Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ananthkiranachanta AchantaYour feedback matters!
I have severe pain on my left ear side (upper jaw). Dentist confirmed of no issues and ent confirmed of no ear issues. What could be the reason?
I suffer from chronic bad breath and my oral hygiene skills are fantastic. What should I do? PLease tell me.
My teeth are too yellowish basically from childhood and moreover I don't eat any kind of gutta tobacco. Plzz suggest me some kind of precautions to overcome the problem.
Dear doctor I am suffering from white wounds which is located at inside of the mouth (left side) and at throat also since 6 days, and am taking megapen tablets for 2 days but there is no relief, and one thing I should mention that I have eaten deluxe gutka for last 2 months so give the best suggestion plz.
The consumption of too many acidic foods erodes the enamel on your teeth
grinding of the teeth also destroys the natural structure of your teeth. Over time, your teeth might become sensitive.
The roots of your teeth are nicely protected by gum tissue, but when the gums recede the root becomes exposed thus causing sensitive teeth.
Recent Dental Work
Short term tooth sensitivity can also be caused by recent dental work. You should not worry, because this is only a temporary side effect and sensitivity will go away in a few weeks.
I got scaling of my teeth but still stains remain with some yellowness, then I went for bleaching, it removed 50% stains and yellowness. Now I don't want to through bleaching again. Is there other way to clean remaining?
Because of using tobacco and bittlenuts since 3 months I have some unwanted scales behind my teeth I quited this habit of taking tobacco but what should I do to remove those scales? Please help.
I have naturally yellow teeth and I tried bleaching but it didn't worked. I am thinking to get veneers but I am afraid that it will get off after sometime, is there any other way to get white teeth or is veneers helpful. What should I do?
Hii Dr, I am 25 years old female, I am suffering with sputum in morning time after brushing, it coming little bit only but it have block color with sputum, its only coming morning and sometimes evening in bathing time, I am really worry about that, what is the cusses for it, any problem in lungs sputum with block color?
Since the last week or so, I have been constantly having a sour taste on my tongue. This is likely not because of the antibiotics (taken for infected anal aperture gland infection), which were discontinued from the day-before.
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.