Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
My fasting insulin is 18 and pp is 188 . Is it v high . What can be done abt it . I am 51 and 78 kg female
I am losing hair and have tried all shampoos but yet no result or no effect yet I'm not sure what else can I do can you please help me in this?
My weight is approx 90 and I want to reduce it I have done many exercise and yoga also to reduce the weight but there is nothing change in my body.
Sir in the morning when I get brush after that tongue cleaner with tongue cleaner blood also get from my tongue,is it a disease, then what is the solution of this problem.
I am very tense and depression. I want to marry with my love but family not agree because I have 2 room in my house and I am trying to get a better job. I don't want to live without her.
Hi im mani please solved my problem my skin is oily and penpels may face please suggest how to clean my face.
I am 36 year male when I swallow something I feel difficulties and my throat is little fatty pls help me.
Hello sir I am 22 year old and is too much thin. Peoples not treating me good. Please tell me how can I improve my health. How can I gain more weight and become good looking.
The skin colour is getting dark. And some part of skin on cheeks are getting spot like, inside that little pimple will come out and something different. What should I do to get god of it and hav a clear skin?
I I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help.
I am 19 years old. My weight is 50 kgs. But I am so skinny. I want to grow up my body. I am eating well but its not working. How to get a good body. please tell me.
Mujhe apni hight badhani hai to mujhe kiya krna chahiye meri age 18+ hai aap mujhe advice do ki main kya krun apni lambaee ke liye.
I have pimples from last 4 years and I have used many creams, and soaps but it has increased but not decreased how to decrease them any cream or facewash.
Pulmonary Fibrosis : Symptoms ad Causes
One of the essential chemical processes within the human body is that of the oxygenation of the blood. This needs to be done to carry oxygen to the various vital organs and also continue with many of the essential functions within the body.
The lungs are responsible for transferring oxygen throughout the body, and the malfunctioning of lungs may cause many issues with the normal functioning of the processes. A common ailment that affects the lungs is pulmonary fibrosis, also known as idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis or scarring of the lungs.
What is Pulmonary Fibrosis?
Pulmonary fibrosis is the scarring of the tissues inside the lungs of a patient. This scarring results in the development of excess tissue, which causes the walls of the lungs to thicken, giving rise to breathing difficulties.
Some of the symptoms of pulmonary fibrosis are-
- Shortness of breath
- Pain in joint and muscles
- Continuous dry coughing
- Inability to exert or take even the slightest bit of physical strain
- Lack of appetite which results in unintentional weight loss
- The rounding of finger and toe tips, which is known as clubbing
Pulmonary fibrosis has various stages and thus, it is important to detect it early or else it can put stresses on other vital organs.
Some of the causes for it are mentioned below:
- Smoking - Cigarettes, cigars, and beedi are a leading cause of pulmonary fibrosis as they directly affect the lungs by depositing harmful chemicals and thus, cause scarring.
- Environmental or occupational hazards - People working in a heavy glass or dust particulate environment such as in heavy industrial factories are also susceptible as they breathe in the particles, which may cause scarring.
- Medicinal triggers - Certain medications can be a trigger due to hormonal or other physical changes and as a side effect may cause scarring of the lungs.
- Genetic factors - Certain people are genetically predisposed to this condition if multiple members within the family have it as well.
- Acid reflux diseases - Certain acid reflux problems may also cause scarring when drops of stomach acids enter the lung through the esophageal tract.