Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. AmeenaYour feedback matters!
I am a 30 year old female. I have been suffering from severe ankle pain and left leg pain since 3 months. What I should do?
I have a Vitamin D test with a score of 17. occasionally sweat in the head whenever I am having food, have shoulder and elbow main only in the night. Is a weekly dose of Lumina 60 K followed by monthly does of 6 months adequate to fill in the deficiency?
Hi Doctors! Actually I have a chronic pain in my back, hands and legs whenever I take hot or cold water bath. Its like unbearable pain please help me to get ride of this pain. One more thing is sometimes whenever I touch something I will get power shock what is the reason for this? I am skinny girl and my weight is 44 kg, I want to gain muscles & weight please suggest me some medicines with dieting chart. Thank you so much.
I am suffering from muscle spasm across neck and shoulders from last two days. What should I do? Any over the counter medicine that I can take?
I am 18 years old and I am suffering with severe headache and back pain also accompanied with head ache and motions also and I am also suffer I ng with sprain iny spinal cord and also joint pains and some times severe stomach ache occurs and it stops suddenly and al So co.
I am a 24old male and I going to running every day but I can't run successful because I have leg pains. What should I do.
As children we wait to grow up and have a strong body as endorsed by our favorite movie stars, athlete, close friends and family members. We all strongly believe that a good physique is a great ways to attract people. What we often fail to recognize is that reaping a healthy body and a good physique requires small daily inputs. There are small things which most of us can do to help our muscles remain young and strong. Read on to know more about some magical ways to look youthful.
- Lift those Weights: While most think of cardio workouts, not everybody turns to the weights (learn more to maintain the healthy weight). Weights are one of the best ways to maintain muscle mass. Include it as a part of your routine, do it often, and gradually increase the frequency and the weights to cover all body parts including arms, back, shoulders, chest and legs.
- Eat more protein: A protein-rich diet reduces the risk of muscle loss. While most people tend to just move to an all-protein diet, that is not the best way. For 1 kg of your weight, add 1.5 g of protein in your diet. For muscle building, you need about double what a normal person would need, which is about 0.8 g per kg. As a safe practice, check with your trainer and dietitian to arrive at a diet that would suit your requirements (Read more about Importance of Protein)
- Plan your meals: As your body needs all essential ingredients, plan your meal to ensure it covers all nutrients. From a muscle building point of view, ensure the required amount of protein is packed in all the 3 meals. It is good to spread out the protein intake through your meals rather than have one protein-loaded meal in a day.
- Pomegranates: These so called 'wonder fruits' contain a molecule which reduces the effects of ageing in the muscles. There are even pomegranate extracts which are believed to provide the same benefits, so the season is not a problem.
- Get some sun: While it is definitely not advisable to sun bath daily, getting a good amount of sun on a daily basis is very good for both the mind and the body. Sunlight, which is the main source of vitamin D, can reduce muscle weakness. It is also essential for calcium absorption, which is essential for muscle and bone health. Reduced amounts of vitamin D have been shown to lead to muscle wasting. A good idea is to walk or run out in the sun instead of in the gym. You get the benefits of both the sun and the workout, leaving you rejuvenated.
Try these simple tricks and see your muscle take time to lose their firmness and strength.