Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay Kumar TiwariYour feedback matters!
Neck stiffness since dec 2016. Wat to do? Pl suggest effective medicine for the same. Another medication is going on. Taking tablets for higher triglycerides & uric acid.
I am 30 years old I have back problem ie, I can't straight for long time. And my back bone is not straight it's bended. So tell me solution for my problem.
Dear Sir, I am 53 years old and having problem of knee pain since last six month. She I get up in the morning it is severe. But gradually it decreases. I take pain relief pills time to time. But only temporary relief is there. Is there any long term solution. Bharat Bhushan Das.
My daughter aged 15 studying in a residential school. New school to her. Classes are in 2nd floor, canteen in first floor, and room in first floor. She may make up down twice or thrice a day all areas. Presently she is suffering from pain her knees (both). The will not be there when she will be in rest or in sleep. But once she try for walking, she feels difficult. Last week she had cold, and taken medicine. She was treated with anyibiotic zify with rhini (paracetemol) for about 3 + 3 days. But she is ok, small cough is there. But knee pain is troubling her. No fever. Presesntly she is not taking any tablets. Kindly guide, any symtoms of degue or. We are worried.
I got an injury on my right leg knee joint while playing football 7 days back. I got xray of it but there was no fracture. Doc prescribed me medicines nd also asked to rub ice bag on the wounded area nd also to wear knee cap. Bt aftr 7 days. Still there is pain nd m unable to walk properly. Cnt even sleep or sit on my legs. please plz provide me proper solution for it.
I am a diabetic traced just 3 months back and I'm a hypertensive also suffering from glaucoma. Dr. suggested that I have to exercise. I am working in underground coalmine suffering from knee joint pain some other Dr. is suggested that I should go for pranayama instead of brisk walking. What can I do if pranayama which type.
Every time sound came from joints. Also pain in some joints when I do some work. When I step up with weight pain in my leg joints. Also suddenly some times pain start in shoulders even when I fold clothes.
I have pain at joints, I had consult a doctor. But still I'm having back. Any medicine that help pain I keep applying amuratajan bam.
I have legs pain some times when I walk around more than 5 kilometer and also irritation and strain in my eyes due to working on computer.
I have problem of getting back pain. Its been 2 months I am getting pain. When I sneeze, I dance, I run jump, exercises I get pain like any current passing from my back. I ride sports bike too. I want to know that what may be the reason of this back pain? And how I'll get cured off this pain.
Hi. I tripped from my stairs and my ankle started swelling. Later took a x ray and found that it' s an avulsion fracture. I had casting done to my leg and it is immobile since. Now it has been 4 weeks and I took a x ray yesterday to find out if it has healed some what. To my surprise the crack is there still. I' m worried when it' ll be healed. Please advise.
My back side waist is pain when I sitting down and when I turn left and right. Since 4 days .please help me.
Im 23 years old and suffering from back pain from the last 2 months would you please tell me what should I do.
An abnormal swelling in the neck can be symptom of various problems. While it can be something as non-threatening as a swollen gland due to a cold that can be cured with simple medication, a swollen neck can also turn out to be a cancerous lump in the neck. When faced with an irregular swelling in the neck, it is best to not panic or jump to conclusions until you consult with an Ear-Nose-Throat Specialist. The possible problems that a swelling in the neck can indicate are:
- Swelling or enlargement of the salivary glands: The salivary glands may become enlarged due to an infection or due to foreign materials getting stuck in them. While foreign objects or formation of stones in the salivary glands might require surgical removal, they can often be dissolved with medication and other non-invasive treatments. And infection in the salivary glands is often treated with antibiotics or other medication. These treatments can be prescribed and administered by ENT Specialists.
- Thyroid disease: The thyroid gland may swell up and cause a swelling of the neck. These are often called goiters in colloquial language and are a result of thyroid diseases such as hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. They usually require a series of medication and treatment and are not considered an ENT problem despite the swelling of the neck.
- Benign cysts: Benign cysts can form in any part of the neck or in the glands, much like it can form in any part of the body. An ENT Specialist can prescribe a surgical removal of the cyst lest it turns cancerous later in life. It should also be removed in case it grows or relocates, going on to cause other problems.
- Lumps in the muscles: Lumps in the neck muscles are formed by injury or torticollis. These usually aren’t considered ENT problems and can be treated by general physicians and sometimes chiropractors.
- Cancerous cysts or growths: One of the most daunting problems posed by a swelling of the neck is the possibility of cancer. While thyroid cancers as well as cancerous growths in the salivary glands are slow to develop, a swelling in the neck should immediately be investigated by an ENT Specialist in order to rule out all possibilities.