sensitivity would vouch for it. It just will not allow you to enjoy the hot coffee or a favourite sweet or a cold smoothie. The pain that shoots down the tooth after any of these would leave the person shuddering.
The tooth has 3 layers, from the outside in these are the enamel, the dentin and the pulp. The outermost enamel is mineralized and the hardest structure in the body. The next layer, dentin, has fine tubules and when the enamel is worn off exposing the dentin, sensitivity sets in. The enamel is thinner in some portions of the tooth like the neck and the roots, therefore sensitivity onset is quicker in these areas.
Some of the common reasons for sensitivity are listed below:
- Tooth decay: As caries progresses from enamel to dentin, sensitivity sets in, especially to hot and cold foods.
- Wear and tear: Excessive brushing of teeth can lead to wearing of teeth, especially near the neck areas, leading to loss of enamel and resulting in sensitivity.
- Dental damage: Chipped or broken tooth can lead to sensitivity.
- Gingival disease: This leads to loss of gum cover over the tooth, leading to exposure of dentin and therefore sensitivity.
- Bruxism: Clenching of teeth, common in people with high levels of stress, can lead to enamel wearing and subsequent sensitivity.
- Dental treatment: Some dental procedures like scaling, crowns, root planing, and some fillings can cause transient sensitivity.
- Highly acidic food items: Citrus fruits, tomatoes, tea, etc. can lead to tooth sensitivity.
- Bleaching agents: Most tooth whitening agents result in sensitive teeth.
- Excessive use of mouthwash: The mouth rinses contain high amount of alcohol which can also lead to tooth sensitivity.
Management: As with all health conditions, the first step in management is to identify the problem. Whether it is dental decay or recent dental treatment, food habits or tooth whitening agents, the cause needs to be identified and then treatment begun accordingly.
- For lost enamel, be it decay or damage, the tooth again needs to be restored to its original form to cover the dentinal tubules and reduce sensitivity.
- For habits, be it food related or bruxism, in addition to treating the tooth, the habit per se needs to be addressed to prevent recurrence.
- For associated dental products like whitening agents or mouth rinses, talk to a dentist to switch to a less harmful product.
- De-sensitizing pastes are also available that can be used on a regular basis to reduce the problem.
Tooth sensitivity is annoying but there are ways to manage it effectively.
Most amazing thing in dentistry. Tooth implant. Those patients who don't have teeth and does not want to wear dentures. They should go for tooth implant. But it has to be a good quality implants. We can put 1 teeth with implants or multiple teeth also. That is for life time. Dental implants are good for oral health as well as bone health.